.Believe :)

Lovely Box Of Seokyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Oppa, i'm sorry. i can't make my way to see you


That was the last message from Seohyun. He didn't know why she suddenly cancelled their date. He's now is about want preparing his self for his interview later.


Suddenly, Donghae goes into his room. " Yah, Kyu. Do you know that snsd's comeback might be delayed?"


Kyuhyun's makes a shocked expression. " Huh? For true hyung?"


" Yes, Yuri just told me earlier when I called her." Donghae assured him.
" But why?." he asked again.


" They said SM lost the data of their music video and they maybe must re-filming it back." Donghae explained to him.


" They must be upset right now but why did the staff could make such a big mistake." he said expressing his dissastifaction towards that news he just heard.


" Gotta go." said Donghae then leaving


His mind just keep thinking about SNSD but he very worried about Seohyun because he know how excited she was when she told him that they will have a comeback soon,  not forget to mention when she brought it up on her Twitter too. She's just overly happy about that and now, he keep thinking " is she fine right now?."


He taking his phone, calling for Taeyeon.


" Yoboseyo?" Taeyeon said as she answered the call


" Taeyeon-ah, it's me Kyuhyun. Do you know where is SSeohyun?" he asked


" Oh, Kyuhyun oppa. Seohyun? uhm, actually, she warned us to not tell you. Right now, she is in her room, she's just home after went to SM Ent. but what the most important, she's crying right now." Taeyeon telling him honestly.


Kyuhyun sigh. " I know she would being like that. I'll come over there after finished my interview." he told Taeyeon. " and please do something to make her stop crying." he added as asking SNSD's help.


" okay oppa, already be our job to do so." said Taeyeon and smile.


he smiled, how can he forget that SNSD really care for Seohyun. " Okay, say ' hi' to others for me" he said.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


" Kyuhyun oppa said hi to all of you." she said as they answering it lazily. Taeyeon knew everyone upset about that but she kept thinking everything happens for a reason.


" Hey, don't be upset. Everything gonna be alright." as she sing Justin Bieber's ' Be Alright' and Fany, Sunny and Sooyoung join her singing . Then, Yuri, Sica and Yoona just waving their hands like fangirl. But Hyoyeon still being like before didn't bother to joining them.


" Hey, you guys. Stop. Think about Seohyun." she said as the others stopped singing.


" It was because of Taeyeon.' said Jessica trying to put the blame on Taeyeon and she laughed.


" No one guilty here. I know she just want to cheering us up." Hyoyeon speak up.


" Yeah, we shouldn't do that. Just right now, Seohyun's sad and what should we do unnie?" said Yoona.


Taeyeon stand up " everyone, before I go to Music Bank, I think we should cancelled some our schedule today." she said.


Fany nodded as she agree with that. " Yeah, agree with you. we should accompanying Seohyun. we know, she's not the type that easily crying unless that thing really makes her being super sad or mad." said Fany and the others nodded as a agree sign.


" Yep, that's why we should comforting her." Yuri said.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


" Hyung? when will this program finish?" since he started, he kept asking his manager hyung when it will be finished.


" Kyuhyun-ah? do you have any problem? why you keep asking me when is this will be finished? it will soon." his manager hyung said.


" You know what my problem hyung." he said as showing his sad face.


" It was because Seohyun? i heard that too, why our staff can make such a big mistake. We know that many people anticipating for their comeback. Such a waste." his manager said as he understand his feeling right now.


The repor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter