Honeymoon (Part3)

His bride in order to pay my debts

 

The sunlight hit Eunmi face as her eyes fluttered open. But something went wrong.

She felt an arm around her waist other than hers, she looked down and saw L’s face buried into her neck.

“WHAT THE?!! AAAAAHHHH” she shrieked as she pushed him on the ground.

“You seriously should drop this mania of kicking me on the ground” He groaned annoyed yet angry.

“What are you doing in my bed?!”

“What YOUR bed?? Look where you are!”

*Huh?? I’m in the bedroom? I was pretty sure through that I slept in the crouch outside last night* A puzzled expression crossed her face.

“You should tell me that you are sleep walking, who knows what you will do to me” He smirked as her eyes rounded.

*I definitely love to *

 

She were flipping the channels on the TV when Myungsoo came out of the bathroom all dressed out.

“Where are you going?”

“Do you really think that we are not going to have fun? Oh no, the sun is so bright today, you won’t be able to support it”

Eunmi narrowed her eyebrows at him.

“By the way, I know a beautiful place~”

 After thinking about it, she quickly stood up and run in the bathroom with some clothes in her hands.

L’ giggled amused *So easy to fool~*

 

Once prepared, they went downstairs.  L climbed on a bicycle.

“Huh? Can we just walk?” she asked him.

“No way, it’s really far”

She bit her lips and glanced at the pink bicycle in front of her “I don’t know how to…” she murmured.

“WHAT?! You don’t know how to ride it? Then what kind of locomotion do you use?”

She meekly smile “I know how to walk. Let’s walk!”

 

Finally, he decided that he will ride the bicycle while she sat behind him.

On the way, they keep chatting and eventually arguing.

“Hey, did you ever see a person who cycles without his arms on the handlebars?”

Her eyes widened in horror “What?! No and I don’t want to. It’s dangerous!”

“YOUHOUU!!!!!” He shouted while lifting his arms in the air.

“AAAAAHHHHHHHHH” She squealed at the top of her lungs while squeezing his waist.

 

-----------------------------

LOL Naughty L ~ Poor Eunmi kekeke