Apologize

His bride in order to pay my debts

 

Myungsoo spent all the night regretting about what he said. He felt the emptiness in his bed. He missed her scent. And above all, he wondered where she is sleeping.

*Is she sleeping with B-Bomb? Are they together? He said he likes her through. Aniyo, it can’t be, she is not an easy girl*

He abruptly sat up. Glancing at the clock, he decided to do everything he can to apologize.

Taking the keys on the bedside, he speeds out in the city.

 

It was about 10AM when he came back. Searching Eunmi everywhere, he didn’t found her.

*Is she in B-Bomb’s bedroom?* he asked himself. He hesitantly knocked on the door but no answer.

“She is sleeping, what do you want?” a voice suddenly showed up behind.

He turned around to see a fresh B-Bomb, who is just coming out from the bathroom.

“Minhyuk did she sleep with you?”

“Waaww chill Myungsoo !” he fakes a shiver “Of course not. I slept in the study room and gave her my room. A girl shouldn’t sleep on a crouch”

B-Boom glanced at the rose bouquet in his hand “Uhm you want to apologize”

“Neh, so if you can give me a short time alone with her…”

B-Bomb chuckled and patted his shoulders “You didn’t change L. When it comes to apologize you are always embarrassed. I will be in the kitchen if you look for me”

“Thanks”

He gentlytwisted the knob and opened the door.

B-bomb glanced back at Myungsoo who is entering the room *This gonna be interesting*

 

Eunmi was sleeping peacefully; he slowly approached her.

Her cheeks were flushing pink, her hair gracefully poured over the silk pillows.

A strange feeling came over him as he saw her breathtakingly gorgeous.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, he gently tucked a strand of her hair on her face back in.

“Eunmi…” a soft voice came out from his mouth.

“Eunmi, wake up~” he her face.

At his touch, she shifted from her sleep and her eyes fluttered open.

“Myungsoo? What are you doing here? Get out! You will catch a disease” she growled and the other side.

“I’m sorry!” he burst out “I’m really sorry”

Pulling herself up, she stared at him.

“I’m really sorry for what I said. I didn’t sleep all the night because of this”

She could feel his sincerity by watching the big eyes bags. He looked like a panda.

He bit his lower lip and handed out the bouquet of red roses “For you” he whispered.

She pursed her lips and took the flowers “You are forgetten~”

Beaming she put the bouquet on her nose to sniff it “Thank you. I love roses”

He couldn’t help but smile and ruffled her hair.

“Now if you want to sleep, go in our room. You should think a little for B-Bomb, poor him. He has a bedroom that he can’t go”

She eagerly shook her head “I like this bed!”

He sighed and lifted her “If you don’t, I have no choice but use force”

“Ya! Put me down!” she squealed struggling in her arms while he carried her to their room. 

 

 

----------------------------

Sweet L. Me too, I want flowers !!!!! kekeke

Comment and Subscribe :3