Chapter 4

Live In Style

"Mwoya." You said as your head followed the person as they walked away. After the little incident with that person, you carried on with your own things.

*              *              *              *

"Wait, what?" Junghwa asked. Junghwa and you were at home, talking over a cup of tea.

"A random person just came up to me and was like, 'I'm the style director, not you.', and I was just going along doing my own stuff." You explained.

"But, are you really going to be the new style director?" She asked.

You shrugged. "I don't know. I'm mixed on the thought on it." 

"Ya, Suhwa, do it. I don't really care if I get a new stylist, but this is your chance! Take it!" Junghwa said.

"But, Unni, I - I sort of like Joonmyun." You confessed. 

Junghwa's eyes grew big. "Really?! Him?!" She asked shocked. "No offense, but his brother, have you seen him?! He's so much better than Joonmyun!"  

"How do you his brother." You asked her.

"I went out with him for about two months in my first year in high school. That's how I got to know Joonmyun. His brother is adopted from China, but oh my god is he hot!" Junghwa explained. 

"I think you talked about him before, what was his name..." You trailed off.

"Anyways, he was way hotter than Joonmyun, no joke." Junghwa informed.

"Luhan! That was his name, Luhan!" You yelled.

"Yeah, that was his name, why?" Junghwa asked.

"Do you have any photos of him?" You asked.

"I think. If I do, you want to see them?" She asked. You nodded your head. Junghwa got up from the couch where you and her were sitting. 

You felt something strange vibrate on your , you stood up to see your phone there, going off with a call, you quickly picked it up, not looking at the caller ID before.

"Yeoboseyo?" You said into the receiver.

"I'm the style director, not you." A voice said before hanging up. 

You let your phone drop to the ground, making a thud, your body soon fell onto the couch, scared of what happened.