True feeling

His bride in order to pay my debts

 

As planned, at 7:00PM, Myungsoo came to pick her.

She reluctantly went in his car. He glanced at her and at the well wrapped box in her hands.

“What’s this?” he asked.

“A gift for your parent. Wae?”

“Do you know it’s useless? They maybe already have it”

She grew angry “Ya! I have a gift, because I’m well mannered. The most important for a gift is it’s must come from your heart and not your wallet. Psstt”

He smirked “I know my parent they don’t like cheap things”

“Let’s see then” she crossed her arms and looked outside.

All the way to his house was quiet and calm; he didn’t talk much and so her. They finally arrived. Her eyes widened *My house is big, but his is like twice bigger than mine*

She lowered her head looking at the small package in her hand*Maybe he is right. They don’t need this sort of things~*

“Ya! Are you coming out?” His snappy voiced commented. She nodded and went out.

Her hands became numbs by the nervousness. Although, it’s just acting, she still has to be presentable.

He leaded her in the living room.

“Appa, Umma, this is Ahn Eunmi”

She keeps her both legs straight and together, puts both arms stiffly by her side, keeps her back straight and bends from the waist. Of course, she lifted herself back up.

“Please to meet you” she said while bowing.

“Myungsoo where did you get this girl? She is so polite. We can see the education behind her. I’m glad you find someone like her” His father said all smiling.

“Dropped the formalities and be yourself” his mother patted softly her back.

She lifted her head and beamed “Uhmm, this is a little present for you. It’s Green Tea from our field in Boseong”

Her eyes sparkled “Really? I miss this scent. It has been a long time since we went in Jeollanam Do, right hubby” she turned around. Her husband nodded.

“Just sit and make yourself comfortable. We are going in the kitchen to see today dinner’s progression” they smiled and left her alone with Myungsoo.

“See!! They liked my gift!”

“Because you are a good actress” he snorted.

“This is my true feeling!” She puckered her lips annoyed.