Chapter 8

Live In Style

"Oh, Stylist Shim." Yifan greeted.

“Neo.” You said simply.

“You know him?” Yuni asked you.

You nodded. “He was an intern at Locia, as a secretary.”

Yuni looked at him as he nervously rubbed the back of his neck.

*    *    *    *

Joonmyun came late to the shoot. He seemed very tired when he came when you greeted him.

“Are you okay?” You asked him as you were putting his makeup on.

He nodded his head, “I’m fine.” He mumbled. You weren't convinced. You gently placed the back of your hand on his forehead, he felt like he was on fire.

“Ya, Kim Joonmyun, you’re not fine. You’re burning up.” You declared. Joonmyun looked at you with pleading eyes, saying not to say anything, but you had resist. You went to the photographer and told him. The photographer understood, letting Joonmyun have a days rest. you took Joonmyun to your apartment, with Junghwa out. Joonmyun took fell asleep for two hours before waking up on his own. You didn't know he woke until he came into the kitchen, which you making soup for him.

“I’m sorry that I troubled you, Suhwa.” He apologized.

“You don’t need to be apologetic, you just can't overwork yourself.” You said simitheticly.

“But thank you.” He confessed.

You handed him a bowl of soup. “You should eat, you’ll feel better.”

He accepted the bowl of soup thankfully.

“Joonmyun,” You started. He looked up at you from his soup. “Did you know that Junghwa liked you?”

Joonmyun began to laugh. “You’re kidding me, right?”

“I’m not. She admitted it with her own mouth.”

“She likes me?”

You nodded. “And she said that she asked Zitao to get you two together.”

“She did?” There was moment of silence. “But why are you telling me all this?”

“Because I felt like you should know.”

The door to the apartment opened, you knew it was Junghwa.

“Suhwa, are you cooking? I smell something really go-” Junghwa stopped, she entered the kitchen to see Joonmyun. “Joonmyun.”

“Oh, noona.” He greeted shyly.

“You’re really going to do this, Suhwa?! If you dared to tell him, I’ll tell him!” She yelled at you.

“Tell me what?” Joonmyun turned to you. “Do you happen to like me also?”