Complicated Arrangements

Lost In Love

 

 

 

Taeyeon and Seohyun just arrived at the place they would stay. A nice 2 bedroom apartment that Taeyeon had got over the internet and with the help of her friend Choi Sooyoung. When Taeyeon got out of the car a tall figure in a corporate suit was waiting for her in front of the building. Seohyun didn't know who the tall girl was but she couldn't care less, all she wanted was to be near Taeyeon. Taeyeon got out of the cab and helped the cab driver take out their luggage. Seohyun just staired at the tall woman. The woman glanced back at her and smiled. She walked to them and helped Taeyeon with their luggage.

 

-"Yah! Shikshin" Taeyeon said as she hugged the girl.

 

-"Hey Danshin" Sooyoung said as she patted Taeyeon's head.

 

-"Thanks for helping me get this" Taeyeon said.

 

-"Sure because it's not everyone who has a friend who's parent's just happen to work in the real estate business" Sooyoung said as she smiled.

 

Choi Sooyoung was a modest girl, she was rich, but she was a very humble person and appart from the expensive clothes she wore you would never be able to say she was rich at all. Why? She was always asking for money, mostly to buy snacks and street food. Going anywhere with Sooyoung was a problem and for Taeyeon a cash black hole. 

 

-"Who's this?" Sooyoung asked as she looked at Seohyun.

 

-"Ah, this is Seo Joo-Hyun, she was a classmate in england" Taeyeon said.

 

-"Wow, you also went to england to study music? Daebak!" Sooyoung said surprised.

 

-"Hello, nice to meet you" Seohyun said.

 

-"Hey, Sooyoung, this house is it already prepared for us?" Taeyeon asked.

 

-"Yes, all the appliances are working" Sooyoung said.

 

Suddenly, Sooyoung's phone started to ring. It was a text message. She looked at the screen and back at Taeyeon.

 

-"Look shortie, I'll be back to visit later, I'm needed at the office okay?" Sooyoung said.

 

-"Okay" Taeyeon said.

 

-"Try not to get lost in the city" Sooyoung said.

 

-"And do try to move on from Fany" Sooyoung whispered in Taeyeon's ear as she left.

 

Taeyeon looked down, and turned around to see her tall friend leave. She looked at Seohyun. 

 

-"Let's go" Taeyeon said.

 

The girls got up to their apartment. As soon as they entered, the place looked very neat, it wasn't what you would call luxurious but still it was comfortable. The building was also quite recent , so they wouldn't have many problems. Taeyeon started unpacking, she didn't bring much. Her clothes, some books, computer, and a couple of frames with pictures she had taken with Tiffany. She took out one of the pictures, a photograph she had taken with Tiffany near the Han River at night. Tiffany was hugging her and kissing her cheek. Seohyun happened to pass Taeyeon's bedroom at that moment and she saw Taeyeon looking at the picture.

 

-"Unnie?" Seohyun called.

 

-"Huh? You startled me. What is it?" Taeyeon said as she put the picture on top of the small desk in her bedroom.

 

-"What will we have for lunch?" Seohyun asked.

 

-"Well, today we're going to a restaurant or something. We still need to clean the house a bit but we'll have to eat dinner here" Taeyeon said.

 

-"After all we have to save some money" Taeyeon said.

 

-"Okay" Seohyun said.

 

Meanwhile Tiffany was home. She didn't went to classes she had woken up feeling some kind of agony she couldn't describe so she didn't went to classes.

She looked outside, the weather was actually fine, maybe she could go to a restaurant today. She went to the kitchen and opened the fridge. She definitely had to go to a restaurant. Her fridge was completly empty and she didn't felt like going to the supermarket. She the TV but she wasn't watching it, instead her thoughts were somewhere else. What was Taeyeon doing right now? Was she with someone else? Was she okay? Did she still remember her? Tiffany's thougts once again were wherever, or whatever Taeyeon could be doing at that exact second. Her heart hurt a little, her thoughts brought back memories and her eyes soon started to get drown by tears. Why did they end it? How much longer must Tiffany wait for Taeyeon? She wondered, would Taeyeon ever be back to Korea?

Maybe not, Maybe so. Everything is so uncertain. Could she wait endlessly for Taeyeon? Maybe she should go meet her? Tiffany's thoughts were like this everyday for the past 3 years. Being with Jessica was nothing more than a little indulgence she had made to her own heart. She was afraid. Afraid that Jessica would one day come to hate her for this. Maybe she should end it with Jessica? No. Why? She was afraid of being alone...

 

Tiffany opened her eyes, she had fallen asleep on the couch, it was already lunch time. She looked at the TV. She turned it off and went to the bathroom, she took a long shower and brushed her teeth, she washed her face and looked at the mirror. Her eyes were swollen from all the crying. Why couldn't she stop crying she thought. Well maybe she's just too in love with Taeyeon to ever stop. Tiffany put on some simple clothes, a green t-shirt, a pair of jeans and a pair of white sneakers. She remembered the time when she was still with Taeyeon. She bought her so many pink things, she looked around. Her house was quite dull now.

Tiffany put on her sunglasses and left the house. Where would she eat she wondered.

 

Seohyun was ready and she went to Taeyeon's bedroom to call her. She opened the door and found Taeyeon sitting by the window with a box of tissues near her.

She knew this meant that Taeyeon was once again thinking of Tiffany. No matter what she did or how hard she tried, she would never be able to surpass that memory. Seohyun was quite saddened. She wanted Taeyeon to love her, but such a thing seemed impossible. Tiffany's memories were still very much alive and it wasn't like years passed for both of them, more like days only passed. Because that's how you feel when you wait for a love like this. Years turn to days, days turn to minutes and minutes turns to seconds. You live with this sudden hope that maybe one day you'll be able to see that person again. Their memories never die.

 

-"Unnie?" Seohyun called.

 

-"I'll be right there" Taeyeon said.

 

Seohyun looked at her, she walked to Taeyeon and hugged her back. 

 

-"Unnie...could you stop?" Seohyun said.

 

-"Stop?" Taeyeon asked.

 

-"Stop loving, thinking and wanting her" Seohyun said.

 

-"Unfortunately Seohyun, no, I can't..." Taeyeon said as she turned around and looked Seohyun in the eye,

 

-"You will never be her, and being with you would only hurt you" Taeyeon said.

 

-"It would never be love, it would be me trying to fix what can't fixed" Taeyeon said.

 

Seohyun looked at her, she started to cry. She wanted Taeyeon to love her, but she also always knew Taeyeon loved Tiffany too much, this love was never meant to be.

 

-"Unnie?" Seohyun said.

 

-"Hum?" Taeyeon said.

 

-"One day...I want something like what you two have" Seohyun said.

 

-"What?" Taeyeon asked.

 

-"That love, that longing feeling of seeing each other again. I want that" Seohyun said as she smiled.

 

-"Well, if I can't have you, I'll help you get her back" Seohyun said.

 

Taeyeon didn't answer and only silently hugged Seohyun.