Chapter 7

Live In Style

“To be honest, I only knew Jungeun because she wanted to be hooked up with Joonmyun, but he wasn’t interested in dating.” Zitao confessed.

“So you gave her Luhan instead?” You asked.

He nodded his head.

“But it seemed like Jungeun liked Luhan a lot when I talked to her about him.”  You sigh.

“No, they didn’t last long at all, about 2 weeks and that’s it. After about a month, Jungeun asked me to try asking Joonmyun again, but, again, Joonmyun said no.”

*    *    *    *

“You’re home?” Jungeun asked as I slammed the door of our apartment behind me. Jungeun stepped out of her room to greet you.

“Why didn’t you tell me?!” You yelled at her.

“Tell you what?” She asked confused.

“That you liked Joonmyun!”

“Who told you?”

“Zitao.”

“Look, I can explain,” She started. “I met Joonmyun while we were in college. We had some of the same classes, so we got close, and I started developing a crush on him, so I knew one of his friends, and asked him to hook me up with Joonmyun. And I still like Joonmyun.”

"You still like him?! You know he can only have one of us?!" You angrily stated.

"Suhwa... I'm sorry, I didn't know you like Joonmyun that much." Jungeun sympathized.

"I guess it's now a competition for the heart." You stated before turning your back to Jungeun, leaving to your room.

*    *    *    *

The next morning you woke up early, leaving the apartment to get coffee from across the street. It just so happened that one of your friends was across the street, you ran over to see her, once the road was clear.

“Yuni!” You called to her.

“Omo! Suhwa!” Yuni said as she spun around to see you.

“Where are you going?” You asked Yuni.

“I’m going to meet my boyfriend at the coffee shop. Where are you going?”

“I’m going to the coffee shop also.” You informed Yuni,you both walked to the cafe together. When you got to the coffee shop,Yuni stop to look around the cafe.

“Oh,Yifan” Yuni called to a boy in the corner of the cafe. “This is my friend Suhwa.” She introduced you. You bowed to Yifan.

“Anyongha-”