Quit

The Walls Of The Heart

 

 

 

Taeyeon couldn't believe this. She couldn't believe she heard all those words and she wasn't able to say anything. She froze. And now Tiffany would marry someone she didn't even knew. An arranged marriage, sounded like something out of a television drama but still. She should have said something, she should have stopped her. And what's that all about she spending her day with someone she likes. Tiffany is the person she likes, she wanted to spend the day with Tiffany. But that wasn't possible now. Because she was a coward she wasn't able to stop the love of her life from meeting some random stranger and making plans to a unwanted wedding.What could she do? What should she do? Taeyeon...she doesn't even know if Tiffany feels the same thing she feels. What if she doesn't. What if she was just asking her to stop that wedding as a friend and not as someone who loves Tiffany? Taeyeon got up from her bed and decided to go to the one place she knew her sorrows could disappear at least for the time being.

 

Tiffany was stiting on the floor knees against her chest. Her family was slowly tearing her life apart and planing it and she couldn't do anything about it. How she wished someone would save her. She thought that person would be Taeyeon. And even though she had put so many obstacles in front of her she still hoped Taeyeon would be able to overcross them all. But she was wrong. Taeyeon was just another quiter looking for an easy way into romance. The truth is Tiffany loves Taeyeon she loves how she scolds her, her smile, everything about her is so dear to Tiffany but unfortunately Taeyeon doesn't know any of this. How Tiffany wishes Taeyeon would be able to cross the high walls that were now her obstacle. What to do? She as no more options. She will have to marry this stranger. Some unknown rich boy that her father thinks will be able to lead the company somewhere different. Tiffany only finds it boring and stupid. She wants to be able to have the love of her life. But her love was a quiter and it quit on her. 

 

-"Miss Hwang" One of the maids said.

 

-"It's time for your appointment"

 

-"Okay..." Tiffany said as she cleaned her tears.

 

 

Taeyeon was now in front of a bar. The place seemed quite old but still it was presentable. She entered and sat in one of the high stools by the counter.

She looked arround the place was completly empty. She guessed business wasn't going that well.

 

-"Taeyeon" A small girl called.

 

-"Hyo..." Taeyeon muttered.

 

This was Kim Hyoyeon. Taeyeon's friend. She had this small bar in the city and Taeyeon usually came here to relax and have a drink sometimes.

 

-"What's wrong?" Hyoyeon asked.

 

-"Nothing..."

 

-"C'mon I know something is wrong, you just don't come into my bar with no reason" Hyoyeon said as she put her hand on Taeyeon's shoulder.

 

-"Fany..." Taeyeon muttered.

 

-"Ah Fany that girl you were taking care of" Hyoyeon said.

 

-"What's wrong with her?" Hyoyeon asked.

 

-"She has an arranged marriage..." Taeyeon said as she rested her chin on her palm.

 

-"What? Didn't you like that girl?" Hyoyeon said as she poured Taeyeon a drink.

 

-"Yes, but her family decided she will marry some stranger" Taeyeon said as she took a sip of the drink.

 

-"And you didn't do anything about it?" Hyoyeon asked.

 

-"Just give me something stronger" Taeyeon answered.

 

-"Unnie!" A voice echoed through out the bar.

 

-"Yoona" Hyoyeon said smiling.

 

Im Yoona a girl that had no family and so was adopted by Hyoyeon who treated her as her little sister.

 

-"Unnie I did all the errands you sent me to do"

 

-"Okay, sit beside Taeyeon" Hyoyeon said.

 

-"Anyways. No Taeyeon I'm not going to pour you something stronger we are going to talk about what you will do to get Tiffan"

 

-"Do what? There's nothing else to do..."

 

 

Meanwhile as Tiffany was preparing to leave a car stopped in front of her house and a beautiful girl in a corporate suit came out and opened the passenger door, revealing a beautiful long blond haired girl. 

 

-"Jessie" Tiffany mutered.

 

Jessica Jung, daughter of an also very powerful family she was Tiffany's best friend and was also with her when she went to the US.

 

-"Where are you going?" Jessica asked.

 

-"I have a meeting" Tiffany asked while looking down.

 

-"I'm coming" Jessica said.

 

-"What? You can't...It's" Tiffany said with a worried expression.

 

-"Sunny open the door" Jessica ordered.

 

The girl near the car quickly opened the door.

 

-"You there" Jessica pointing towards the maid.

 

-"Where is this meeting?" Jessica asked.

 

The maid imediatly gave Jessica a note with the address.

 

-"Sunny, Here" Jessica said as she gave Sunny the note.

 

Sunny was Jessica's chauffeur, lets just say that in some way she was also more than that. But Jessica had the stubborness that lacked in Tiffany she just did whatever she wanted. Also people were affraid of her glare for some reason. She sometimes was a really Icy person which gained her the nickname of "Ice Princess" among the upperclass society. No man dared trying to asking her hand in marriage and so her relationship with Sunny was smooth.

 

-"Jessie...no" Tiffany said.

 

-"No what?" Jessica asked.

 

-"I don't want to go there" Tiffany said as tears started streaming down her face.

 

Jessica grabbed Tiffany's arm and put her inside the car.

 

-"Just sit there and shut up" Jessica said as she sat in the passenger seat.

 

-"Sunny drive" Jessica ordered.

 

-"Jessie...no" Tiffany said as she cried.

 

-"Shut up, who told you were going to the meeting" Jessica said.

 

Where was Jessica taking Tiffany, and what happened in the bar.