Chapter 5

Live In Style

“Gwaenchanha?” Junghwa called from her bedroom.

“Ani…” You replied.

“What happened?” Junghwa asked as she entered the room.

“He called.”

“Who did?”

“That person.”

“Who said that they were they were the style director?” Junghwa asked. You nodded your head. “Wa… They sure are creepy.”

*              *              *              *

“Mr. Choi?” You called into his office.

“Ah, Suhwa-ssi, come in.” Siwon greeted. You walked in carefully, seating yourself in a chair near the chair he was sitting in. “Did you make up your mind?”  

“Yes, I did.” You started. “I decided not to be the new style director.”

Siwon cocked his head in confusion. “You’re not?” He asked, you nodded.

“Okay, thank you for letting me know.” He said while standing up. You silently stood up, leaving the office as fast as you could.

After you left Siwon’s office you went back home and changed, planning to go to Miwon’s grave. You heard a phone ring when you were about to leave the apartment, you grabbed your phone out of your bag, but it wasn’t your phone. You listened to where the ringing was coming from, under a sofa cushion. You picked up the phone and answered it.

“Yeoboseyo?” You said into the reviser.

“Thank you.” The voice said before hanging up. You dropped the phone in shock, stumbled backwards into a wall. You slid down it, gradually becoming unconscious.

*              *              *              *

“Suhwa! Are you awake?” A familiar voice called as you opened your eyes a bit. It took you a couple of seconds to recognize the place you were at, a hospital. You turned to the voice, it was Joonmyun.

“Joonmyun…” You mumbled.

“Suhwa~! What happened to you that made you pass out for a week?”Joonmyun asked you.

“Week? I was out for a week?” You blinked. Joonmyun nodded his head. “I don’t know?” You lied.

“I’m just glad you’re awake.” He sighed.

“Where’s Junghwa?” You asked.

“She’s outside, a weird man came wanting to see you, I don’t know why he wanted to see you, but he wanted to see you.”

“A man?” You asked shaken.