Found Love. New Beginning

Lost In Love

 

 

 

Taeyeon went back to her room after Seohyun came in. Tiffany was lying on the bed only wearing an oversized T-shirt Taeyeon used to sleep. Taeyeon sat beside her. Suddenly Tiffany's phone began to ring again.

 

-"You,you have to tell her Fany. This isn't fair. I want us to be together again but...in the right way" Taeyeon said.

 

-"Not like this, not by deceiving her, it's not...fair" Taeyeon said.

 

Tiffany groaned and rolled on the bed.

 

-"All right, since you want to do it that much, let's go talk to her" Tiffany said.

 

She was trying to avoid the conversation with Jessica she knew that only hurt would come from such a conversation and that the worst thing is that all that hurt was her own fault. She got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom.

 

-"You taking a shower?" Taeyeon asked.

 

-"Yes, I think it's the best thing to do right now don't you?" Tiffany said as she looked at Taeyeon.

 

-"Yeah...I guess" Taeyeon said.

 

Tiffany went inside the bathroom and the water. She reflected under the shower. What words she should say. What should she do. She didn't know how to tell this to Jessica and that was what scared her the most.

Taeyeon walked to Seohyun's bedroom door and knocked. The young girl quickly opened.

 

-"Seo" Taeyeon said as she opened the door.

 

-"Oh? What's that look? You seem different" Taeyeon said.

 

-"Huh? Nothing unnie..." Seohyun said as she thought of Yoona.

 

-"Hum okay. Look me and Tiffany are going out for a bit. We need to go talk to-" Taeyeon was saying.

 

-"Jessica" Seohyun said.

 

-"Okay, sure unnie, I think I'll go out a bit later" Seohyun said.

 

Taeyeon went to her bedroom and took some clothes from the drawers. Tiffany went out from the bathroom already dressed.

Taeyeon took a quick shower put on her clothes and left with Tiffany.

 

-"Do you know where she is now?" Taeyeon asked.

 

-"At home" Tiffany said.

 

-"Good then we'll go there" Taeyeon said.

 

They got inside Tiffany's car and left.

 

 

Seohyun looked at the card Yoona had given her earlier. Well she did say tomorrow but it wouldn't hurt much to go there now. Seohyun thought as she left the house aswell.

 

Jessica sat in her living room. She looked at her phone, dumbfounded that Tiffany wouldn't pick up. Was she having another one of her breakdowns? It happened from time to time when the memories of Taeyeon would strike her a bit too hard. Somehow Jessica felt that, that wasn't it. This time was different. Had she done something wrong to Tiffany? Jessica remembered their conversation in the café, when Tiffany told her that her feelings for Taeyeon were over. Sure Jessica would like to believe that but she didn't. She knew Tiffany was lying and she could clearly see Tiffany's hurt when she said those words. Oblivious to Jessica was that Taeyeon was already back and that she and Tiffany were coming to talk to her.

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon stopped the car in front of Jessica's building. They looked at each other. Tiffany had a slight expression of nervousness. Taeyeon smiled at her and gave her a peck on the lips.

 

-"Come on" Taeyeon said.

 

-"You have to be strong" Taeyeon said.

 

-"I know...after all this my fault" Tiffany said.

 

They walked inside the lobby and walked to the elevator. They went inside and Tiffany pressed the button for the floor. The elevator ride was silent and no one dared to say a word. Suddenly the elevator stopped. As the doors opened...Jessica was on the other side.

She looked at the scene...her eyes opening in surprise she couldn't believe what she was seeing more, who she was seeing. Taeyeon was right there. In front of her. Jessica turned her head and saw Tiffany beside Taeyeon. Their hands intertwined. She quickly figured what was going on and no words were needed to explain. Tears slowly began falling from her eyes as she witnessed the happy go roung couple in front of her. She knew this would happened, she feared this would happen and now it was really happening.

 

-"Why?" Jessica whispered to the two girls who slowly stepped out of the elevator.

 

-"Why did you come back?" Jessica asked as she cried.

 

-"Jessi" Tiffany muttered.

 

Jessica looked at Tiffany, her face showing...pity, like she pitied what they had in the time that Taeyeon was gone. A pity that sincerely disgusted her. She didn't want to be pitied.

 

-"You shut up" Jessica said as she looked at Tiffany.

 

-"Jessica...calm down, we came here to talk to you. Tiffany just knew I was back today okay?" Taeyeon said.

 

-"I'm very calm, I just want you to...leave, go, don't ever come back here. Tiffany, you and I...we are nothing, just go" Jessica said.

 

-"Jessi, don't be like this I like you...I just..." Tiffany said.

 

-"You just don't love me as you love her" Jessica said.

 

-"Maybe one day someone will love me that way, but you as much as I wanted are not that person. So leave, if we cross on the street pretend you don't know me" Jessica said.

 

-"Jessica..." Taeyeon muttered.

 

-"Leave!!! Goddammit!!!" Jessica screamed.

 The two girls went back inside the elevator. All three girls crying. Jessica went inside her apartment again. She just laid on her bed. Not moving, not thinking, not talking...nothing. She didn't do anything. She just laid there and waited for the sorrow to go away. She wanted it to go away. Why? Why can't she love her as she loves Taeyeon? What is the difference between them? Jessica's head was full with these thoughts. But she then realized the most important point. She wasn't and she would never be Taeyeon.

 

-"I knew this was gonna happen" Tiffany said as she cried inside the elevator.

 

-"Hey, Hey, now, don't be like this, she'll get better you'll see" Taeyeon said as she hugged and comforted Tiffany.

 

-"It's my fault. It's all my fault" Tiffany said as she put her hands on her face trying to stop the tears.

 

-"You know. Jessica may have falled now, she'll get up, the right person just has to come to help her up" Taeyeon said.

 

-"You think? Do you think she will ever love again?" Tiffany said as she and Taeyeon got out of the elevator and walked towards the car.

 

At that time a black haired girl stopped a van in front of the building and got out holding a bouquet of flowers. The van said "Kwon Fleurs".

 

-"Hum, I have an idea" Taeyeon said as she looked at the girl that was coming their way.

 

-"You have any money?" Taeyeon asked at the sobbing Tiffany.

 

-"I think I have something" Tiffany said.

 

-"You there" Taeyeon said to the girl.

 

-"Me?" The girl asked as she pointed towards herself.

 

-"Yes, you're a florist aren't you?" Taeyeon said pointing to the van.

 

-"Yes" The girl said.

 

-"Good. Do me a favor. There's a girl on the 7th floor appartment 303, she has a broken heart, could you pick some flowers for her?" Taeyeon asked as she smiled.

 

-"Well, I was only going to make a delivery here, but I guess I can go to the store and come back" The girl said.

 

-"Ah thank you very much" Taeyeon said.

 

-"Here's the money for it" Tiffany said clearing her tears.

 

-"No need, I'll make it for free, after all, all of go through our own hard times" The girl said as she smiled and left.

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany got back inside the car and left back to their home.

 

Seohyun arrived at the dojo. It was closed but the lights of a small office were on. She walked up the steps and knocked the door. Footsteps were heard. The door opened and Yoona was there. 

 

-"Oh, you came" Yoona said.

 

-"I was actually expecting you today more than tomorro" Yoona said.

 

-"Really?" Seohyun asked.

 

-"Yes, let's go grab something to eat" Yoona said as she got out and closed the door.

 

 

2 months later.

 

-"Taeyeon, we are already late" Tiffany said.

 

-"Where is Sica?" Taeyeon asked.

 

-"I don't know she said she would be here soon" Tiffany said.

 

-"Unnies, have you seen Yoona?" Seohyun asked as she came through Taeyeon's bedroom door.

 

-"She went downstairs to the convenience store. She said she was hungry" Taeyeon said.

 

-"Ah, figures" Seohyun said as she left.

 

Suddenly the doorbell rang. Seohyun rushed to the door and opened it. It was Jessica and a girl that Seohyun didn't know.

 

-"Ah, Hello" Seohyun said.

 

-"You're Seohyun right? Taeyeon told me about you" Jessica said.

 

-"Ah, yes, please come in" Seohyun said as she stepped to the side to let the guests enter.

 

Just as she was closing the door. The elevator opened and Yoona stepped out.

 

-"Where the hell were you Im Yoona? Not even the intire crops of ancient greece would be able feed you would it?" Seohyun said.

 

-"I don't like cereals" Yoona said as she kissed Seohyun.

 

Seohyun was flustered and could only blush.

 

Jessica and the other girl laughed. Tiffany and Taeyeon walked out of the bedroom and put two large trolleys next to other bags.

 

-"Oh?! Sica!" Taeyeon said as she went to the girl and hugged her.

 

-"Omo, you are...the florist girl" Tiffany said as she looked at the black haired girl beside Jessica.

 

-"Hello, nice too meet you. Again." The girl said.

 

-"Her name is Kwon Yuri and she was actually the beautiful owner of that flower shop" Jessica said.

 

-"Oh, I see" Taeyeon said.

 

-"So, shall we go?" Jessica said.

 

-"Ah, it will be nice. All of us, in england for a month. It will be nice to see London again" Taeyeon said.

 

-"Jessica, I never got the chance to say this but-" Tiffany was saying.

 

-"Don't say anything Fany, and stop blaming yourself. It was both our faults" Jessica said.

 

-"Sica~" Yuri said.

 

-"I want to go to the london eye when we're there" Yuri said.

 

-"Sure, we'll go everywhere" Jessica said.

 

-"Now girls, get moving, get moving we're already late" Taeyeon said as she with the help of incredibly strengthed Yoona carried the bags and trolleys to the elevator and then to the car.

 

A plane left the Incheon Airport in it's way to London, England. Seohyun and Yoona kissed that they when they both went out for dinner. Yoona was someone difficult to handle mainly because she liked to eat. Too much, plus she tried too hard at everything. Seohyun would constantly be bandaging her here and there. But she loved her. Yuri and Jessica fell in love at first sight that very day Taeyeon had ordered those flowers. And after two or three visits from Jessica to the flower shop they started dating. After starting to date Yuri, Jessica finally understood more or less what it was to be trully in love and she forgave Tiffany accepting that it was also her own fault for building up her hopes. Taeyeon with the help of Jessica had organized a trip. Where all the six girls would be staying in England for a month. They all contibuted with a little part of their own money. So you see. One can never stop believing in love because sooner or later it will come to you and before you even notice love already has you in it's claws and has already changed completly your life.

 

-"Taeyeon..." Tiffany muttered as she sat on the sit next to Taeyeon.

 

-"What's wrong Fany?" Taeyeon asked.

 

-"I love you" Tiffany said as she deeply kissed Taeyeon.

 

-"Yah you two do you think this is cinderella or something?" Jessica said.

 

-"That this all ends with the kiss?" Jessica said.

 

-"Sica..." Yuri muttered.

 

Yuri kissed Jessica and the latter only shut up and blushed.

 

-"Woah, she looks like she's goint to let out steam at the way she's blushing" Yoona said munching on some chips.

 

-"Yah Yoona you eating again?" Seohyun asked.

 

-"Oh?! no, no this is just..." Yoona was saying but she quickly leaned in front of Seohyun kissing her.

 

 

-"I love you too Fany" Taeyeon said.

 

-"I'm completly crazy for you" Taeyeon said as she kissed Tiffany.

 

 

THE END

 
 
 

Thank You Everyone

 

감사합니다

 

Sincerely 

 

Trane658