Bonus Chapter #1

Lovely Box Of Seokyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Oppa? see you later. I love you.." Seohyun said to him sweetly as they want to ended the call. She's busy practicing for their Japan Tour soon, so they rarely meet each other lately but it's cure whenever they talked to each other through the phone. Even both of them busy, they never forget to contacted each other, that's their way to maintaining their relationship.


Plus, Kyuhyun and Seohyun really love each other now, it doesn't mean they never love each other before but now, their love wasn't ordinary,. It's more strong now. Maybe because they've already through so many obstacle together, be in relationship for 3 year, really a long journey for them. But Kyuhyun's journey is longer than that. Maybe Seohyun too. Even, the people around him, already aware about that, about his misery love, misery in love with Seohyun. Kyuhyun always smile whenever he remembered about that.


 He's listening song right now, one of favourite song. ' Geu Namja '. He has a reason why the song became his favourite.


Han namjaga geudaereul saranghamnida
One man loves you
Geu namjaneun yeolshimhi saranghamnida
That man loves you wholeheartedly
Maeil geurimjacheoreom geudaereul ttaradanimyeo
He follows you around like a shadow everyday
Geu namjaneun useumyeo ulgoisseoyo
That man is laughing and crying


- Flashback -


Actually, he started like Seohyun in 2007 but at first he thought it was just a normal feeling. Then, in 2009, they've been paired as a couple in Seoul MV, his feeling to her growing from 'like' to 'love'. Whenever their group attended a show award show together, he's always looked up a chance to sitting nearly with her but Leeteuk hyung always be the one who has a chance to did that. So that, he just can watching her from afar. He always did it, gaze at her. Alone and it was called 'LOVE'.. his misery love.


Eolmana eolmana deo? neoreul
How much… just how much more?
Ireohke baraman bomyeo? honja
Must I just gaze at you alone.. like this
I baramgateun sarang
Must I continue this wind-like love
I geojigateun sarang
This useless love
Gyesokhaeya niga nareul sarang hagenni
For you to love me

Then, in 2010. That was a hardest year for him and his hyung already aware about his feeling. When he already want to telling her about his feeling, SM Ent confirmed that, SNSD Maknae Seohyun will participated in WGM along with CNBlue's leader Jung Yonghwa.


Jogeumman gakkai wa~ jogeumman~
Just a little nearer, come~ a little more~
Hanbal dagagamyeon
If I take one step closer to you
Du bal domangganeun
You take two steps away


" Hyung? it that true?" he asked Donghae as he arrived at the dorm. After he finished his schedule, he hurriedly go to his dorm to confirmed the news that he just heard from their manager.


Donghae's face wears a bitter expression right now. Wondering if he should telling him or not. " Hyung? tell me, that's not true right?" he shooked Donghae's shoulder.


Leeteuk stopped him from doing so. " Yes, it's true but don't worry. It's just a show.


He looking at SJ leader." Yes, it's maybe just a show but what if.." he didn't want to finished his word. " I don't want to finish that word. I'll be in my room." he told his hyungs.


Neol saranghaneun nal jigeumdo yeope isseo
I who love you am still now next to you
Geu yeojan umnida
That man cries

7 month already passed since Seohyun participated in WGM, he watched the show but it just when his hyung told him to do so. And in 7 month, he's already trying his best, by telling Seohyun about his feeling, the truth. But, Seohyun repeatedly rejected him. Kyuhyun already used by that, kept rejected by her, ignored by her but still he can smile and happy for her. One thing, he never told his hyung that Seohyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter