SeoKyu Plan of Life

Lovely Box Of Seokyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Oppa, where is my favourite shoes? I need to go now." said Seohyun, searching for her favourite Adidas shoes.


Kyuhyun leading his way to her. " Which one?" he asking


Seohyun looking at him, her eyebrow raised. " Are you kidding me? You know my favourite shoes." she said to him.


Kyuhyun chuckled. " Huh, let me remember which." he said as he put his index finger on his chin.


Seohyun seem angry now. How can he forget my favourite shoes, he is the one bought it for me. thought Seohyun.


Then, she just can't take it anymore, Seohyun's hand now activate to pinched Kyuhyun's cheek. " Yah, chubby Kyu. how can you forget about that shoes? Afterall, you're the one bought it for me." she said to him.


Kyuhyun started laughing. " Haha, Joohyun-ah. Of course I remembered it. I just wanna see your reaction." said he then removed Seohyun's hand from his cheek.


" and don't call me Chubby Kyu. i'm not chubby at all." added Kyuhyun.


Seohyun smiling and pinched his cheek again. " My chubby Kyu." she said.


" Yah, you've already give me a lot of nickname. I would like if you called me GameKyu. That was my favourite after all." he said and smirked.


" By the way, where are you going? It's too late now." he asking his girlfriend. Seohyun looking at him, sighed. " Fany and Hyoyeon unnie." she said and Kyuhyun seem understand what she want to talking about.


" Fany unnie and Khun oppa, they've already spotted by paparazzi. Maybe they're going to public." she telling him and again Kyuhyun seem relaxed, not shocked at all.


" I knew this will be happen." he said and smiled.


Seohyun landed her sigh at him." What? why are you saying like this?" she asking disbelief.


" Yeah, I know. SM would easily let the dating news of the girls ." Seohyun's getting understand what Kyuhyun want to telling her.


" But I think SM wouldn't do that. Lee Soo Man sajangnim wouldn't agree with this." the innocent maknae said.


Kyuhyun grinned. " You don't know our company very well."


" Shh, oppa. Just think positive. Plus, Fany unnie will be happy if SM confirmed that news." Kyuhyun sighed hearing his girlfriend word.


" Okay, stop here. We're gonna disscussing about us." said Seohyun.


Kyuhyun giving her his sweet smile. " Okay, so, you didn't go to your unnies?"


Seohy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter