Movie Theater

His bride in order to pay my debts

 

From the day B-Bomb moved in the house of L’s parents, Myungsoo was like glue to Eunmi.

“YA! Wake up, it’s noon!!” A voice growled while shaking her harshly.

She slowly opens her eyes to see L all dressed out.

“Where are you going?” she asked him while rubbing her eyes.

“Rule N°1 so None of YOUR Business~”

She pouted “Like I care. I was wondering when you will give me some rest. All the week you were strangely nice to me”

“I will be back only tonight, so don’t be so bored at home ALONE” he smirked

“What alone? I have Minhyuk oppa”

“He is also going out today”

She puckered her lips, disappointed.

“I’m going bye!” he waved and went out of the room.

 

Feeling bored, she decided to go out in the city. In the street, she wandered from shop to shop. Without noticing it, she landed in front of the biggest movie theater in Seoul, Megabox.

“Eunmi??” someone called her.

She turned around to see B-Bomb, a huge smile crossed her face.

“Minhyuk oppa!!!”

“Waaa, you really like to see me” he chuckled “Would you like to see a movie with me?”

She eagerly nodded.

 

They went in and brought two places for a romantic comedy movie, The Worst Man of my Life.

Installed in their comfortable sits, they began to chat a little since the movie didn’t start yet.

“Minhyuk oppa, why were you alone?”

“My friends are busy with their girlfriend some I’m left alone” he smiled.

“It’s strange~”

“Huh?” confusion appeared in his face.

“You are nice and handsome, it’s strange that you don’t have girlfriend”

“I’m not like your husband. I prefer to fall for the right one than playing around” he simply responded. She could feel an awkward emotion coming from him as he delves into her eyes.

“Atchoou!” she sneezed breaking the mood.

He giggled and patted her head softly “Aigoo, you should be more careful of what you are wearing, it’s a little cold here”.

He took out his vest and put it on her “Gomawo oppa”

 

“That’s so sweet~” a high cutely voice exclaimed.

Both of them turned their head to see the girl. Eunmi’s eyes widened as soon as she saw who were behind them. The atmosphere had become dark for the four of them.

L and Hyuna were the couple behind them.

She swallowed hard as she saw the scary death glare he shot at her.

Seeing the peasant mood, Hyuna decided to break it.

“Hi, I’m Hyuna. I’m very thankful for what you did” She held out her hand but before Eunmi could shake it L took it back.

“Don’t shake hand with her. It will gave you incurable diseases”

“L you are so mean!” Hyuna yelped, shocked by her lover attitude.

 

B-bomb saw the sadness into Eunmi’ eyes and stood up for her.

“L, even though I consider you like my brother, this time you exceeded the bounds! You are hurting her!”

L smirked “You like her, don’t you?”

Without hesitation, he answered “Yeah, I like her. Let’s go”

He grabbed her hand and dragged her out.

 

Angry, L clenched his hand into a fist while looking at them heading to the exit.

“L, are you alright?” she clung to his arm

He turned his head smiling at her “Neh~ Oh look the movie is starting”

 

----------------------

First apparition of Hyuna. You will know why she is married in the next chapter ^^
Sorry if there is some errors, I don't check my chapter before posting it =p

Comments and Susbcribes <3