Chapter 3

Live In Style

“How about sushi?” Joonmyun suggested.

“Sushi?” Junghwa questioned.

“Yeah, sushi, it’s my favorite!” Joonmyun smiled.

“Unni, since we are celebrating for Joonmyun, we should go for what he wants.” You commented.

“Fine.” Junghwa sighed

*              *              *              *

You were walking to a café to get your morning coffee, when you arrived at the café, someone grabbed your wrist. You spun around to see Joonmyun.

“Suhwa, what the matter?” He asked blankly.

“You startled me, that what!” You laughed.

“Ah… Mianhae.” He apologized.

“But, why did you grab my wrist?”

He shrugged. “I don’t know.” You and him started walking into the café.

“What do you want?” You asked him as you went up to the cashier.

“I’ll have a sweet vanilla latte.” Joonmyun said to the cashier.

“And I’ll have a mint chocolate flatccino.” You told the cashier, you pulled out your wallet.  Joonmyun grabbed your hand, you looked at him.

“Suhwa, I’ll pay.” He stated while he pulled his wallet from his back pocket. He carefully took the money out of his wallet and handed to the cashier.

*              *              *              *

You turned into Siwon, the CEO. He stumbled back, falling onto his .

“Omo! Are you okay Mr.Choi?” You asked him helping him up from the ground.

“I’m fine, but be more careful. Good thing I bumped into you, I need to talk to you.” Siwon said.

“Me?” You asked. He nodded.

“Since you are highly skilled, I was thinking that you could be the new style director.” He smiled.

“Really? Style director?” You asked.

“Yes style director, but it means, you will be working with different models and stylist instead.”

“Um… how long can I think about it?”

“In the next few days would be nice.”

“Thank you!” You said running off. As you were going down the stairs someone passed by you.

“I’m the style director, not you.” The person said to you as they walked by.