Lost

Lost In Love

 

 

 

Tiffany's days were lonesome, knowing she loved Taeyeon but not being able to see her was breaking her heart slowly tearing it apart. But she knew she had to move on, perhaps if they met in another way, maybe if they did things differently, if they could be born again, all that...maybe in another lifetime if there is such a thing. Why? Why did it end? Was a question still in Tiffany's mind, one she couldn't understand or solve but knew that as hard as she tried she would never answer it properly. The truth is, that now all Tiffany wanted to do was forget...forget all the memories forget all the feelings forget all the promises.

Broken promises, lost feelings and forgotten memories were all she wanted in her heart now. Because of Taeyeon she was left in this state, she was sorry, sorry for it to end but their love was still not over in her mind. If they could meet again what would they do? Could they meet again? Why? The question appeared again but all Tiffany could do was let out more tears. Another day and her life is still the same, wake up, go to classes then home and cry again.

Her friends knew she wasn't okay but one of them of course could sense it more than all the others. Jessica Jung the Ice Princess as she was known in the university, she was not a Ice Princess at all and she cared for Tiffany just not in the way Tiffany cared for her. Deep down Jessica was glad that Tiffany's and Taeyeon's relationship was over, but she was also saddened to see her friend like this. In this broken state...

Jessica went to Tiffany's home to visit her. Tiffany's parents lived in the US and she came to Korea for her studies and also because she liked it more. Life in the US was too stressful. Jessica was also from the US and when she knew that Tiffany was going to Korea, the feelings she had for her drove her to also come to Korea. Jessica rang the doorbell, and there was no answer, she pressed the button longer. No answer. She pulled out her phone and sent Tiffany a SMS.

 

J- Fany open up it's Jessie

 

T- Please Jessie, leave me for sometime

 

J- C'mon Fany open up

 

Seconds later the door was open and Jessica slowly entered the appartment to find Tiffany sitting in a corner of the living room crying. The appartment was quite big, after all Tiffany's family was not rich but they had possessions.

 

-"Fany..." Jessica said as she saw her friend crying, she couldn't help but start to tear up aswell seeing her friend like this.

 

-"Jessie, she...we...it's over. I can't believe it" Tiffany said as she let out her tears.

 

-"I know Fany, I know" Jessica said as she sat next to Tiffany and pulled her into a hug. Tiffany only cried more.

 

-"Let it out Fany, let it all out" Jessica said as she fondled Tiffany's hair.

 

They stayed there sitting down and in each other's embrace for sometime, neither of them saying a word. Jessica blamed Taeyeon for this. She knew that it was not Taeyeon's fault , she knew that the distance was at fault, she had warned Tiffany about this but still to see it happen in front of her eyes only made her feel worse, she wished she hadn't say a word. Suddenly Tiffany spoke breaking the silence.

 

-"Aren't you gonna say "I told you so"?" Tiffany said as she broke out of Jessica's embrace and started cleaning her tears.

 

-"Of course not Tiffany, It makes me sad to see you like this" Jessica said as she teared up.

 

-"Jessie...I...I don't know what to do, I'm lost, what should I do?" Tiffany said as she looked to the window and watched the busy city.

 

-"You have to move on..." Jessica said.

 

-"How? How do you move on from that Jessie? What can I do to forget all that?" Tiffany said.

 

-"You have to find someone else. Someone that loves you as deeply as she did" Jessica said.

 

-"And where is that person? Who is that person? Is there such a person out there?"

*There is you dummy I'm right here in front of you* Jessica thought as she listened to Tiffany's words.

 

-"Well...I'm sure there is someone out there for you, there's always someone..." Jessica said as she put her hands on Tiffany's face and turned her arround to face her.

 

-"You just have to move on and be strong" Jessica said with a smile.

 

-"I hope I can" Tiffany said looking down.

 

-"Of course you can" Jessica said.

 

*I'll be waiting* Jessica thought as she hugged Tiffany.