New feeling ~

His bride in order to pay my debts

 

The next day, Eunmi and L were eating their breakfast when she received a phone call. It was B-Bomb.

“Minhyuk oppa?” she asked as she picked up.

At the name, L stopped eating and looked at her.

“Oh really? You can’t….Aniyo it’s fine…See you tonight”

With a disappointing look she hung up.

“What happened?” L asked curious.

“Normally today Minhyuk oppa and I have to store our new house”

“Mwohh? Why you and Minhyuk? Why didn’t you ask me? It’s our house!” he yelped.

She chuckled “You are the lazy type. So I’m pretty sure to be rejected if I ask you that’s why I asked Minhyuk oppa”

“Mhmm, not really~ I will help you instead of B-Bomb today if you also call me oppa. I’m also older than you but you keep being informal”

She stuck out her tongue “Awww really? Mianhe Myungsoo”

He shot her a glare “Mhhmm I mean Mianhe Myungsoo oppa~”

Giggling they quickly finished their breakfast before leaving for their new house.

 

 

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh I’m SOOO exhausted ~~~~~~~~” L sighed loudly as he sat on the crouch.

She sat next to him “Aigoo, you just unwrapped boxes and stored things”

“You forget to mention ALL day!”

Amused, she couldn’t help but giggling at his whining.

“I don’t know why you are doing this, when plenty of servants can do it! My shoulders hurt so much” he began to hit his right shoulders with his left fist.

“It’s because it’s better to know where I put what. If it’s another person who does this, I will be lost in my own house” she explained.

Looking at his exhausting face, an idea popped out in her head.

“Turn your back on me!”

“W—what?” he stuttered confuse.

“Just do it, paliii~” she ordered. He did it and she put her hands on his shoulders.

“I will do just once because you worked really hard today” she said as she gives him a massage.

“uuuuuugggghhhh, it’s good ~” he moaned

She giggled and asked “What kind of sounds is it?”

But the only answer she’s got is a big snore. She looked down to see Myungsoo sleeping.

“Aigoo, he must be really tired”

The small dark dust on his face made him look like a cat. Without noticing it, a smile formed on her face but quickly it disappear as soon as she realized her feeling *oh no~ I start to think him cute* 

 

--------------------------