Options

The Walls Of The Heart

 

 

 

Taeyeon looked at the now asleep Tiffany on the backseat of the car. She was taking a nap in the car?
She  really behaves like a kid. Somehow this kid made Taeyeon feel diferent. She grinned as she saw the reflexion of sleeping fany on the rearview mirror.
So cute, So innocent...
Taeyeon wanted to embrace her and cuddle her and...those things can never happen. They are employer and employee, Taeyeon kept repeating those words in her head. Her mother had advised not to be friends with Tiffany. After all they are not friends. Taeyeon works for Tiffany and like any other employee she can be fired.
So for her own good Taeyeon had to refrain from having any personal like contact with Tiffany. It was...complicated. Taeyeon looked at Tiffany's sleeping face. 

*Does she feel the same for me?* She thought. She didn't want her feelings to be one sided she wished they were not one sided. But she didn't know, plus she needed the job if she wanted to have any chance of going to college so for now Taeyeon cleared all those thoughts from her head.

Taeyeon had to concentrate on doing her job the best she could and try not to get too involved with Tiffany because if she was personally involved with her sooner or later that would lead to her being fired and she neither wanted or needed that.

Taeyeon parked the car in front of the mansion and shook Tiffany slightly to wake her up.


-"We're here" Taeyeon said in a sweet tone.

Tiffany sat up with a sleepy face and looked arround. Taeyeon opened her door and she quickly got out of the car. About 20 different people were already arround Tiffany to help her. For her they were only a bother. She sent them away and turned to Taeyeon.

-"Will you take me to my room?" She asked with puppy eyes


Taeyeon was about to nod her head and say yes when her mother appeared.

-"Come Miss Hwang, I'll accompany you to your room" Mrs Kim said.

Taeyeon just looked as her mother forcibly pulled Tiffany inside the house. She went to her house. Her house was on mansion grounds. It had 2 storeys. A kitchen a living room 2 bathrooms and 3 bedrooms. It was simple... Taeyeon went to her room and laid down on the bed looking at the ceiling. She thought of all the things that had happened between her and Tiffany. She couldn't help but be happy. Tiffany was back the same girl she had so much fun with, when they were only kids.
Suddenly Taeyeon's alarm clock rang. She opened her eyes. She overslept and was late to one of her night jobs. She quickly got up and went out. She grabbed her bycicle and went as fast as she could. Taeyeon had to put together enough money to get her through college which meant that she had to work as Tiffany's Driver, and at night she had to deliver pizza's. At the weekends she worked as a delivery person. It was tiring and she was about to lose it. Still she needed to go to college if she wanted to have any chance in having a good life.

She got to the pizzeria and quickly put on her motorbiker suit. Someone suddenly entered the locker rooms.

-"You, little lady, are late!" The voice said.

-"Ugh? It's you Yuri, I know I'm late... I overslept" Taeyeon said as she looked at the black haired girl.

-"You better hurry, Sooyoung is already spewing fire" Yuri said with a worried voice.

-"Okay, Okay" Taeyeon said as she left the locker rooms.

-"Kim Taeyeon!!" Sooyoung screamed.

A big and imposing shadow formed above Taeyeon.

-"Why are you late? Didn't I told you not to be late?" Sooyoung said.

-"I know, it's just that...I overslept but-" Taeyeon tried to explain.

-"Oh, no little lady you don't "but" me you just work 2 extra hours to make up for this, now get moving!" Sooyoung said.

Taeyeon got out of the shop and started preparing one of the motorcycles. A girl approached Taeyeon with a squared shaped bag cointaining the deliveries.

-"Unnie...Here" The girl said as she handed Taeyeon the bag.

-"Ah thanks Seohyun" Taeyeon said as she smiled at the other girl.

-"Be careful unnie" Seohyun said.

-"Ah sure" Taeyeon said as she stored the bag inside the compartment in the backside of the motorcycle.

As she was putting on the helmet she let it fall on her foot, and let out a squeal of pain.
Seohyun went near her and grabbed the helmet, and patted her head.

-"See what I tell you about being careful" Seohyun said as she put the helmet on Taeyeon's head and smiled.

-"Okay go unnie" Seohyun said.

Taeyeon smiled under the helmet. She got on the motorcycle and left, to make her deliveries. This was the life of Kim Taeyeon, having several jobs saving money, having to do everything she could just to be able to have an education...It was...tiring but she had to cope with it. She didn't have anyother option after all she didn't have any money. Money makes the options. About Tiffany? Taeyeon now tried to push all her thoughts on that matter away from her head. She didn't know what to do so better not to think of it. But sooner or later she would have to choose.