Moving On

Lost In Love

Tiffany looked away from the phone and started to tear up. She knew her little girl's voice would never come out of that again, she would never see her, talk to her and the most important...touch her. She missed Taeyeon and the way they hugged and kissed and cuddled, she missed her, she wanted her close, closer the closest possible. She wanted to have Taeyeon near and she wouldn't let her go anywhere else, and now Tiffany was realizing she wouldn't be able to do that... 
Their relationship was over, they were now like other countless people...strangers with memories. It saddened Tiffany to know all this, the worst is that she knew it but she couldn't accept it. Accept that all those memories, all those promises, all those dreams, all those feelings were now...dead.
How can you move on from this? How can you find someone else after being attatched to someone for so long? Could you even find someone else? With such a broken heart? Could you ever believe in love and trust someone else? Tiffany had all these questions rambling arround in her brain, she didn't had the answer to them and that only made her feel worse. She felt completly...lost.

Taeyeon opened her eyes, she couldn't sleep at all. How would anyone be able to sleep like this? Her feelings were hurt, her heart was broken and her tears wouldn't stop flowing, she tried to accept that her relationship with Tiffany was over and that she wouldn't see her eye smiling girl anymore. She wanted, but she would never be able to do so again. Could Taeyeon start another relationship? Was that what she wanted? Did she want to move on from that relationship? She wasn't sure, she didn't know if she could ever move on after what she and Tiffany went through. If only she didn't come to London...
No, No. Taeyeon couldn't regret coming to London, studying music was her dream and she was sure she made that clear to Tiffany. Somehow, Taeyeon couldn't help but wish she never met Tiffany, not because she hated her or anything, she could never hate Tiffany. But because she didn't want this to happen, she didn't want neither of them to suffer as they had been and were now suffering. She thought of calling Tiffany and beg her for them to make up again, but she realized she would only be prolonging their suffering. Taeyeon felt like she didn't have any option at all rather then moving on with her life. After all relationships ended all the time.

For one reconciliation seemed possible, tangible but for the other, she didn't had any hope she just wanted this all to end. How will they now live their lives? Can they ever be together again? And if they want to start a new relationship can anyone mend their broken hearts?