Immortal Memories

Lost In Love

 

 

 

Seohyun had finally encouraged Taeyeon to leave the house. It was a nice weather and they were looking for a place to eat.

Seohyun did her best to keep her unnie cheerful and happy. She now understood she could never have Taeyeon but she could hope to one day have what Taeyeon and Tiffany have. She decided to help Taeyeon, not that she could do much except to offer some emotional support. They went to a restaurant near a park next to the han river. The restaurant was on the second floor of a building and it had a nice view to the river. From their table near the window they could easily glance outside and see the Seoul citizens going out for a stroll, riding bikes, jogging or just playing. It was cheerful, the atmosphere of the city. 

 

Tiffany couldn't decide where she would eat, she drove randmonly through the city. Taeyeon, Taeyeon was all that was in her head. She wished she could see her now, even if it was for a one time only she wished. She stopped near the river and got out of her car. Maybe a walk near the river would sooth her mind. Maybe she could forget it for a bit you know, leave her own skin and go somewhere where there wouldn't be no problems...she sat down on the walkway near the river bank and stared at...nothing. She wasn't able to forget as most as she wished she could.

 

Taeyeon and Seohyun were waiting for their meal to be served. Taeyeon glanced outside, kids were playing with their moms, she grinned at the pretty sight. Her eyes traced the river bank. She thought she saw a familiar figure. She looked at Seohyun who was completly engrossed in playing games on her phone. She looked back to the place...the figure was gone.

 

Wait...

 

Could it be? Was it her?

 

Taeyeon's mind rushed with thoughts and she got up from her chair and left the restaurant running. She ran as fast as she could, her heart beating fast, her thoughts weren't making any sense. Her only instant was to run, run, run as fast as she could so she wouldn't let her go anymore. Her blood rushed. She got to the place but the figure wasn't there anymore. She looked to one side, and then the other...Gone. Could she be dreaming? 

 

Taeyeon fell on her knees and started crying yet again. Why must it be like this? Why can't just they see each other again...

 

Suddenly someone put a hand on her shoulder.

 

-"Excuse me..." A familiar voice said.

 

Taeyeon got up and turned around. The next 5 seconds were the happiest of her life. Words couldn't express what she felt at that moment. Seeing her again. Here. Finally. Taeyeon felt as if someone had lifted a weight of her back. As if her whole body suddenly became lighter.

 

Tiffany couldn't believe. It was Taeyeon...what are the odds? she thought. She couldn't care less, what's important is that she's here, she waited she could've waited endlessly for this, she could but she didn't had to.

 

-"I love you" Taeyeon said as she grabbed Tiffany's waist and pulled her into a kiss.

 

She could feel, Tiffany smiling as she kissed her. Their tear wet faces kissing. These were tears but not tears of agony and sorrow as before, these were tears of happiness. Tears that they were glad were shed. People around started gathering and applauded.

 

Taeyeon broke from the kiss. She looked deep into Tiffany's eyes.

 

-"Did you miss me?" Tiffany asked as she leaned against Taeyeon's forhead.

 

-"I don't imagine how much..." Taeyeon said.

 

-"I do actually..." Tiffany said.

 

-"What do you want to do? Now?" Tiffany asked.

 

-"I want you Tiffany. I want you to be with me forever. I don't want us to break up ever again...I don't want to leave Korea. I want to stay with you..." Taeyeon said.

 

-"That's all I ever asked for" Tiffany said as she kissed Taeyeon again.

 

Seohyun came rushing from the restaurant. She looked at Tiffany and recognized her. Seohyun saw the two hugging each other as they looked at her.

She knew this was good and in the end she also started crying...She knew, she knew this was happiness for Taeyeon and if you love someone as deep as you say you have to be happy as they are happy. Seohyun's tears weren't of sadness or regret it was happiness. This was it, she knew things were right like this. She ran to Taeyeon and Tiffany and hugged both of them. She didn't knew Tiffany but that didn't matter. The two girls also hugged her and the three of them stayed like this for a while.

 

-"Fany, I want you to meet the maknae, Seohyun" Taeyeon said as she smiled.

 

-"Ah, Taeyeon had told me about you when were still..." Tiffany said.

 

-"When we had a rough trouble" Taeyeon completed.

 

-"Rough trouble?" Tiffany said as she laughed.

 

-"Tae, we need to talk" Tiffany said as she suddenly put on a bit more serious face.

 

The three girls were back at the restaurant. Tiffany joined them of course, she was sitting beside Taeyeon.

Tiffany explained to Taeyeon how she had indulged her heart with the hollow relationship she had started with Jessica. She explained how Jessica had tried so hard that in the end she couldn't help but indulge her. She knew it was wrong but she did it anyways.

 

-"..." Taeyeon looked at Tiffany and didn't say anything.

 

What could she say? What should she say at a moment like this? She of course knew how hard it was...she wasn't expecting Tiffany to have been alone for 3 years, she even thought she would've moved on. 

 

-"How will you tell her? unnie" Seohyun said.

 

-"I think she knows, you see Seohyun our love wasn't meant to be, Jessica wasn't nothing more than a indulgence. I knew she would get hurt and still I did it" Tiffany said.

 

-"You have to tell her, it's wrong like this Fany" Taeyeon suddenly spoke up.

 

-"I will tell her but for now...I want to enjoy..." Tiffany said.

 

-"Enjoy what?" Taeyeon asked.

 

-"You. You here." Tiffany said.

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon were finally together again, Seohyun finally accepted her defeat and understood that this was the right person for Taeyeon to be with. Finally after all those hardships and tears they were finally together. Their only obstacle now was Jessica. How would they explain to her... Was there anything to explain? Didn't she always knew that Tiffany loved Taeyeon too deeply?