Best Friend Love

This Is Not Like The Dramas That You See, Get It?

Shin Hye had been spying on Eun Jung and Taecyeon days before, and it when she realized that the employees where booked in a hotel. She decided to sneek as to what hotel, and she braced herself for the thought that she'd spend her own money for accommodation. After all, despite the two being on vacation, their trip was all-expense paid by the company. And she needed to book as well, knowing that it was needed.

"Oh well," she thought as she consoled herself. "What is one week anyway?"

And it came as a wonder to Yong Hwa as he and the four employees watched as Shin Hye also checked in in the same hotel. The supervisor smiled and remarked that it would be good so that his best friend won't get lost.

"Ya! I know how to find my way around!" Shin Hye pouted, making the employees laugh.

Yong Hwa turned around to his staff and informed them that they all meet in the lobby in 30 minutes. As cheers echoed in his ears, Yong Hwa cringed. He knew that Singapore has public wifi, and he knew he had to use something to contact his staff. But that will mean he will have to add them in his SNS, and it was his personal account.

"Uhm, guys, does anyone of you here use Line or KakaoTalk?"

"I have both," Eun Jung said.

"I use Line," Taecyeon said.

"I use KakaoTalk," Fei said.

"Omono, does that mean that I have to have the two?" Sojin asked. "I have Line too."

Yong Hwa scratched his head. He used both, and he wanted to use a single app for the four employees.

"Arasseo, since majority have Line, let's use Line," he told them.

"Well, I guess I have to use Line, then," Fei said.

"Okay, it's Line for us. And let's meet up here in 30 minutes. You can go to your rooms now."

The concierge accompanied Yong Hwa's party to their respective rooms. All of them were assigned a room each. Shin Hye, meanwhile, checked in the room a floor up, so that means that she is separated from the party.

"Well, they're here for work, and I am here for vacation," she thought bitterly. "I just have to deal with it."

When she got inside her hotel room, she lay down on the soft bed and swam like a child. Ah, it felt great to be in a great bed. After pampering herself with such a great bed, she got ready because all of them will be out in a jiffy. She grabbed her small bag and filled it with her necessities, and put her phone in it as well. After taking care of her stuff, she rushed to the mirror on the wall and began to brush her hair. 

Someone knocked on the door, and she dropped her comb. 

"Nuguseyo?" she asked before she cringed. She forgot she was not in Korea. "Who is it, please?"

"Yong Hwa," a voice replied from outside.

Shin Hye heaved a sigh as she picked up her comb. She was lucky that it was Yong Hwa and not some concierge. Otherwise, no one would understand her.

"Jamkkanman," she said.

She strutted to the door and opened it. Standing there handsome and tall was her best friend, who gave her his charming grin.

"So, shall we go?" he asked.

Shin Hye nodded, grabbed her bag, and went out of the room. She took her keys with her and locked the door.

"Did you configure your smartphone already?" Yong Hwa asked. "You might get lost."

Shin Hye shook her head. She forgot that this isn't Korea.

"Geokjeongma, public wifi isseo," Yong Hwa told her as he opened his palm for her phone. "Let me configure it for you."

Shin Hye pouted as she grabbed her gadget from inside her bag. She held him her phone and watched her BFF doing his thing with her phone. When he handed it back, he told her to use Line and to add all the four employees.

"Ah... it will just be Park Sojin-ssi and Wang Fei Fei-ssi," Shin Hye said. "I already have Taecyeon and Eun Jung in my list."

"Gaja," he told her.

Shin Hye walked ahead of him, and he followed her close behind. As they reached the lift, they saw that all of the arrows pointed up, which meant that it would take them time to go down.

"Eotteohke?" she gasped. 

"Geokjeongma, I am boss here," he replied with a wink. "I am sure they're down by now, but if ever they are not, it's not their fault that them guys are also in the same situation as we are."

"Ah... ne..." she replied.

Finally, after five minutes of waiting, the lift stopped in their floor and the door flung open. They noticed that no one was inside, and Shin Hye blushed as she imagined what would happened. Yong Hwa invited her to come in, and she followed his instructions. Once both of them were in, Yong Hwa pressed the button to the ground floor.

"Uhm, why did you come and fetch me here?" Shin Hye asked. "Isn't your room a floor down?"

Yong Hwa leaned closer and squinted his eyes. Shin Hye leaned back and gulped.

"Wae? Am I not allowed to come and visit my best friend?" he .

Shin Hye pouted and pinched him on the nose.

"Aya!" he growled.

Shin Hye erupted into a laughter, and the two began an exchange of playful slaps and punches. As the lift reached the intended floor, they stopped. After all, they knew they were not in Korea. As the doors flung open, they rushed out immediately to give way to the other people who were to get inside the lift.

"There they are," Shin Hye said in relief when she saw Eun Jung together with the other employees."

The two approached them, and the girls could not seem to hide their giggles.

"Wae geurae?" Yong Hwa asked them.

"Ah, it's because Jung-jangnim and Shin Hye-ssi look like a real couple," Sojin said.

Both blushed. Jinjja?

"That receptionist who is wiping her nose just had excessive nosebleeds due to too much feels," Fei explained to them.

The best friends looked at the Singaporean receptionist before turning to their party.

"It makes no sense," Yong Hwa said. "We are not a celebrity couple, nor are we a couple."

"But both of you look good together," Taecyeon said.

Yong Hwa fumed. 

"Let's all go out together so you'll not get lost," he said.

Yong Hwa cannot leave them all alone, for it was the first time of the four employees and of Shin Hye to be here. 

"Ah, I have a suggestion, if it is fine," Eun Jung remarked, and Yong Hwa allowed her to speak. "The four of us can stroll apart from Jung-jangnim and Shin Hye. We will try to find our way around by ourselves and contact through SNS. Also, we have maps and GPS."

Makes sense.

"Arasseo, let's split up and just contact each other," he told them. "And hey, be careful not to spend too much, arasseo?"

They all nodded. After all, the employees had gathered some maps at Changi Airport so that they can find their way around. Though they had their credit cards with them, they still have cold cash just in case.

"Ya, did you deposit all of your keys to the front desk?" he asked them, and all of the employees nodded. "Then, that means Shin Hye and I still had not done it yet."

The employees watched as the BFFs approached the receptionist to surrender their keys. The girls were giggle as the spazzed at the love life of the boss and his best friend, and Taecyeon only shook his head. He could not understand why girls love to gossip a lot. 

"Did you see that?" Fei asked the girls. "The receptionist is wiping her nose again!"

"That is just too gross," sensible Taecyeon said. "She should wash her hands and seek medical attention."

"But that is just because the lovebirds are so cute," defended Eun Jung.

(And my long-time readers know that when it comes to cute YongShin scenes, there will always be exaggerated explosive nosebleeds from other people.)

"Ah geurae?" Taecyeon asked, unimpressed. "Well, I guess miss-hitomi just likes YongShin a lot, I guess."

"Ne, she does," Sojin said. "But her ultimate bias is Lee Jong Hyun!"

"She even calls him 'Burning-Eyed Jong Hyun, do you not know?" Fei informed him.

Taecyeon could not imagine Jong Hyun shooting flares from his eyes. Why is he even burning-eyed?

Yong Hwa and Shin Hye came back to them, and the former informed his party that they can go wherever they want. All of them went out of the hotel building, with the four employees bidding the two best friends good bye. As the four were far off, Shin Hye cringed.

"Omo, I had not added Sojin-ssi and Fei-ssi in Line," she said.

"Ah, but you have Taecyeon and Eun Jung," Yong Hwa dismissed her worry. "Gaja..."

Yong Hwa grabbed her hand and found her stiff. He looked at her with his questioning gaze and asked if she was fine. But she was stuttering when she explained she was fine.

"Ah, don't worry too much. Let's just walk around Orchard Road... or would you rather go shop at ION?" he asked.

"Ani~~" she said. "I am not rich. I only bring what's needed."

Yong Hwa lit up a handsome smile. He knew that this day was going to be interesting because his wish of being on a vacation with his BFF finally came true. What would they do, he thought. 

Ah, come what may.

They will enjoy, and they're gonna be enjoying it.

"ION Orchard-e gaja," he whispered.

The whisper tickled her neck and her ears that she felt some heat rising up her body. If she would let Yong Hwa do his thing like this, could she resist the temptation?

And off they went to ION Orchard while the four other employees were left to their own devices.

 

 

~~~~

(Next chappy will be about Lee Min Ho, and YongShin fluff will resume after LMH gets more of his own medicine.)

 

~~~~