Love's Rushed Departure

The Walls Of The Heart

 

 

 

Seohyun stuffed the now dazzling Taeyeon back into the car and entered the car. She turned it on and rushed as fast as she could. Taeyeon just sat there on the passenger seat looking blank. She didn't know where they were going.

 

-"Seo" Taeyeon called.

 

-"What is it unnie?" Seohyun said as she drove, fast.

 

-"Where are we going?" Taeyeon asked.

 

-"Where do you think? To see Tiffany of course" Seohyun said.

 

-"Me and Jessica unnie have already prepared everything" Seohyun said.

 

-"Jessica?!" Taeyeon said in disbelief.

 

-"Is Jessica in on this?" Taeyeon asked.

 

-"Yes, she is" Seohyun said.

 

Taeyeon didn't know Jessica all that well. They had only spoken few times whenever she came to the house to visit Tiffany. Taeyeon couldn't believe these two were doing this...for them, just for the sake of the two of them being together. Tears threatened to fall from her eyes.

 

-"Why are crying?" Seohyun asked as she smiled.

 

-"I'm not crying...I don't want to ruin the make up" Taeyeon said as she did her best not to cry.

 

-"Don't worry unnie, everything will be fine" Seohyun said.

 

Meanwhile Jessica was also with Tiffany to go to the place where she would meet Taeyeon.

 

-"Jessie" Tiffany said.

 

-"What is it Fany?" Jessica said.

 

-"Thank you, all this...you and Seo. You guys are the best" Tiffany said as she weeped.

 

-"Don't worry Fany, seeing you two together is the best you can give me as thanks" Jessica said as she smiled.

 

-"Sunny, drive faster~" Jessica said as she hugged Sunny who was driving.

 

Tiffany could only smile at the sight.

 

 

Seohyun stopped the car. Taeyeon looked outside. Wha? Here this is...

 

-"This is..." Taeyeon muttered.

 

-"Seoul Tower" Seohyun said as she opened the door for Taeyeon.

 

-"This is where you'll have dinner with Tiffany unnie" Seohyun said as she smiled and helped Taeyeon out of the car.

 

-"I must be dreaming...Isn't this place like really expensive?" Taeyeon said.

 

-"It is, but me and Jessica unnie have that covered" Seohyun said.

 

-"I kind of feel like cinderella" Taeyeon said as she looked to the Seoul Tower.

 

-"Well this magic won't be over until midnight" Seohyun said as she grabbed Taeyeon by the arm and walked with her towards the tower.

 

 

Jessica and Sunny arrived a minute later with Tiffany.

 

-"Stay here, I'll be right back okay?" Jessica said to Sunny.

 

-"Okay, but be quick...I miss you already" Sunny said.

 

-"Ahhhh, my girlfriend is so cute, I'll be right back" Jessica said as she got out of the car and opened the door for Tiffany to get out.

 

She helped Tiffany out of the car and the latter was awed by the place she was at.

 

-"Here...really?" Tiffany said looking to Jessica.

 

-"Yeah, me and Seohyun arranged it" Jessica said.

 

-"Let's go?" Jessica said as she grabbed Tiffany's hand and walked towards the tower.

 

 

As they went inside Taeyeon was by the elevator while Seohyun stood next to the reception desk.

Jessica stopped after the door and looked at Tiffany.

 

Tiffany was too concentrated looking at Taeyeon who was absolutely dazzling. She was already beautiful but now she was just...out of this world.

Tiffany's eyes sparkled. Taeyeon giggled at Tiffany's face.

 

Jessica walked to the reception desk. She and Seohyun were looking at the results of their work.

Tiffany wasn't moving an inch and so wasn't Taeyeon. 

 

-"I think they need a little help unnie" Seohyun said.

 

-"Indeed" Jessica said.

 

-"Yah! What the hell are you expecting to get to that restaurant!" Jessica yelled.

 

-"Huh?" Tiffany said.

 

-"Ahh, sorry Jessie it's just that..." Tiffany said losing herself in Taeyeon again.

 

-"Go unnie, just go" Seohyun said.

 

Taeyeon came near Tiffany and grabbed her hand. They looked at each other and smiled. Seohyun and Jessica went near them.

 

-"We give you two, all the possible and existent blessings" Jessica said.

 

-"Go and enjoy this you two" Seohyun said.

 

-"Sunny will be back by midnight to take you to the airport. My private Jet has been arranged so no need to worry. Also about clothes. Sunny will give you my card" Jessica said.

 

-"Yes, you'll be staying in a small hotel owned by me. Not by my family, that's mine so no one can touch you there" Seohyun said as she smilled.

 

-"Someone will be at the airport to take you there" Seohyun said.

 

-"You'll be there for 3 months, me and Seo will come to visit once in a while" Jessica said.

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon nodded like kids.

 

-"Good" Jessica said.

 

-"Now go" Seohyun said.

 

Before either of them left Seohyun went near Taeyeon.

 

-"Last chance unnie" Seohyun whispered in Taeyeon's ear before she and Jessica left.

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany went inside the elevator.

 

-"Do you think they'll be okay?" Jessica said.

 

-"I think they will" Seohyun said as she looked up to the tower and smiled.

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon entered the restaurant at the last floor of the Seoul tower. They sat in a table the waiter designated. It was simply too beautiful. Tiffany couldn't help but think that this was perfect. Taeyeon, this restaurant, this view, their love it was simply...perfect. Taeyeon looked at Tiffany who was dazzling in a pale pink dress and with a wavy hair. They both couldn't stop looking at each other. Trully lost in each other's gaze that they didn't even noticed the waiter ask their order. They just chose some random thing. Words weren't needed their glances at each other were enough. There would be a sudden giggle sometimes from each of them. They ate their meal slowly, at first they talked about random things. Then Tiffany looked at Taeyeon seriously.

 

-"We should thank them you know" Tiffany said as she looked down.

 

-"I know" Taeyeon said as she also looked down.

 

-"They are even more than our friends they are almost like our moms" Tiffany said as she gazed into the city's night landscape.

 

-"They surely are" Taeyeon said.

 

Dessert came and they ate it. Suddenly Taeyeon remembered what Seohyun had said. Their friends had worked so hard for this to happen. She looked at Tiffany.

 

-"Let's go" Taeyeon said as she got up.

 

-"Where?" Tiffany said.

 

-"Just come" Taeyeon said as she pulled Tiffany by the hand.

 

They went down and in a small balcony. Tiffany was amazed by what she saw. Countless padlocks locked onto the railing. Written with the wishes of not only lovers but also family and friends. Taeyeon looked at a small box and pulled a blank padlock. She grabbed a small pen that was left for whoever would want to write. She wrote something and put the padlock on the railing, it was still unlocked though. She looked at Tiffany and signaled her to come closer. Taeyeon looked deep into Tiffany's eyes and smiled. She leaned foward, her lips touched Tiffany's and as soon as they did the sound of the padlock, attaching itself onto the railing was heard. Taeyeon kissed Tiffany, their kiss was sweet and caring. Something that both of their souls had been wanting for a long time. They both smiled as they kissed. Suddenly Tiffany broke from the kiss.

 

-"What did you write?" Tiffany said as she looked at the lock and read the words.

 

"I love you Tiffany Hwang, will you be mine like this, forever?" It was written.

 

-"Idiot of course I will" Tiffany said as she hugged Taeyeon.

 

-"I love you Fany, I love you too much" Taeyeon said as she also hugged Tiffany.

 

-"I love you too Taeyeon, I love you too" Tiffany said.

 

-"I missed you, you know, all those years I was away I could never stop thinking about you" Tiffany said.

 

-"I also missed you. I missed you to the point of you becoming the only thing I could think of or talk about" Taeyeon said.

 

-"Do you still have that pendant?" Tiffany asked.

 

-"Of course I do" Taeyeon said.

 

-"Do you remember the words?" Tiffany asked.

 

-"Forever and Always" They both said at the same time.

 

-"I love you Kim Taeyeon" Tiffany said as she kissed Taeyeon.

 

They kissed deeply and tenderly for a few minutes. Taeyeon broke from the kiss and hugged Tiffany. They just stood there, looking at the city night, beautiful lights iluminated the sky. The world was still moving but for them it was like it had stopped at that moment. They stood there on that miracle and wishful place. For them the world and time had stopped just for them to be together like this. What they had always wanted. Suddenly someone came.

 

-"Hey" Sunny said as she waved a hand at the girls.

 

-"Ah, hello Sunny" Tiffany said.

 

-"Hello" Taeyeon said.

 

-"It's time, we have to go now. I'm glad you two are finally together" Sunny said as she pointed to their interlocking hands.

 

-"Let's go" Sunny said.

 

The girls gave one last look at that lock and smiled. Their love was forever locked now. Nothing could stop it.

They followed Sunny to the car, they got in and disappeared in the city's night traffic on their way to the airport.