Cheering up

His bride in order to pay my debts

 

Eunmi spend all the day at shopping center. She didn’t bought much because all her mind was on Myungsoo. She was hoping he could be there for her.

When she was about to going home, she crossed B-Bomb.

“Annyeonghaseyo Minhyuk oppa~”

“Hi~” he waved but quickly he frowned “Are you alright? You seem to be sad”

She bit her lips “It’s my birthday”

B-Bomb smiles “Really? I didn’t know! Happy birthday!”

“Thank you” she responded with a little smile.

*She is alone on her birthday. L, don’t regret now because I will take her away from you*

He grabbed her hand. She looked up confused and dazed.

“It’s already 6 PM, let’s go eat” He took her to a Chinese restaurant.

Sadness was written all over her face.

 He sighed “Come one cheer up it’s your birthday! I will tell you story”

He pursed his lips and narrowed his eyes thinking about a funny story “ah, I got it. Listen. A little girl asked her grand-ma ‘Grandma, is it exciting being 99?’. Do you know what she responded?”

She shook her head.

“The grandma responded ‘It certainly is! If I wasn't 99 I'd be dead’.”

Eunmi couldn’t help but giggled “That’s so lame oppa!”

“So what? At least you laughed now”

Her eyes softened “Gomawo oppa~”

 

After eating well, they were talking happily until someone interrupted them.

“It’s for you right?” a waiter asked them.

She looked down to see a birthday cake on the chart.

“Yes thank you!” B-Bomb responded.

“For the birthday girl” he gave her a bouquet of roses.

“Thank you but how did you?” she asked him a smile pasted on her face.

“When we entered in the restaurant I told them” he laughed.

“Anyway, thank you so much”

He gazed at her and took her hands. Her eyes widened and she glanced at their hands.

“Eunmi, before blowing the candles I would like to say you something. I love you. I don’t know how or when, but I did fall in love with you”

“Oppa~ I’m married” she whispered while trying to take her hands back.

“I know but Myungsoo doesn’t like you. He doesn’t care for you. Leave him and be mine~”

Eunmi was dumbfounded by his proposal. Her feeling was so mixed right now and her mind just went blank.

“You don’t have to answer now. I will wait for you”

 

Meanwhile L who was at the hospital with Hyuna keeps glancing at his watch.

“L, are you in hurry?” she asked him.

“It’s Eunmi’s birthday today. I promised her that I will be back before the end of the day”

She pursed her lips and grabbed his hands “Can you stay with me until I fell asleep? I can’t sleep in another place other than my own rooms”

He closed his eyes and nodded.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

Confession O____O

In the next chapter, Myungsoo reaction!

Between, I reached 50 subscribers Thanks ~

Comment & Subscribe <3