Storm

Lovely Box Of Seokyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Had you watch #MAMACITA 2nd MV teaser?? It was great!! Hey MAMACITA AYAYAYAYA!

 

 

“Oppa, can you go with me to the hospital tomorrow?” she was asking to Kyuhyun who is lie down on the couch.

 

But there is no answer from him or in other word ‘he ignored her’. “Oppa, answer me.” She shook his body.

 

“Oppa.” Again, she called him.

 

Suddenly..

 

“What’s wrong with you Seo Joohyun? Stop disturbing me. I’m tired. Just let me rest for a second. Can you?!” Seohyun’s eyes widen due of shocked because of him.

 

“Aish! So noisy!” he added.

 

“Op-oo-ppa, wae-wae geuraeyo?” she was asking to Kyuhyun who is now sitting. He is in silence for a while.

 

“What’s wrong with you oppa?” her tears started flew through her cheek. She’s scared of Kyuhyun’s sudden yelled earlier.

 

“I’m stressed, tired. Just please leave me alone.” He said to her.

 

Kyuhyun lifted up his head to see his wife beside him. Then, he just realized that she’s hurt by his words.

 

“Joohyun-ah, mianhae. I’m sorry.” He put his hand on her shoulder but she pushed him away.

 

“Baby, I’m sorry.” He said repeatedly when seeing his wife crying.

 

Their eyes meet each other. “What’s wrong with you oppa? I just ask if you can go with me to hospital tomorrow.”

 

“—but why you yelled at me? Did I do anything wrong?” she asked with her tears non-stop flowing.

 

“—I’m just asking for that. Was that too hard for you to fulfill my request?”

 

“Ani, Joohyun-ah. Please, listen to me first.”

 

“No, I don’t want to!” she yelled

 

“You’ve changed oppa. This is not Cho Kyuhyun I knew before. You were never acted like this to me. Never.” She is looking at him

 

Kyuhyun was holding her hand but she forced him to let her hand.

 

He is going closer to her but every time he did that, she keep makes distance between them. “Baby, oppa mianhae.” He said again.

 

Then, she is going to the upstair and locked herself in the room. Crying till she fell asleep in the room alone.

 

When she was waking up from her sleep, she is going to livin room, searching for her husband. But he is nowhere to found.

 

He’s missing.

 

It’s been 2 day Kyuhyun wasn’t at home, he didn’t even tell her where is he right now. But luckily, Donghae called her yesterday, telling her that he stayed at SJ dorm but she asked to let her talked with him. They just doesn’t want to let her talked with him. Maybe Kyuhyun is still mad to her because of it..

 

She missed him so much.

 

“Seohyun-ah. This is breakfast time. Let’s eat.” Hyoyeon was calling for her who is sitting alone at the bench outside.

 

Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter