And When Two People Are Left To Their Own Devices...

This Is Not Like The Dramas That You See, Get It?

It was a fine Sunday morning in Singapore, but because it was still seven, it was still a bit dark. However, the four employees, Yong Hwa, and Shin Hye were all ready for the day. They exited their rooms to go grab some meals in the hotel. After breakfast, the four left, and the best friends also went out to attend service, for they belonged to the same church.

After the service, the best friends walked around. They decided to go to Bugis and stroll, for it was a nice sunny day. When it was ten in the morning, they decided to hit Bugis+, a mall at Bugis with a stylish exterior.

"Wow, daebak!" Shin Hye gushed. "Whoever designed this is a genius!"

Yong Hwa leaned forward and whispered, "Gaja."

Shin Hye was absorbed at the beauty of the mall that she wasn't able to catch the sweetness of her best friend's act. They strolled around the insides of the mall and saw lots of toys in toy stores. When Shin Hye saw the Rilakkumas, she suddenly remembered the one in Yong Hwa's room.

"Do you want me to give you back the Rilakkuma that I have?" he asked.

Shin Hye turned around and shook her head. "Ah... never mind... I... I threw it back to you, remember?"

Yong Hwa smiled. Then, he pointed at Hello Kitty, "How about that one?"

"Ah, it reminds me of Jung Shin," Shin Hye replied. "They're cute, but I don't want to have a lot of stuffed toys. I want books."

They went to the bookstore and perused the books and magazines. There were lots of mangas in it that Shin Hye shrieked to find a collection of her favorite mangas.

"Wallflower!" she mused. "I want to have a whole lot of them!"

"But they're not in Korean," Yong Hwa said. 

"Never mind, I can find some on the net," she replied.

Finally, they reached a bookshelf filled with Eric Lai Kwan's books. Shin Hye remembered that one of those books was in Yong's pad, and she had thrown it away too in her anger.

"Do you want his books?" he asked. "I can buy you some."

Shin Hye blushed. "Oh, Yong Hwa, please do not shower me with too much gifts."

He was crestfallen, "Wae geurae?"

"Because it is still Sunday, and we still have a week. You might lose some cash."

Yong Hwa laughed. He thought she was going to reject him again. He, then, followed her around as Shin Hye looked at some magazines. And she shrieked in delight when she saw a magazine with CN Blue in front page.

"Nuguya?" Yong Hwa asked.

"You don't know them?" she asked in disbelief while Yong Hwa shook his head. "They're Korea's top rock band, they're super famous and even had a world tour!"

"World tour? They must be famous, then," Yong Hwa replied.

"They are! Their recent single 'Cant Stop,' is even famous too! And funny thing is, the guys have the same name as you and our friends!"

Yong Hwa looked at the magazine and found out that the guys in the mag looked like him, Jong Hyun, Min Hyuk, and Jung Shin. 

"Why do they look like us?" asked Yong in horror.

"Molla, but they do look like that," Shin Hye replied. "And Eun Jung said that Yong Hwa-ssi was even seen secretly dating an actress."

"Really?"

"Ne. She even said that international fans don't know, but Jung Yong Hwa-ssi is dating a Hallyu actress."

"What do you mean, the international fans don't know?" Yong Hwa asked her.

"You see, Yong Hwa-ssi was in a variety show with SNSD's maknae as his virtual wife," Shin Hye said. "But that was just in a span of one year. However, that actress he was with, they had been friends since 'You're Beautiful' days, and they had been dating since I-don't-know-when."

"Wow, I really am not updated to celebrity life," Yong Hwa said to her.

"That is why you should listen when Eun Jung dishes out celebrity gossip, because she sees who's dating who rather than getting info from the news," Shin Hye told him. "Eun Jung seems a serious gal, but she knew gossips and goes to where it is."

"And who is this actress that Yong Hwa-ssi is said to be dating?" Yong Hwa asked.

Shin Hye giggled.

"Wae??" Yong Hwa asked.

"The actress is also named Park Shin Hye," Shin Hye replied.

"Wow! Really? So, they're like us?" Yong Hwa asked.

"Are we even dating? Tsh!" Shin Hye told him.

Yong Hwa pouted. How could Shin Hye not realize that they were dating. Even if it is just best friend dating, he still considered it dating.

"I will buy this," Shin Hye said, referring to the magazine.

Yong Hwa nodded and followed his best friend to the cashier. After paying, Shin Hye hugged her purchase and smiled at her BFF.

"Heee, but I love collecting CN Blue items," Shin Hye said.

"I never knew you were collecting them," he replied. "How can you be this secretive to me?"

"Because I know you don't like celebrity stuff, that's why," Shin Hye .

Yong Hwa sighed. "Must be because I am all grown up and my best friend is a teenager, ~merong."

Shin Hye punched his muscular arm and retaliated with a merong. When they looked at the cashier, the cashier just looked icily at them. However, the young people in the bookstore were having explosive nosebleeds.

"Not again," Yong Hwa sighed. "Gaja!"

As they exited, they heard the cashier scold the youngsters in the bookstore.

"Wa lao!!!! Don't touch book with your bloody hand, la~"

****

It was already crowded in the food court, and the best friends could not decide on what to eat. There were a lot of food choices, from Malaysian dishes to Indonesian, to Japanese to Italian.

"I really don't know what to eat, but we can just choose anything," Yong Hwa said.

"Can... can we go back to the hotel just to eat?" Shin Hye asked. "There are a lot of people, and we might get cussed for being indecisive."

"Geokjeongma," Yong Hwa said. "We are already here, and besides, we are customers."

Shin Hye nodded and kept faith. Yong Hwa knew what he was doing, so she went along with him. There was Malaysian food displayed on one store, so Yong Hwa bought for them while Shin Hye went to the tables to secure a place for them. After paying for the food, he bought the tray to their table and went away again to buy some bandung. Finally, when all of their food was in place, Shin Hye thanked her best friend for buying food for her.

"Well, you are my princess, and I'll do anything for you," Yong Hwa said with his adorable grin and his wink.

Shin Hye smiled and told him to stop being so cheesy.

"Jal meokgetsseumnida," the two of them said before eating their meal.

 

~~~~

(up next, more Yong Shin date on a Sunday... and some romantic and sizzling evening <3 )

 

~~~~

For the part where I placed about Yong Hwa and Shin Hye dating, I referred to this:

http://kpopkfans.blogspot.com/2014/04/jung-yonghwa-and-park-shin-hye-are.html?m=1

I don't know if they are actually dating or not (and we YongShin fans wish that they really, really are), but hey, let's listen to what Koreans say. They know better than we do since it is in their own backyard. Because there is no official news, all we get are rumors. And because the Koreans are stating this many times, there must be something going on. 

 

(I wish I have a Korean friend so I can ask. If you happen to befriend a Korean, please ask, please ask~~~~ pretty puh-lease~~~~ )

~~~~