Tiring

Lost In Love
 
 
 
Tiffany Hwang was a girl full of dreams and hopes, but those dreams and hopes had to be shared with someone who could make her happy and more importantly loved her unconditionally.
For Tiffany that person was Kim Taeyeon. Their relationship was beautiful. They loved each other and more importantly understood each other. The problem started when Taeyeon decided to pursue her life's dream of singing.
While going to a music college in Korea Taeyeon received a 3 year scholarship to study in one of the world's most known music colleges in London. The distance...became the problem. At first they assured each other they could bear it.
The time difference, the obligation, the burden...
But now one year later, they were both tired of it. Having specific time windows to talk to each other, having to rely on listening to each other voices and reading each other words to be able to cure their will to see each other.
They could no longer live like this. But Taeyeon was someone too important for Tiffany, she was the one she wanted to be with and hopefully for a long time.
Now, looking at her computer screen, Tiffany couldn't help but cry as she sent Taeyeon their parting words to end the relationship. It was sad they had to end it like this. This way...so impersonal, so distant, mere words appearing in the other side of a screen.
 
-"TaeTae, I can no longer live like this, I have to see you, I miss you , I need you" Tiffany wrote. She looked at the screen in hopes off getting any answer, but not the one she received.
 
-"If you miss me so much...Come here" Taeyeon answered. 
 
Taeyeon answered knowing that it was impossible and not knowing it would break Tiffany's heart to read those words.
Tiffany couldn't believe she was reading those words. It hurt her, it hurt her because she knew she told Taeyeon she could never go there...
Tiffany had to take care of her family's business. Her father was the owner of a big corporation specializing in everything from imports and exports to department stores.
She was bound to be stuck in Korea because of her family. Tiffany after all had the same dream as Taeyeon but for her that dream was all it would be....a dream, forever. It would never turn into reality.
 
-"You have so much money but you can't even buy a plane ticket to England?" Taeyeon asked in the chat. Tiffany read the words and her heart sunk a bit more.
 
-"Taeyeon I think we should end this...the distance, it's tearing our relationship appart we don't even understand each other anymore"
 
-"No" Taeyeon answered.
 
-"No? No what?" Tiffany was surprised.
 
-"I don't want it to be over...I miss you too much...I love you too much" Taeyeon wrote as she cried.
 
-"Those are only written words...Look for me again once you're able to tell them to me face to face" Tiffany answered and went offline, thus ending the chat.
 
Those were going to be her last words to Taeyeon?
That was how they were going to part?
Taeyeon looked at Tiffany's answer. She poured her heart out and still...it ended. Why?
She knew why, because they wanted something they couldn't have right now. Touch...
Feeling each other, skinship...none of that was possible for them.
They both cried. Tiffany cried as she shut down the computer and looked to her bedroom ceiling.
Taeyeon as she put her laptop aside and looked to the rainy and cloudy night of the city of London.
This was it? 
All those beautiful feelings would just end in a dark pit of sorrow and broken promises?