Birthday in a Club

His bride in order to pay my debts

 

“I don’t understand why I have to go with you!” Eunmi yelped.

“It’s my cousin birthday and he said to bring my girl” L said as he dragged Eunmi to his car by her wrist.

“Myungsoo! You are hurting me!” she shouted.

He stopped and turned around.

“I didn’t tell you yet, but in front of my friends call me L”

“Wae?” she asked puzzled.

“It’s cooler than my real name. Now get in!” he ordered.

“But I don’t have present for your cousin~”

“It’s fine, I’ve prepared it. Now get in!”

“But my clothes are not appropriate to go in that place!”

He looked at her from the head to the toes “Sparking leggings and cute leather jacket. I think it’s the best. Now get in”

She tried to escape by pulling her wrist back but he was too strong “I—I “ she couldn’t even finish that he carried her and put her in the sit before closing the door.

“You really are something.  Don’t you remember the 3rdrule It has to be as real as possible, so when there is a party we have to appear together” he said while starting the engine.

“But you don’t need me for a birthday party. It’s not important” she whined.

 

The birthday party takes place in a club. Of course, it was filled by young people who keeps dancing and drinking. At first, L would like to introduce her to his cousin but he wasn’t there, so they put their present on the counter’s gifts after that, L disappears leaving Eunmi alone.

She was feeling uncomfortable since it was a private party and she knows nobody there.

Sitting at the bar, she was sipping her Baby Bellini when a guy sat next to her.

“Hi~” he waved.

She meekly smiled back and continued to drink her cocktail.

“I observed you for a long time and seems like you don’t enjoy it” he chuckled.

“Neh I don’t know anybody here, no actually I know one person, but he is after some girl, I guess” she sighed.

“Then why are you here?”

“Because the stupid owner of this party invited me” she simply responded.

He laughed out loud “Oh really? What’s your name?”

“Ahn Eunmi and you, what’s your name?” She asked before taking a sip of her drink.

“Lee Minhyuk, but everybody call me B-Bomb. I’m also known to be the stupid owner of this party”

As soon as she heard it, she herself “Really? I’m sorry, I—“ She bit her lips embarrassed and didn’t know what to say.

“It’s ok. Actually I find you pretty interesting~”

She meekly smiled and apologized once again.

“I will forgive you. If you dance with me” he held out his hand with a charming expression.  

Her eyes rounded “Dance?? I don’t know how to”

“You don’t drink alcohol, you don’t dance then what do you do in a club? Pali, my arms started to go numb”

“Then just a little bit”

Both of them went on the dance floor and began to dance. As they dance, the temperature raised up. He grabbed her arm and spun her around so that her back was facing him. He did a body roll and she followed.

“And you said you don’t know how to dance? Liar” he said next to her ear.

She turned around to face him “Thanks you are good too~”

“What I don’t hear you?” he said and pulled her closer.

She smiled “Happy Birthday!”

Meanwhile, L who was on the first floor looked at the dancing crowd . The smile disappeared from his face and he lowered the beer from his lips. *No way. Is that…is that Eunmi? Dancing with….Minhyuk?!* His grip on the beer bottle tightened *When I catch you, Eunmi, you will be a dead meat!*

 

--------------------------------------------

OMO, Eunmi, are  you flirting with B-Bomb? 

Comments and Subscribes <3