Coping

Lost In Love

Taeyeon was sitting in a pub in London next to her house. She decided to drink her sorrows away. She couldn't believe that the relationship they both worked so hard to build was now destroyed. Perhaps the distance was the only thing this relationship could not handle. Taeyeon wondered if she had demanded too much from Tiffany, maybe in a way this ending was all her fault. What could've she done differently? She thought of all the possibilities. She missed Tiffany, her smile , her hair, her eyes, her scent but more importantly Taeyeon missed Tiffany's touch, the skinship, something many other couples considered an everyday thing, for these two was...impossible. Tiffany was sitting in her bed with her legs crossed staring blankly at the wall. This was the end? All those promises and feelings thrown away like this? How? Why? Tiffany knew why, the distance the loss of feelings and memories that could no longer be lived. The passing of time and the distance between their hearts was something that ultimately killed their relationship. It was sad that they ended it like this.
Now there was only finding a way of coping with the big empty space left in their hearts...

Could they ever fall in love again? Could someone else ever feel their love, after such a strong relationship. No one could understand. Promises were made, words were said, moments were lived, things they now realized they could never have back...It was over.
And over really meant over. It was sad but they had no other option.

Now both blamed themselves for the ending, both wondering what actions could've been different what could've not been said what should not have been said.
It was only by the morning that Taeyeon realized nothing could be changed, they could not go back now.
 

Tiffany woke up, she looked at the watch worryingly, then she remembered what happened, it was then that reality her and she realized she would never again pick up that phone and hear Taeyeon's voice. Taeyeon was about to go to bed when she realized that... Tiffany's call was never gonna come, she today wouldn't hear her voice. Could they ever accept the fact that their feelings were now buried under a ton of sorrow? Could they ever make up?
Tiffany wanted to believe that reconciliation was possible that they could meet again and fall in love all over again but for now she wasn't sure of anything she needed to think. Was it good for two people to end a relationship and still be connected? Was it...okay? They both didn't know the answer all they could do right now was finding a way to cope with the situation.