And I...

This Is Not Like The Dramas That You See, Get It?

Ever since that day, Shin Hye could no longer forget about the kiss. She had been spacey that Jong Hyun and Taecyeon would wave their hands whenever they tried to get her attention from dreamland and back to the press releases. Min Hyuk noticed it too, so he presumed that something "hot" might have happened. Woori slapped her jagiya for being a , but she had to agree that something might have happened for Shin Hye to be not herself. Jung Shin would even hound Shin Hye with his Woofy toy just so she could get back to work and to reality.

 

On the day that Yong Hwa announced the lucky employees who will be working in Singapore, Shin Hye was crestfallen to know that only Taecyeon and Eunjung had made it. How could she be with Yong Hwa during the whole week?

And why was she worried about it? Has she felt something for him already?

Eun Jung and Taecyeon were called to the office for some discussion.

****

Yong Hwa explained to them that foreigners who will be working in Singapore will have their papers processed. And since it would take time, he advised them to take a vacation.

"Ne???" the two asked in alarm.

Yong Hwa grinned his handsome smile and told them not to worry. They will go to Singapore as tourists and familiarize themselves with going around. The only thing that Yong Hwa can do for them there will be to show them the exterior of the building. The rest, they will be doing their own thing.

"Algesseumnida," Eun Jung replied in a giddy state.

Yong Hwa handed them the plane tickets, and the two employees received it with anticipation. Taecyeon, who had a secret thing with Eun Jung, found this as an opportunity to be with her.

"You just need to file a vacation leave, and you will still be paid for it," Yong Hwa told the two. "Tomorrow, I will also get feedback from the other company as to who will be going. For now, just anticipate and get ready for our flight this Saturday."

Yong Hwa also explained to them that they will be there in Singapore for a week. In their excitement, Taecyeon and Eun Jung screamed for joy.

"We will do our best for this, Jung-jangnim," Taecyeon told him.

"Uri-neun yeolshimhihalkeyo (We will work hard)," Eun Jung promised.

"Arayo," Yong Hwa told the two with a smile.

****

The whole office knew that the lucky ones, Taecyeon and Eun Jung, will be vacationing in Singapore. Shin Hye pouted as she watched the two holding those coveted tickets. As Taecyeon took his place in his cubicle, Jong Hyun turned to Shin Hye and told her not to worry too much.

"Just take a vacation and go to Singapore too, if you want," he advised her.

A lightbulb moment struck Shin Hye. Yes, why not? On the day that the Singapore group will be flying to Singapore, she can also have a vacation on that day.

"Waaaaa~~~ gomawo, Jong Hyun-ah," Shin Hye said.

Jong Hyun smirked at her, but went poker-faced again when he saw her getting her purse. What for? Well, Shin Hye gave him some money for recompense for the times that she forgot to bring him breakfast.

"Yeogi..." she whispered. "This is my prize for you for giving me such a wonderful idea."

She turned back to her station and filed for a leave online. Because of his luck, Jong Hyun sent an instant message to Woori, Jung Shin, and Min Hyuk that they go out and eat this evening. It must really be a good idea for Shin Hye that what she gave Jong Hyun was so much that he could even feed an army (exaggeration intended).

"Jinjja?" Woori replied with a happy emoticon.

"Wow!!!! Fooooooooooooooooooooood!" Min Hyuk replied.

"Yehey! Jeongmal saranghae~~~ <3," Jung Shin replied.

Jong Hyun rolled his eyeballs and replied that at least, he could leave Shin Hye alone to be with her bff. Woori agreed that now, she could at least sort out her feelings.

"So, where do we go?" Min Hyuk asked in IM.

****

Yoo Jin raised an eyebrow and informed Yong Hwa that Shin Hye is filing a leave for the next week. When Yong Hwa saw the details, he smiled his lovely grin and instructed his secretary to approve the leave. Yoo Jin nodded and did as instructed. However, Yong Hwa had no idea that it was because of a suggestion.

****

"Yong Hwa-ya... are you busy this evening?" was her text message.

Yong Hwa read the message and smiled. He missed hanging out with his best friend, but was it because of the kiss too? Yoo Jin noticed it and remarked, and Yong Hwa confirmed that he was feeling inspired.

"Ah, could it be because of Park Shin Hye-ssi?" Yoo Jin asked.

"Ne," the manager said with a smile.

"Ah, that's great," the secretary said. "I honestly prefer her to be my boss's girlfriend, rather than some unknown guy who danced and kissed girls at the club."

Yong Hwa looked up to his secretary. How come she knew that?

"Ah... geuge... that night, I was feeling bored, so I went alone to the club to chill," Yoo Jin said. "While I was sitting on the couch near the door, I saw Shin Hye-ssi with a tall guy. They ate first, and when she left, the man stood up and flirted with the girls on the dance floor."

Yong Hwa clenched his fist. He saw how the secretary cringed at what she had witnessed.

"Omona, I should say he was more flirtatious than nae oppa, but what pissed me off was the fact that he kissed those girls and..." She cringed even more and did not continue. "Well, I hope Jung-jangnim know what I am talking about."

"Ara," Yong Hwa said. "Shin Hye said so herself. But thank you also for telling me that. Now, I have another eyewitness."

Yoo Jin informed him that he had some other appointments for the rest of the day, and Yong Hwa listened on. After the discussion, he remembered that he had not replied to Shin Hye's text message, so he said that he has time after work.

****

"Annyeong!!!!" Jung Shin said goodbye to Shin Hye before he and the guys (and Woori) left for the food spree.

"Annyeong," Shin Hye said to her friends. "Have fun."

Eun Jung left the premises first before Taecyeon followed her, and soon, only she and the company doctor were left in the premises. 

"Shin Hye-ssi, are you not going home yet?" the doctor asked.

"Not yet, Seonsaengnim," she replied to the doctor. "I will be waiting for Jung-jangnim and..."

"Shin Hye-ssi?" a handsome voice called out to her.

The doctor and Shin Hye turned around to see Yong Hwa closing the door of his office. The doctor smirked and said that he will go back to the clinic to work on some things. It was just an excuse to leave the two alone.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

Shin Hye bit her lips and nodded happily. She walked to him and said that she was happy to have dinner with him again. Yong Hwa held her back and said that of course, he will oblige. If it were any other girl, he would not give in.

"For you, Shin Hye-ya," he whispered in his y and husky voice.

Shin Hye blushed to hear that voice, and most especially when she looked into his y stare. Why was his voice and his stare affecting her? Her heart began to beat irregularly like a drum beaten at random. His hand on her back was not helping either.

"G...gaja..." she told him.

Yong Hwa smiled as he released his hand from her back. Shin Hye knew that her bestie has a car, and she knew where he always parked it. And off to the parking lot they went.

"Yoo Jin told me that you filed for a leave next week," Yong Hwa said as he opened the car door for her. "Eodi ga?"

"Uhm, I guess I need a break too, after all the drama," she replied without giving a hint that it was because of a suggestion. "Maybe, I can go home to Busan."

Busan. Yong Hwa missed going home to Busan too. He missed his parents and his siblings. He missed his dog and his chickens. He missed his guy best friend, Jang Woo Young, and he also missed his cousins Park Sandara and Park Sang Hyun. He missed everybody.

"Someday, I will go to Busan too," Yong Hwa told her. "I still have to go to Singapore next week."

"Ara..." she replied.

She got in the car, and he got in the other side to the driver's seat. And just like in K-dramas, Yong Hwa leaned forward to her, and Shin Hye thought that he would kiss her again, so she closed his eyes.

Only that, he grabbed the seatbelt and helped her buckle it.

Damn!

Shin Hye was scared it might lead to a kiss again. But why was it bothering her?

"Gwaenchanha?" he whispered again.

No, it was not helping her. Could he try to speak normally?

"Ah... n..ne..."

Yong Hwa smiled and turned his attention to the steering wheel. As he the ignition, Shin Hye was left to her thoughts. What's wrong with her? Why did she feel this way?

Has she... has she fallen in love with Yong Hwa?

 

~~~~