What Is Gone Is Gone

Lost In Love

 

 

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon having realized that their relationship was over and that from the moment they ended it there was no going back. Of course they hoped they could. But things don't always go as we like them to. In the end Taeyeon and Tiffany eventually moved on. They slowly started to think less and less about each other, they slowly started to remember less and less about each other. And now almost 3 years later.

They are only like million others. Strangers with memories of a time that ended perhaps too soon. Tiffany moved on from Taeyeon. Perhaps the person that won in all this was Jessica. She took advantage of the break up and used it to restart the relationship she had with Tiffany in other terms. Yes, Jessica and Tiffany were dating. Jessica was so persistent that Tiffany had no other choice but to give in to her. In a way Tiffany was happy, but Jessica wasn't. She lived with the constant shadow of Taeyeon on her back. She knew Tiffany still hadn't forgotten Taeyeon. How can one forget something like that? It's simple you can't.

Jessica only hoped Taeyeon would never come back to Korea. Taeyeon was filled with regret in the begining but she started to realize that ending the relationship with Tiffany was the wisest choice. Why would they be only hurting each other more? Taeyeon didn't date anyone. She still hoped that someday she would get Tiffany back. She was aware that Seohyun had feelings for her but she never gave in or deceived the girl in any way. She made it clear that unless Tiffany said no unless she rejected her she wouldn't love anyone else. And so, maybe the years were harshest on Taeyeon you know, having to cling to feelings and memories of something that it is over for 3 years can be quite hard. And yeah there were days she couldn't help but cry. But still she looked brightly to an uncertain future in the hopes she would get the love of her life back.

 

 

Taeyeon was back. It was so nice to see her country. The food, the people, landscape, Tiffany....She missed all of it. Seohyun also came back to Korea. She wasn't supposed to come but yet she did. Why? She hoped that Tiffany would already have someone else that she would've forgotten Taeyeon. In a way all Seohyun wanted was a chance at making Taeyeon happy but her biggest obstacle was Tiffany.

 

-"Unnie" Seohyun said as they both stood in front of the airport. Taeyeon didn't answer she wanted to absorb the ambient and feel it.

 

-"Unnie?" Seohyun called again.

 

-"Huh? Seo?" Taeyeon was surprisingly woken up from her daydreaming state.

 

-"Unnie, shouldn't we be getting a cab or something?" Seohyun asked.

 

-"Huh? Yes" Taeyeon answered.

 

Taeyeon could only think of finding Tiffany again, of telling her how she still hadn't given up on their relationship, how she wanted to be with her again. Taeyeon wanted to say many things but the truth is that she had to find Tiffany first. Also Taeyeon wanted to enjoy her country again. After all she was gone for 3 years.

She and Seohyun rented an appartment for both and they would live together. Also they would try and audition for entertainment companies. All Taeyeon wanted was Tiffany and a job and the second choice the faster it came the better.

 

 

Tiffany was with Jessica in a coffee shop. They were all lovey dovey as it had been usual for the past 3 years. Jessica suddenly frowned and looked seriously at Tiffany.

 

-"Fany?" Jessica called as Tiffany was about to bite a big pink cupcake.

 

-"Hum?" Tiffany answered as she chewed.

 

-"What would you do if Taeyeon came back?" Jessica answered. It was out of the blue and Tiffany wasn't expecting it.

 

Tiffany suddenly choked on her cupcake and started to cough. She drank some water and calmed down.

She looked to the coffee shop window. So many strangers, going here and there, moving on with their lives.

 

-"Jessie. Taeyeon and me. We are over, there's nothing else to say between us" Tiffany said as she looked to the busy street.

 

-"Okay..." Jessica said as she looked to the street aswell.

 

Tiffany said that but she didn't mean it. She knew that what she had been doing to Jessica wasn't fair. She was...using this beautiful girl. It wasn't nice but she was already too far in. The truth is that Tiffany can wait for Taeyeon...endlessly and for the past 2 years she also had been dreaming of the day they would see each other. How would it be? What could they say? What was still left to say?