Outfits

The Walls Of The Heart

 

 

 

Taeyeon still looked quite awed as she looked around inside Seohyun's car. She couldn't believe her childhood friend was...rich? She looked at Seohyun who was concentrated on driving. And one might say, quite fast actually. Seohyun looked at Taeyeon as she stopped in a red light. 

 

-"You seriously need to start dressing better" Seohyun said as she looked at Taeyeon's simple outfit.

 

A pair of jeans a white t-shirt and black All Stars.

 

-"What? I'm...This is...the most I can afford I guess" Taeyeon said.

 

-"No worries unnie, I'm going to help you" Seohyun said.

 

-"Why are you doing all this?" Taeyeon asked.

 

-"Because I know you love Tiffany unnie and that what you did this morning was a serious mistake" Seohyun said.

 

-"I'm hoping it won't happen again. Also as I said this is a one time only oportunity, I can't save you twice or the Hwang family won't be so pleased" Seohyun said.

 

-"Exactly, they won't like it when they know that their daughter is dating her chauffeur" Taeyeon said.

 

-"That's exactly why you won't be here to see them not liking it" Seohyun said.

 

-"What?" Taeyeon asked, she was really out of the picture and not getting it at all.

 

-"C'mon unnie we both know it would be impossible for you two to have a relationship and stay in that house" Seohyun said as she took a turn.

 

-"Your mother's there, her parent's are there, plus we have Nichkhun to worry about now" Seohyun said.

 

-"Nichkhun? Who's that?" Taeyeon asked.

 

Seohyun facepalmed. Her unnie could be quite slow some times.

 

-"He's the Thai Prince, his family has major corporations in China and Thailand. He's the arranged fiancé" Seohyun said.

 

-"What? You want me to compete against someone like that" Taeyeon said.

 

Seohyun stopped the car near the curb and got off. She went to the passenger door and opened it, pulled Taeyeon outside.

 

-"Are you dumb perhaps?" Seohyun said.

 

Taeyeon was in shock she has never seen Seohyun like this.

 

-"..." Taeyeon didn't answer.

 

-"Maybe you are? You see it's not a competition it was never and it will never be. Nichkhun doesn't love Tiffany unnie but you do. I'm helping you to the best of my abilities, once you are gone, I'm gonna enter business with Nichkhun's company and if everything goes all right we will have collaboration between the two of our companies, meaning that you and Tiffany will be off the hook. While this is all happening, you'll be in an amazing vacation in Akita, Japan. Understand?" Seohyun said furiously and quickly.

 

Taeyeon nodded as Seohyun stuffed her back in the car.

 

A few minutes later they were inside a really expensive looking mall. Most of the stores had brand names Taeyeon had never even heard off. Still Seohyun dragged her around and ordered her to try this and that with that and these. Then she took her to an hair salon. There several women cut her hair, did her nails , and did her make up. Seohyun ordered Taeyeon to dress and come out when it was all finished. Taeyeon came out of the small cabin and looked in the mirror. She couldn't even recognize herself.

 

-"Seohyun? What did you do to me?" Taeyeon said.

 

-"Yeah, I know I'm like the fairy godmother" Seohyun said.

 

-"Then that means that at midnight the spell will be over" Taeyeon said.

 

-"At midnight it's the begining of a permanent spell" Seohyun said.

 

-"How so?" Taeyeon asked.

 

-"At midnight you'll be on your way to Japan" Seohyun said as she patted Taeyeon's head.

 

Meanwhile Tiffany also had a beauty treatment plus several pink accessories given to her by Jessica.

 

-"Wow" Jessica said as she looked at Tiffany.

 

-"You look quite good" Jessica said as she nodded.

 

-"Why are you and Seohyun doing this?" Tiffany asked.

 

-"Because we want you two to be happy" Jessica said.

 

-"I know how much you love her..." Jessica said.

 

-"I'll have to do something really bad Fany, can you forgive me?" Jessica asked.

 

-"What? What can you possibly do to hurt me Jessie?" Tiffany asked.

 

-"I'll buy a part of your parents company, I'll give it back though once you assume it in a couple of years. It's just so you and Taeyeon can be together in peace" Jessica said.

 

Tiffany extended her hand, Jessica shook it and they both smiled.

 

-"Let's go we have to go somewhere" Jessica said.

 

-"Where?"

 

-"You'll see" Jessica answered.