Decisions

The Walls Of The Heart

 

 

 

One of the maids woke up Tiffany, telling her she had an important meeting today. Then it started...the war. What war you might ask? The war to make Tiffany bathe, she behaved so much like a kid. Today was harder then the other days, in the other days the maids would bribe her with some candies or just offer themselves to go shopping for pink stuff with her. Tiffany stood inside the bathroom with the door locked and demanded the maids to call Taeyeon. Saying she would only bathe with Taeyeon.

 

-"Ms. Hwang you to shower now or else you'll be late for your appointment" One of the maids said from the outside.

 

-"No, No, No and no! Call Taeyeon right now!"

 

-"Ms.Hwang why do you want us to call Taeyeon?" The maid said.

 

-"I'll only take a shower and bathe if she's here..." Tiffany said.

 

The maids looked at each other and one of them quickly signaled the other to go and call Taeyeon.

The maid went to the kitchen and grabbed the phone.

 

It was still very early in the morning and Taeyeon was still sound asleep. Sleeping with a kind of dorky smile and mumbling.

 

-"Fany..."

 

-"Fany...Why are you like this? What are you doing?" She mumbled in her sleep as she smiled and mischievous smile.

 

Suddenly Taeyeon's mom entered her room and woke her up, a bit disgusted with all drool she saw on Taeyeon's pillow.

 

-"Wake up, Taeyeon, wake up" Ms. Kim said.

 

Taeyeon slightly opened her eyes.

 

-"Mom? What's wrong?" She said still half asleep.

 

-"Here, it's from the mansion, the maids want to talk to you"

 

-"The maids? What?" Taeyeon said as she cleaned the drool and grabbed the phone.

 

-"What's is it?" Taeyeon said as she rubbed her eyes.

 

-"Have you showered and bathed yet?" The maid asked.

 

-"What?!" Taeyeon exclaimed.

 

Then the maid explained the situation.

 

-"Okay, okay I see. This is Tiffany being a kid again isn't it?"

-"Well...yes, she says she won't bathe unless it's with you"

 

Taeyeon facepalmed.

 

-"Okay, look I'll be there in a minute" Taeyeon said.

 

Taeyeon got up from the bed and heard something fall on the floor, she looked down and it was the pendant. She quickly grabbed it and put it inside her drawer. She grabbed her clothes, some underwear, a towel and put them all inside a small sports bag. Then she went to the mansion. She went through the staff entrance and one of the maids took her to one of the many bathrooms of the place. When she got there Taeyeon saw some maids infront of the bathroom door talking to each other. She stood infront of the door and knocked.

 

-"I already told you to call Taeyeon"

 

-"It's me Tiffany" Taeyeon said.

 

-"You don't call me Tiffany..." Tiffany answered.

 

Taeyeon looked to the maids.

 

-"Cover your ears" She said.

 

The maids did as she requested and quickly covered their ears.

 

-"Fany, open the door please"

 

-"TaeTae of course I will" Tiffany said with a sweet voice.

 

Tiffany opened the door, pulled Taeyeon inside and quickly shut the door again, locking it.

 

-"Tiffany what the hell are you doing? Why would you only bathe with me?" Taeyeon asked.

 

-"Well...that's because...I need to tell you something" Tiffany said while looking down.

 

-"C'mon it's not like we haven't bathed together before..." Tiffany said.

 

-"Tiffany that was many years ago we were still kids...You...We changed"

 

-"We did? I didn't notice..." Tiffany said with a smile.

 

-"Aish..." Taeyeon said as she facepalmed.

 

-"C'mon you can wash my back" Tiffany said laughing like a kid.

 

Taeyeon was washing Tiffany's back when she suddenly stopped.

 

-"Fany..." Taeyeon called.

 

-"What's wrong?" Tiffany said as she turned arround.

 

-"Did you really call me here because you only wanted to get some nostalgic moment?" Taeyeon asked.

 

-"You know me well" Tiffany said while smilling but it was a sad smile.

 

-"Do you remember that I was running from security yesterday?"

-"Yes"

-"I'll tell you why"

-"They want me to marry someone Taeyeon, an arranged marriage..." Tiffany said with tears coming to her eyes.

 

*What!? No No No No, Tiffany can't marry anyone...* Taeyeon thought.

 

-"I don't want to do it, I don't want to marry and be with someone I don't even know..."

 

-"The reason I called you here is because we can talk without being disturbed in here" Tiffany said.

 

-"So why don't you tell them you don't want to do it?" Taeyeon said.

 

-"It's not that simple..."

 

-"I'm gonna meet him today" Tiffany said.

 

-"..." Taeyeon couldn't answer her head was full of thoughts she herself couldn't comprehend. She needed time to think.

 

-"Will you come with me?" Tiffany asked.

 

There was an awkward silence as thoughts swirled arround in Taeyeon's head, she knew that she going to this meeting would only hurt her more...

 

-"Let's finish bathing first" Tiffany said breaking the silence as she turned Taeyeon arround and started washing her back.

 

 

-"I can't go? I won't go..." Taeyeon said as she put on her clothes.

 

-"I expected as much" Tiffany said with a smile while putting on her dress.

 

-"You have the day off TaeTae, go enjoy it with someone you like" Tiffany said while kissing Taeyeon's forehead making the latter blush.

 

-"This was the last..." Tiffany whispered.

 

-"Said something?" Taeyeon asked.

 

-"No" Tiffany said trying to hold back her tears.

 

Taeyeon left the bathroom without saying goodbye to Tiffany and walked with her own sorrows back to her house.

She throwed herself in her bed and tried to hold back the tears as much as she could.

She just failed at probably the last chance she had of getting Tiffany.