Chapter 1

Live In Style

“Did you hear about the CEO’s sister?” a stylist asked a bunch of other stylist, you were part of that bunch.

“Didn’t she commit suicide?” A stylist said.

“Wasn’t on her wedding day?”  You asked.

“It was! I feel so sorry for the CEO and Sungmin…”

“Ya, it’s the CEO!” One stylist pointed out, the CEO of Locia walked in the room. All of you stood up and bowed to him as he walked by.

“I wonder why he isn’t a model, he would be an awesome model.” One stylist observed.

“You’re just saying that because you think his hot.” You laughed.

“No, I’m serious. He would make an awesome model.” She stated.

“Bokyung-unni, are you alright, you haven’t said a word.” You asked.

“I was with Miwon-ssi that day, before she died.” Bokyung mumbled.

“Chinja!”  A stylist, named Saehee, yelled.

“Omo, Suhwa-ssi, Joonmyun-ssi is here.” A stylist pointed out, as Joonmyun walked into the room. You got up and walked to him.

“Ya, your late, balli.” You whispered to him, pulling to a changing room, you quickly grabbed him clothes, and shoved him in to the changing room.

He changed quickly. “Shoes?” he asked you. You looked at him feet, which he had nothing on.

“Come.”  You said pulling him to your makeup table, the shoes were under the table. You sat him in a chair, while he put on the shoes, you quickly styled his hair, and did him makeup. You pulled him up and pushed him towards the photographer.

                                                                                                       *       *              *              *

“Suhwa, why was Joonmyun late?” Your sister, Junghwa asked you after the shoot. “He totally disrupted us.”

“I don’t know, I didn’t ask him.” You admitted.       

“Oh, and that outfit you picked for me was really cute!” Junghwa beamed.

“Why, thank you.” You smiled. You gave Junghwa a blue t-shirt with a lace frilled neck, black banding flared cotton skirt, and a pair of blue faux-leather platform sandal with wood-effect wedge.

“I absolutely loved the blue.” She sang.

“What about my outfit?” Joonmyun asked out of nowhere, placed his arms around your shoulders, you had a tank top on, so he was touching your skin, his hands felt warm, but not too warm.

“It was okay…” Junghwa mumbled. You gave Joonmyun a blue v-neck panel long sleeved shirt, aquamarine skinny pants, and a pair of blue casual shoes with openwork and color block design. “It was blue, like mine.”

“The concept was blue, everyone else was in blue also.” You stated

“True. Suhwa, you want to get a drink with me?” Joonmyun asked you.