Trapped

His bride in order to pay my debts

 

Early in the morning, Eunmi sneak out from the house. However as soon as she stepped out in the street; camera flashes nearly blinded her “What the---?!”

“Ahn Eunmi, what do you think of the affair between Kim Hyuna and your fiancé Kim Myungsoo?”

“Yeah, tell us your feelings about this??”

Someone put in her hands a newspaper.

 

Before she could do any moves, she was yanking back by her butler.

“Run in the house!!!” he shouted while trying to block reporters to access the house.

In the house, she glanced outside by the windows “What was that?”

Then she suddenly remembered that she was still holding a newspaper. She read the headline “Married women Kim Hyuna and son of the heir of Kim Co.LTD, Kim Myungsoo had an affair” below this plenty of photos of them hugging in the street.

*And it’s him who said yesterday to not be catch by reporters*

At the same time, she received a phone call, looking at the screen, she smirked.

“Hello?”

“I’m behind your house, come out!”

“What? Wae??” she asked confused but he simply hang up.

She sighed and discreetly escapes from her house by the rear door.

Once outside, she spotted L’s car in the corner of the street and ran in.

“Aish, what do you want?” Eunmi asked annoyed.

“Did you saw the newspaper?”

She nodded.

“My father had organized a press conference and he needs us there”

“Mwoh?!”

 

When they arrived there, Myungsoo dragged her in the building.

“Be wise or your father will be jobless soon” he threatened her under his breathe.

She swallowed hard and stopped struggling from his grip.

 

Both of them walked in the conference room hands in hands.

“Well, the protagonists are there” His father said in the micro.

They went on the stage next to him. She slightly bowed him and reporters.

“I’ve opened this conference to stop all the gossips about my son that hurt our family and my future daughter-in-law”

L stepped out “Neh, about this morning scandal, I would like to say that it’s totally false. I’m friend with Hyuna and yesterday, she was sad and needs comfort, that’s why I hugged her. Nothing plus. I’m totally in love with my fiancée. Right Eunmi?”

She bit her lips *I don’t want to lie anymore. It’s turning very bad this lie*

“You father” she could heard him mumbled.

Nodding, she answered “Neh, I know that he was with Hyuna unnie yesterday. Actually I was there too but I didn’t feel well so I went home first”

“And to silent all these rumors, I announced that we will get married” L suddenly burst in.

Eunmi’s eyes widened in shock.

*GOD, I’m trapped*

 

------------------------

Poor girl ~

Don't forget to subscribe to be alert