So, Who Is Son Ga In?

This Is Not Like The Dramas That You See, Get It?

"Ga In-ssi, nuguya?" Woori asked.

Min Hyuk started to relate who the noona was to them guys. Son Ga In was a seonbae back in university. The four of them and Shin Hye joined a musical for a university anniversity. Because the five of them were new to the club, it was Ga In who showed the ropes to them. Throughout their rehearsals for the musical, the noona had been very kind to them. The noona received love calls from other guys in school, but it was Jung Shin among their friends who tried to woo Ga In. Ga In was not interested in someone younger than her, so she kindly rejected Jung Shin and asked for his friendship instead. Heartbroken Jung Shin accepted the deal, if that was the only way he could be close to her. They had been friends with Ga In even though they had different jobs already, but it was Yong Hwa who most often dealt with her because of work.

"Ah... arasseo..." Woori asked, nodding her head. Then, she joked, "You were such a playboy before you knew me..."

"Ah... but I never fell for Noona," Min Hyuk pouted.

Woori smirked and hugged her namjachingu before the two of them earned teases from their workmates. Jong Hyun, meanwhile, looked at the closed door near Min Hyuk's work station. He wondered what Yong Hwa was thinking of at the moment.

****

"Ne, algesseumnida," the secretary replied before leaving the office.

Yong Hwa sighed as he grabbed his pen and started to scan all of the documents. Ga In had also given him her proposal for the joint venture, and he had to read what she had to propose. He was in deep thought when he remembered how he had treated Shin Hye back at the reception area. He felt guilty, but he was not sorry. He did want her to feel what he had felt by embarrassing her in front of her own visitor, and he did not like Min Ho.

"Bah, I can forget this," he encouraged himself.

For many hours, he had locked his door, busy with all the paperworks, and his subordinates were not able to talk to him regarding office matters.

****

Min Ho came to the office again to take Shin Hye out, and the latter was excited as a child who just got his expected toy robot. Because Jong Hyun had to extend an hour to meet the deadline with Taecyeon, he went out of the workplace with Shin Hye. Min Ho smirked when he saw the flawlessly white guy going out with Shin Hye.

"Your boyfriend?" was his tactless attempt to start a conversation.

Jong Hyun cocked his head to the side, raising an eyebrow, putting on a poker face. He thought that Min Ho was rather rude and too straightforward.

"Anio, he's my friend and officemate," Shin Hye replied with embarrassment.

"Lee Jong Hyun-imnida," Jong Hyun introduced himself first.

Min Ho smirked before he realized he was being rude to Jong Hyun, so he greeted him too and introduced himself.

"Well, take care of uri Shin Hye," Jong Hyun casually informed Min Ho before going away.

As the fair-skinned vampire guy walked out of the vicinity, Min Ho asked Shin Hye if she was lying.

"Me? Why?" Shin Hye asked innocently.

"He's your boyfriend," Min Ho joked. 

Shin Hye frowned cutely before smiling when Min Ho broke into a laugh. He apologized and said that he was just joking. Finally, the two of them approached the door to go out together to have some tea. It was coicindence that Ga In came in the building.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Eonni?" Shin Hye greeted the visitor.

Ga In smiled her foxy grin and looked at Min Ho, who looked intensely at her. She smiled at him too before turning her gaze at Shin Hye. 

"Annyeong, Shin Hye-ya?" she greeted. And to Min Ho, "Son Ga In-imnida. I am Shin Hye's college sunbae."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Son Ga In-ssi?" Lee Min Ho greeted. "Lee Min Ho-imnida. I am glad to have known Shin Hye's friends today."

"Friends?" Ga In asked with interest.

"Ne. Ga In-ssi, Lee Jong Hyun-ssi, and Yong Hwa-ssi," Min Ho replied.

Ga In nodded and pursed her lips into an "o" when she knew that Min Ho knew about Jong Hyun and Yong Hwa. Not that it was a matter of interest, anyway. She bid the two goodbye and told Shin Hye she'd be going inside. As Ga In strutted in ily, some of the office boys stopped to look at her white legs. It made Shin Hye a bit insecure that Eonni was getting attention effortlessly. Min Ho pointed out that Shin Hye should dress up like that more often.

"Eh? But I am not Eonni," Shin Hye protested.

"You don't have to be your Eonni," Min Ho told her. "Just dress up more prettily."

Shin Hye smiled as she nodded. Well, Min Ho really had a way to up her spirit. Who knows? If she will doll up or dress up like a vixen office girl, she might get a boyfriend already.

****

"Oh, Noona!" Min Hyuk greeted as he shook hands with her. And he introduced Ga In to his girlfriend.

"Woori-ssi-ga areumdapseumnida, ne?" Ga In remarked as she complimented Woori's beauty.

"Ah, gamsahamnida, Ga In-ssi..." Woori replied politely.

"Oh, just call me Eonni, since you are my dear Min Hyuk's girlfriend," Ga In said to disperse the awkwardness between them ladies.

"Jjam, Noona-ga yeogiseo wae?" Min Hyuk asked why Ga In was in the building.

"Oh, I have a meeting with Yong Hwa," Ga In told him. "I gave him a proposal this afternoon, and he called me up to discuss more about it."

"Ah, arasseo," Min Hyuk nodded while raising an intellectual eyebrow. "I'll you to his office."

"Gomawo," Ga In told Min Hyuk. Then, to Woori, "Min Hyuk had changed. He's really a gentleman now."

"Noona~~" Min Hyuk whined, while Ga In laughed.

Woori smiled, not out of hiding her jealousy, but out of admiration for the General Manager. She watched as her boyfriend approached Yong Hwa's office.

****

"Hmmm... we had discussed this over lunch time," Ga In informed Yong Hwa. "I wonder what's the matter."

"I've got more questions, you see, and I cannot have it explained over the phone," Yong Hwa said. "I'm sorry for calling you in at short notice."

"Well, I'm a very busy woman, but when it comes to you, Yong Hwa-ya, I fall on my knees," she joked as she shuddered her fists. "That's how mighty you are."

Yong Hwa laughed. Noona really had a way to ease the tension. So, the two of them discussed thoroughly about the proposal. It took them almost an hour and thirty minutes to discuss things. Before Ga In stood up to go, she dropped in a serious topic.

"I don't like Shin Hye's new boyfriend," Ga In curtly told him.

Yong Hwa dropped his pen accidentally. "B...boyfriend?"

"Oh, am I wrong?" Ga In asked. "I saw her this afternoon with a really tall guy who looked like he could eat a pretty girl alive."

Yong Hwa squinted his eyes. He did not like the news that Ga In just shared.

"They... They're just friends," Yong Hwa pointed out.

"Hmmm... Are they?" Ga In asked. "Well, my instincts told me that that Lee Min Ho will court Shin Hye and break her heart. Trust a woman's instincts like mine, Yong Hwa."

"What...do you mean?" Yong Hwa asked.

"I could tell Shin Hye really likes him, but Min Ho looks like he is a lady killer. Just like Jong Hyun," Ga In told him. "I did not like the way he looked at me back there, like he was looking past my clothes."

Yong Hwa's fist gripped tight.

"Well, you better be careful of that guy," Ga In warned him. "He might be the reason for Shin Hye's tears anytime soon."

She smiled, took her things, and bid him goodbye. Then, she strutted out of the office, leaving Yong Hwa to thoughts of what could happen if he doesn't heed Ga In's warning.

 

 

~~~~