Beautiful

Lovely Box Of Seokyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank God, the wedding ceremony went smoothly. When delivering their speech, Seohyun and Kyuhyun do not forget to thanks to SM, families, friends and guests. They got teased a lot surely by MC Kang Hodong and in this wedding also they got to see MC Kang Hodong reunited back with Lee Seunggi. But in the end, Lee Seunggi also got teased with his pretty girlfriend, Yoona.

Sooyoung, Yuri and Tiffanny stood on the stage as the MC now while the men MCs take a rest. “Aigoo, it’s going to be boring right? Yuri-sshi, Fany-sshi?” Sooyoung asked at the same time looking at YulTi.

They two nodded. “Yeah, it’s kinda like that” Fany spoke English.

“There is no one want to sing on this stage? Aren’t we had so many idol here? Nichkhun-sshi, Seunggi-sshi, Fany and Yoona must be proud if you two sing a song for our maknae.” Sooyoung is looking at 2PM table and Seunggi who is now talking with Kang Hodong. But they were immediately waving their hands as they do not want. Their face was in red because of embarrassed while the whole hall laughed on them.

“You’re lucky because your Mr already go home.” Fany was saying in annoyance.

“Oh God, why do you let me be MC with this two ladies.” Yuri whined and makes the guest burst into laugh.

“Okay, what if we listen to our SJ in-law sing for the newly-wed? Who agree with me? Put your hands up now!” Fany put her hand on the air while the whole hall following her. Even the wed couple put their hands up.

“Yah, Cho Kyuhyun.” Sungmin said after looking at Kyuhyun who ‘mehrong’ to his hyung.

“So, here comes Super Junior with their ‘we don’t know what’ song. Aigoo, they’re surely are handsome guys, especially our Choi Siwon.” Fany said as she received a glared from Nichkhun.

“Yah, you’re already has him!” Sooyoung interfered as she pointed to the Prince Thailand.

Super Junior were already stood on the stage. “Hi, beautiful” Donghae saying at the same time waving to Seohyun and winked to her.

“Oppa, Hae oppa wink to me.” Seohyun reported to her husband.

“Yah, fishy. Joohyun-ah, don’t look at him.” He said as he tried to cover her eyes. “Ah, oppa. Don’t be so childish” she said and pushed his hand away.

“To the all of newly-wed in the world. We would love to sing ‘Marry You’ for all of you. But before that, I want Hangeng hyung and Kibum to be here too with us.” Siwon requested. Then, Eunhyuk and Donghae goes to them and holding their hand and taking them to the stage. As the whole hall give them a big applause.

Now, all of 12 person including Henry and Zhoumi now standing on the stage.  The music start playing

 Eunhyuk started with his rap.
 

For Cho Kyuhyun Seo Joohyun
Geudaen naui juhnbu nunbushige areumdawoon
Naui shinbu shini jushin suhnmul

 

Heechul sing his part while looking at Puff who was also there, as she is smiling to him.


Haengbokhangayo geudaeui ggaman nunesuh nunmuri heureujyo
Ggaman muhri pappuri dwel ddaeggajido
Naui sarang naui geudae saranghal guhseul na maengsehalgeyo


Geudaereul saranghandaneun mal pyuhngsaeng maeil haejugo shipuh


Once again, the bride smiling shyly after received a wink from her brother-in-law while her husband showed his fist to warned to them.


Would you marry me? Nuhl saranghago akkimyuh saragago shipuh

 Geudaega jami deul ddaemada nae pare jaewuhjugo shipuh


They are holding their hand together as Hangeng singing his part. Then, they are calling Kyuhyun for joining them on the stage as they knew it was his part after this.

 

“Oppa, go there. The oppas waiting for you. Go.” Seohyun was shaking his arm, asking him to go to the stage. Then, he stood up and kissing her forehead and whispering “I love you” to her.

 

Would you marry me? Iruhn naui maeum huhrakhaejullae?


Then, running to the stage and Shindong gives the microphone to him


Pyuhngsaeng gyuhte isseulge (I do) Nuhl saranghaneun guhl (I do)
 

Then, he is being greedy by taking Yesung’s part but his brothers let him and sing with them.


Nungwa biga wado akkyuhjumyuhnsuh (I do) Nuhreul jikyuhjulge (My Joohyun)

 

Seohyun’s smiling lovingly to him.

Donghae going to Seohyun and handed her a flower from his pocket. "Gumawo oppa."


Hayan dressreul ibeun geudae tuxedoreul ibeun naui moseup
Balguhreumeul matchumyuh guhdneun woori juh dalnimgwa byuhre

Then, Donghae asked Henry to sing his part after it.


I swear guhjitmal shiruh uishimshiruh
Saranghaneun naui gongju Stay with me


Wooriga naireul muhguhdo wooseumyuh saragago shipuh


Once again, Kyuhyun took his hyung’s line.


Would you marry me? Naui modeun nareul hamgge haejullae?


Himdeulgo uhryuhwuhdo (I do) Neul naega isseulgge (I do)
 

This time Yesung’s line sing by Zhoumi, SJ put their hand on each other’s shoulder.


Woori hamggehaneun manheun nal dongan (I do) Maeil gamsahalge (My love)


Orae juhnbutuh nuhreul wihae junbihan
Nae sone bitnaneun banjireul badajwuh


Kyuhyun told Kibum to sing the Yesung’s part.


Oneulgwa gateun maeumeuro jigeumui yaksok giuhkhalge
Would you marry me?

Sungmingibe his cute wink to Sunny as the other girls including Seohyun teasing her and makes her embarrassed because they were already knew that Sungmin has a feeling toward her.


Pyuhngsaeng gyuhte isseulge (I do) Nuhl saranghaneun guhl (I do)
Nungwa biga wado akkyuhjumyuhnsuh (I do) nuhreul jikyuhjulge (I do)

[All:]
Himdeulgo uhryuhwuhdo (I do) Neul naega isseulgge (I do)
Woori hamggehaneun manheun nal dongan (I do) Maeil gamsahalge (My love)
 


Naega geudae ege deuril guhseun sarangbakke uhbjyo
Geujuh geuppuninguhl bojalguhtuhbjyo
Suhtulluhboigo manhi bujokhaedo naui sarang
Naui geudae jikyuhjulgeyo


Shindong repeated what Donghae did earlier but this the girl isn’t Seohyun but to his girlfriend.


Hangajiman yaksokhaejullae? Museunil issuhdo
Woori suhro saranghagiro geuppuniya


Kyuhyun pushed Ryeowook then sing his line and smirked.


Nawa gyuhrhonhaejullae? I do


As they finished, holding hands and give their 90 degrees bow and received an applause from the whole hall.

 

@donghae861015 tweeted

(picture)

we're Super Junior! #sj15

 

@zhoumi419 tweeted

with Hangeng gege and Kibumie.  <3

 

After that, TVXQ united as 5 to sing their last song together ‘Mirotic’ but the it became chaos in the hall when Kyuhyun joined them on the stage and rapping, Seohyun  covered her face due to embarrassed by her husband poor rap skill.

Then, Nichkhun and Tiffany sing Seohyun and Kyuhyun’s favourite song ‘Way Ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter