Acceptance

The Walls Of The Heart

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany had been in Japan for over a month now. Seohyun was coming to visit and supposedly she was bringing news of a new plan.

Taeyeon was sitting in a bench it the hotel's gardens the weather was bright and sunny, clear skies and a nice breeze made the environment completly beautiful. Tiffany sneaked up behind her and put her hands in front of Taeyeon's eyes.

 

-"Who is it~~?" Tiffany asked in a sweet tone.

 

-"Fany~" Taeyeon said as she removed Tiffany's hands and earned a kiss from the latter.

 

-"Seo is coming?" Tiffany asked.

 

-"Yes, she said she has a new plan instead of us running about" Taeyeon said.

 

-"Is that so? I want to see what that is" Tiffany said as she sat beside Taeyeon and hugged her.

 

-"At least it seems Sica made the news" Taeyeon said as she pulled a newspaper from her bag and showed it to Tiffany.

 

-"Seems like she bought a part of your parent's company" Taeyeon said.

 

-"I know, she told me she would. It makes things a bit harder for them" Tiffany said.

 

-"She told me she would give it back when I assumed the company" Tiffany said.

 

-"Really? You're assuming it?" Taeyeon asked.

 

-"Yes one day, one day that I still don't know when it will come so for now I want to focus on us" Tiffany said as she pushed Taeyeon to lay down on the bench.

 

-"Us you say?" Taeyeon said as Tiffany leaned in for a kiss.

 

-"Us" Tiffany said as she kissed Taeyeon.

 

-"Yeah sorry to interrupt but the hotel has bedrooms for some reason" Seohyun said as she looked at her unnies.

 

-"Seo!" Tiffany said as she hugged the younger girl.

 

-"Ah, how've you been unnie. Where's Yoona?" Seohyun asked.

 

-"She went-" Taeyeon was saying.

 

-"I'm right here" Yoona said as she hugged Seohyun's waist from behind and kissed her neck.

 

-"I missed you Hyunnie~~" Yoona said cutely.

 

-"I missed you too" Seohyun said as she turned around and kissed Yoona.

 

-"Now you two scoot" Seohyun said as she signaled her unnies to leave some space on the bench.

 

Seohyun sat and Yoona sat on her lap. Taeyeon sat on Tiffany's lap.

 

-"So what's the new plan?" Tiffany asked.

 

-"Well since my company has "stolen" the deal with Nichkhun from your family we thought that maybe it's time you guys make some war on them too" Seohyun said.

 

-"Sica unnie sends regards, she couldn't come because of all the deal with your parent's company" Seohyun said.

 

-"I miss Sica and Sooyoung" Taeyeon said.

 

-"I missed them too baby" Tiffany said.

 

-"Well maybe you don't know unnie but your family is having a massive dinner as a fundraiser to one of those Unicef projects your family so much likes to pretend they're onto" Seohyun said.

 

-"Ugh, yes I know about those...I hate it" Tiffany said as she rolled her eyes.

 

-"So...Seo are you telling me that they are not worried for me at all?" Tiffany said as she looked down.

 

-"Unnie..." Seohyun said.

 

Tiffany clenched her fist tight but Taeyeon grabbed it and she slowly relaxed.

 

-"Seo, continue" Taeyeon said.

 

-"Well anyways, as I was saying me and Sica planned for you to make an appearance at this dinner, you'll have to make a stand in front of all the rich society it's...complicated and it will take a lot of courage. I came here to propose this to you two. Or we could go on with the first plan" Seohyun said.

 

-"No. We're doing this" Tiffany said as she looked at Taeyeon and smiled.

 

-"Yeah, we're doing it" Taeyeon said.

 

-"Okay then you'll come back to Seoul with me, right now" Seohyun said.

 

-"After you make your stand at that dinner we have arranged for a driver of Nichkhun to take you to the airport and you'll go to Thailand were you'll be only a month to let the dust settle down, pressure from my parent's and Sica's should make yours calm down a bit. Once you come back you won't be living on that house. Me and Sica bought a nice appartment with the help of Sooyoung" Seohyun said.

 

-"Wow you guys think of everything" Taeyeon said.

 

-"We must" Seohyun said.

 

-"These people are snakes and we don't want you to get bitten now do we?" Seohyun said as she smiled.

 

-"Okay go pack your stuff, I'll be here with Yoona for a bit" Seohyun said as she sent off her unnies.

 

-"Hyunnie~" Yoona called as she sat beside Seohyun.

 

-"You missed me?" Seohyun asked.

 

-"What do you think?" Yoona said pouting.

 

-"I see. You took care of them well?" Seohyun asked.

 

-"Yes" Yoona said with a smiled.

 

-"Good" Seohyun said as she kissed Yoona.

 

-"Now go pack your things" Seohyun said as she smiled.

 

-"Yes" Yoona said as she got up and went inside the hotel.

 

 

4 hours later.

 

Narita International Airport, Japan

 

Taeyeon stood at the entrance of the airport gazing what probably would be her last memories of Japan in awhile. Tiffany came behind her and put her arms on Taeyeon's shoulders.

 

-"Are you sure you want to do this?" Tiffany asked.

 

-"We have to" Taeyeon said as she turned around and hugged Tiffany's waist.

 

Tiffany let out a sigh.

 

-"It's not going to be easy" Tiffany said.

 

-"No one ever said it would" Taeyeon said as she grabbed Tiffany's hand and walked inside the airport.

 

-"C'mon unnies let's go, the dinner is still today, yeah you'll go tired but remember that after today, you two will be together" Seohyun said.

 

-"Small sacrifices" Yoona said smiling.

 

-"Indeed" Tiffany said as smiled.

 

The girls went inside the plane and 2 hours later they would be in Korea, that would be Taeyeon's and Tiffany's moment of truth. Everything would be finally solved and finished.

 

 

 

2 hours later.

 

Incheon International Airport, South Korea

 

The girls got out of the plane and went to the parking lot, to find Jessica and Sunny waiting for them.

 

-"Sica!" Taeyeon said as she hugged Jessica.

 

-"I missed you too" Jessica said.

 

-"Jessie" Tiffany said with a smiled.

 

-"You know what you have to do don't you?" Jessica said as she looked at the two girls.

 

-"Yes" They said in unison.

 

-"Remember what you promised me?" Sunny asked.

 

They both nodded.

 

-"Today is the day you put it to the test" Sunny said.

 

-"Into the car you two, we are going to my house to get you two some proper clothing" Jessica said as the girls got into the back seat.

 

-"Jessica unnie" Seohyun called.

 

-"I'll take care of them don't worry" Jessica said.

 

-"Okay, I'll go to the dinner first" Seohyun said.

 

-"Sure, I'll call you" Jessica said as she got into the passenger seat and signaled Sunny to drive.

 

-"Hyunnie?" Yoona said.

 

-"What's wrong Yoona?" Seohyun asked.

 

-"Can I go with you? To this dinner? You still haven't told anyone about our relationship" Yoona said.

 

That was when it struck Seohyun that maybe Taeyeon and Tiffany wouldn't the only ones to go through the trial.

 

-"Yes, you're coming Yoong" Seohyun said as she stuffed Yoona in the passenger seat of her car and got into the car driving off.

 

 

 

-"So we are going to my house. I already prepared some dresses for you three" Jessica said.

 

-"Three?" Tiffany asked.

 

-"Yes, Sunny is coming too" Jessica said.

 

Sunny stepped on the brakes as she would pass a red light.

 

-"What? Go where?" Sunny asked.

 

-"Yes, you're coming and there's no arguing about it. After this night, you are no longer my driver" Jessica said.

 

-"In fact, I fire you right now, it's my girlfriend who's driving now and not an employee" Jessica said.

 

Sunny was speechless, and only looked at Jessica blankly until a car horn woke her up from it.

 

-"Jessica Jung you surprise me" Sunny said as she drove.

 

 

10 minutes later.

 

Sunny stopped the car in front of the Jung mansion. The girls got out of the car and entered the mansion. Countless maids welcomed them.

 

-"Okay, Sunny lead them to the bathroom, you three just get inside the tub, believe me it's big enough" Jessica said as she signaled one of the maids.

 

-"You take them the dresses I gave you this morning" Jessica said.

 

-"Sis?" A voice called.

 

-"Krystal, come here" Jessica said as she hugged her sister.

 

-"What's all this?" Krystal asked.

 

-"Just some things that have to be solved okay" Jessica said as she kissed her sister's forehead.

 

 

Meanwhile in the massive bathroom that could well be a whole bath house.

Taeyeon, Tiffany and Sunny sat inside the massive bath, water up to their neck.

 

-"So this is what they call the calm before the storm eh?" Sunny said.

 

-"I guess it's not only us fighting now" Taeyeon said as she nudged Sunny.

 

-"Yes but my battle is a lot more easier than yours you girls will have to be courageous" Sunny said.

 

-"We know" Tiffany said speaking for both.

 

The maid left them their clothes inside and went out. The girls came out of the bath and put on their dresses. Beautiful dresses, one would mistake them for princesses. They came out and saw Jessica waiting for them.

 

-"Are you ready?" Jessica asked.

 

-"Yes" Sunny said.

 

-"Where is Seo?" Taeyeon asked.

 

-"She went on ahead, with...Yoona" Jessica said.

 

-"I guess each one of us has their own battle today uh?" Tiffany asked.

 

-"Seems so" Jessica said.

 

-"Okay, let's go that crappy event is starting in 15 minutes" Jessica said.

 

-"Who'll drive?" Sunny asked.

 

-"I already have that covered" Jessica said.

 

The girls went to the entrance of the manor where a black limousine was waiting for them. The driver's door opened and from inside, Sooyoung came out wearing a  chauffeur uniform.

 

-"Sooyoung?" Taeyeon asked.

 

-"I'll be your driver today my ladies" Sooyoung said as she bowed and smiled.

 

-"Let's go Soo, we don't have much time" Jessica said.

 

-"Yes" Sooyoung said as she opened the door for them.

 

Sooyoung got on the driver's seat and drove off to the dinner party.

 

 

Yoona and Seohyun were also inside a limousine and the person driving was Yuri.

 

-"Yuri unnie, thank you" Seohyun said.

 

-"Ah, don't worry, anything to see you girls happy" Yuri said as she stopped the limousine.

 

-"We're here" Seohyun said as she looked at Yoona who was surprised by the flashes of the media cameras.

 

-"Yoong, are you ready?" Seohyun asked.

 

-"Yes..." Yoona said.

 

-"Good, let's go" Seohyun said as she opened the door and got out.

 

Seohyun and Yoona hand in hand walked up the steps to the entrance of the mansion. They didn't care about the cameras or anything else all they wanted was to get inside. And they did.

 

A few minutes later Sooyoung stopped in the entrance too.

 

-"Okay girls, this is it" Sooyoung said.

 

-"Promise me you'll do your best" Sooyoung said.

 

-"We will" They all said.

 

-"Good, now get out of my limo" Sooyoung said.

 

All of them got out, Taeyeon hand in hand with Tiffany and Jessica with Sunny, They went inside the mansion. Taeyeon's mother came near her, she stared at her and Tiffany for a while...

 

-"Do you love my daughter?" Ms. Kim asked as she looked at Tiffany.

 

-"Excuse me?" Tiffany asked.

 

Ms.Kim sighed.

 

-"Ever since you were kids I could see, I just....felt bad about it after all your family is the one who employs me, it wouldn't be nice if you were dating the daughter of the maid now would it. I always knew about you two" Ms.Kim said as she took two pendants from her pocket and gave them to Taeyeon.

 

-"I give you two my blessings, I hope you are happy, I understand that you won't be staying here in the mansion, so please come visit this old woman once in awhile okay?" Ms.Kim said.

 

Taeyeon started to cry, and so did Tiffany.

 

-"Of course we will mom" Taeyeon said as she sobbed.

 

-"Good, now go get them" Ms. Kim said as she pumped her fist.

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon smiled and went to the massive dinning hall with Jessica and Sunny close behind. Seohyun and Yoona stood at the entrance waiting for them.

 

 

Sooyoung parked the limousine next to Yuri's. 

 

-"How do you think it will go?" Yuri asked.

 

-"Great of course" Sooyoung said as she pulled Yuri by the waist.

 

-"Just like us?" Yuri said.

 

-"Just like us" Sooyoung said as she kissed Yuri.

 

 

The six girls stood in front of the entrance to the dinning hall where the tables were set and everyone was starting to enjoy their meal. They went inside.

 

-"Are you ready?" Tiffany asked them.

 

-"We were born ready" Sunny said as she smiled.

 

They all gave their hands and walked to farthest point of the dinning hall where Tiffany's parents sat. They walked fast.

Everyone's eyes were cast on them and they could feel the lingering pressure.

 

-"Tiffany?" Mr.Hwang said as he got up from the chair.

 

-"You can sit back down" Tiffany said as she glared him.

 

-"What do you think you're doing right now?" Ms.Hwang said.

 

-"Please shut up" Jessica said as she glared the lady.

 

-"We six came here to tell you something. Some of these things may surprise you, others...not so much" Tiffany said as she looked at Jessica and Sunny.

 

-"Yeah, well my relationship with Sunny isn't really a secret" Jessica said.

 

-"I think we're going to enjoy our dinner just fine" Jessica said as she walked with Sunny to their table. 

 

-"Sunny unnie" Krystal called.

 

-"Sit here" Krystal said as she pointed towards the chair beside her.

 

Jessica's parent's were a bit dumbfounded but it's not like they didn't already knew, they just wanted to pretend not to know.

 

-"Well let's carry on, these two ladies, by my side have also shared a relationship and they want to assume it now" Tiffany said as she pointed to Seohyun and Yoona.

 

-"Mom. Dad, this is Im Yoona, she's been my girlfriend for the past 2 years" Seohyun said.

 

-"I see, you indeed look like the type of person my daughter would fall in love with" Mr. Seo said.

 

-"You think you can take care of her? She's pretty much independent we can't control her anymore, right dear?" Mr.Seo said as he looked towards his wife.

 

-"Yes, I welcome you to the family, Miss Im" Ms. Seo said.

 

Yoona started to cry.

 

-"I'll take care of her, but she takes care of me mostly" Yoona said.

 

-"Sit down, let us hear Tiffany now" Mr. Seo said as he signaled both girls to sit down.

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon smiled to each other.

 

-"You see mom and dad, me and Taeyeon...it's not from now, it's not just a fling, just like it's not for any of those other girls. We fell in love a long time ago." Tiffany said as she looked at Ms.Kim.

 

-"We love each other very much, we are assuming our relationship, please don't come after us. I'll be back when you call me, when you understand us, when you accept us..." Tiffany said as she got close to Taeyeon their noses brushing.

 

-"I love you Kim Taeyeon"

 

-"I love you too" 

 

They kissed each other and the whole room clapped to the sensible and quite touching moment.

 

-"Now time for you to leave" A tall guy said as he appeared next to them.

 

-"You are?" Tiffany asked.

 

-"I'm Ok Taecyeon, I'll be your driver and bodyguard today" He said.

 

-"Ah, Nichkhun sent you" Tiffany said as she walked behind him.

 

-"One more kiss, one more kiss, one more kiss!!!" The room chanted.

 

-"Oh, god just come here" Taeyeon said as she grabbed Tiffany's waist pulling her into a deep passionate kiss.

 

The room clapped and went wild in the midst of all this Tiffany's parent's were left, dumbfounded....

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany got inside the car with Taecyeon. Sooyoung and Yuri, Jessica and Sunny, Seohyun and Yoona all waving them goodbye as they let out their tears. Not tears of agony or pain, but tears of happiness and joy. Tears for a job well done...

 

 

One week later

 

Somewhere in Bangkok

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany were staying at one of the Thai Prince's hotels. Nichkhun that is. He was great but in the end they ended up not meeting him.

The hotel was next to the beach. Taeyeon sat down on the white sands looking at the crystalline waters of the pacific when suddenly someone pushed her.

 

-"Yah!" Taeyeon exclaimed.

 

-"What? You thought your vacation would last forever?" Jessica said.

 

-"Sica? What are you doing here?" Taeyeon asked.

 

-"Well I got all of us some nice vacation I would say" Seohyun said as she came with Yoona under her arm.

 

-"You girls..." Taeyeon said as she was about to cry.

 

-"Now, now no crying have a mojito instead" Hyoyeon said as she gave Taeyeon the glass.

 

-"Good thing you girls know how to keep your promises" Sunny said as she sat beside Taeyeon.

 

-"Surprise!" Tiffany said as she appeared.

 

-"What do you think?" Tiffany asked.

 

-"This is...the best surprise ever, thank you girls" Taeyeon said as she did her best not to cry.

 

-"My mother called..." Tiffany said.

 

-"And?" Taeyeon asked.

 

-"And she said she can't control me anymore and that she can't stand your mother talking about us everyday and blah blah and blah blah" Tiffany said.

 

-"So?" Taeyeon asked.

 

-"They finally accepted us!" Tiffany said as she hugged Taeyeon. The other girls clapped.

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany got up.

 

-"Oh jesus Tiffany Hwang just come here" Taeyeon said as she grabbed Tiffany.

 

They kissed deeply.

 

-"Well I got us to stay one more week here so the moving to Korea can wait" Seohyun said.

 

-"Nice cause I wanted to go for a swim" Yuri said as she ran and dived into the water with Sooyoung close behind.

 

-"This is perfect don't you think?" Tiffany asked.

 

-"It's perfect only because I love you" Taeyeon said as she kissed Tiffany again.

 

 

 

THE END

 

 

 

Thank You Everyone

 

감사합니다

 

Sincerely 

 

Trane658