....Till The End

Lovely Box Of Seokyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SMTOWN FACEBOOK POSTED KYUHYUN AND SEOHYUN PRE-WEDDING PHOTO!—

OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED DATE OF THE WEDDING ON July 2, 2014

 

[+988,-78] FINALLY, the date was decided, wondering what the couple do now.. trying their wedding dress maybe??

[+1023,-143] who cares? Why did SM even posted about them? I thought SM was a bad company ever.

[+342,-54] hope her baby bump not seen yet. Lol

 

Brighter ray of sun filled the room thus makes her eyes slowly opening, as she moving her body and going to the balcony. She is intoxicated by the morning view, slowly breath in the fresh air of morning. While, she is enjoying the fresh air, she could feel someone hand link on her waist. Unfortunately, she already knew the person but then her forehead make a crease in.

She turned her body and looking him in annoyance. “Oppa, didn’t I told you to not use this perfume again. Ugh. It’s so smelly” she told him while covered her nose.

Kyuhyun was frozen for a while then “Yah, I wear the perfume that you bought for me. I thought you would like it. That’s why.” His word cut when he heard

Uweekk.

Sound of her wanted to throw up.  Then, he is immediately escorting her to the toilet. She is vomiting out everything inside her stomach. Kyuhyun is tenderly rubbing her back. “Are you okay now?” he asked lovingly.

“Oppa, please changed your shirt now and please called eomma.” She begged to him as a slightly tears could see by him.

He is immediately going down stair to call Seo eomma and then go changing his shirt before going back to Seohyun.

Seo eomma is coming. “Joohyun-ah, what’s wrong?”

“Ah, nothing eomma. Maybe it’s just a morning-sickness.” She told her as she wiped with towel.

Then, Kyuhyun coming to get her, want to soothing her but when he just about stand beside her. Again, sh’s quickly running to the toilet, vomit. Her face went pale and Kyuhyun’s face clearly showing that he’s worrying. He knew that every pregnant women would be having a morning-sickness or allergy including Seohyun but her case is weird than others.

Yes, she is also experienced morning sickness and the allergy things. But she had to through it also at night, didn’t it called ‘morning-sickness’? And, sometimes she’s having a cramped leg but the worse thing is SHE HATES HIM.

Yes, for real, whenever he sat or stay beside her, she’s vomited, every time. It began when she came back from Japan, she even said that she hated him but sometimes she’d search him and even disturbed his sleep at night since they have to live apart for now.  And sometimes, she’d cried because missed him.

Just in two days more they will marry and saying their vow in front of a thousand people. Yesterday they went to try the wedding dress and guess what? Seohyun cried because she said that she looked fat, she even said “You’re responsible for this Cho Kyuhyun” and pouted with her flaring nostril. In conclusion, he had to call her busy unnies to calm her. Seems like Sarang really want she hate him for real.

He’s back to the reality when saw Seohyun went back to the balcony. “Are you okay honey?” he asked softly and back hugged her.

She’s looking at him. “Oppa, I don’t why but it just like I don’t like you more.” She said.

“Whenever you appeared in front of me, I felt like.. I don’t want to see your face. I don’t know why. Oppa? Eotokke?” she asked cutely and facing him now.

He kept listening to her and holding her waist. “But, when you were not with me, I’m freaking missing you Mr.Cho. Really and badly miss you.” She’s honestly told him, now linking her hand around his neck.

Smile appearing on his face when heard her last word. “Babo Joohyun. Maybe it’s just cause by your pregnancy.” and kissing her forehead tenderly.

----------

 

The preparing for their wedding ceremony goes smoothly because SM Ent did helping them a little or maybe more than a little when they said they gladly would like to be a sponsor for this wedding. But then, Kyuhyun said he would like to hold it by his own money because this is a special for him and Seohyun. But then he had to agree with them because Lee Sooman was the one who want to help them. Then, it decided the wedding going to be hold at SM building.

Maybe it will be meaningful for them because it was the place when they met for the first time, wasn’t it?

And,for their respective guest. Of course, all of SM family will be there including their others friends and relatives and it will be a private event for their own safety. Seohyun’s Maid of Honour is given to Hwanhee, her lovely best friend who was shared the same dream with her and here come her 8 unnies  also Vic unnie will be her brides maid. And Kyuhyun’s best man will be no other than his 10 brother and his twin Changmin. Unfortunately, Leeteuk and Yesung couldn’t be there but Hangeng and Kibum will come as they’re part of them.

But no worry, for fans, they can also enjoying all of the wedding ceremony because even it’s a private ceremony. Kyuhyun and SM Entertainment agreed to give Onstyle the right for recording their wedding and publish it. Just for sake of their beloved fans around the world.

“Oppa” he was awake from his daydream when he heard Seohyun called him.

He’s turning his body. “Deh, princess Joohyun?”he answered sweet.

She’s giving her sweet smile. “I’m sorry. I love you.” She uttered.

His hand her hair while smiling “No need to say sorry. It’s my responsible. I love you more.” He said.

“I’m sorry because you have to do everything by yourself for our wedding. I knew you busy, with musical, Radio Star and preparing for SJ album. I’m sorry.” She said, honest.

“Aigoo, my sweet Joohyun. I want to do this. So I don’t think it’s a burden. And you Sarang eomma, please don’t stress over yourself. Have an enough rest and enjoy your holiday with Sarang.” He told her and giving a slight kiss on her lip then chuckled when saw her cheek is blushed.

 

------------------

 

CONGRATULATION FOR SEOHYUN AND KYUHYUN!

It’s the day! Finally, after 2 weeks we were waiting for them. We wished them happily ever after <3

[+78,-02] it’s the day! Me also wished them happily ever after and get a cute baby :)

[+143,-76] who cares? Go to hell!

[+212,-89] woahh, can’t wait to see their wedding, thank you SM and OnStyle!

 

 “Eomma, I don’t think this gown fit on me anymore. Eomma~~.” She looked at the mirror, looking at herself who is now wearing her wedding dress.

“Joohyun-ah, please stop act like a kid. Oh God, we have 1 hour before your wedding. Not now.”Mrs Seo scolded her.

“Yes, eommonim was right Joohyun-ah. Stop whining. This is your wedding sis. Be happy and you’re not fat. You still have the best body among us.” Fany told her, soothing the youngest.

“Yes, Fany’s right. You should be quiet. Let us and the make-up artist do our job for making you pretty and gorgeous in this meaningful day.” It was Hyoyeon who spoke.

The other 6 members was busy beautify their self while teasing each other. Suddenly, the maknae words surprised them.

“Eonni, do you think I will able be together with you again? After this?”she’s looking her member’s face one by one.

“I will be miss you guys a lot.” She added.

Taeyeon sit beside her. “Yah, don’t be silly. You’ll always be with us. Forever nine right? SNSD has 9 members not 8 nor 7. We’ll always be 9. So, don’t you ever think you’ll not be with us.”Her words make them touched.

They were looking at her with their sorrowful eyes. Then, Hyoyeon,Fany and Taeyeon sitting beside her, they put their hand on her shoulder. “We’ll always be nine.Forever.”

Sooyoung stood up. “Group hug!.” She declared and went to Seohyun and hugged her, and the members joined them.

They are looking at each other eyes, deeply. “We love you Seohyun-ah. Woori maknae.” They said while caressing her hair softly.

“Girls, stop it now, Seohyun’s makeup will ruin.” Victoria told the 9 girls who were hugged each other.

 

------------

 

Kyuhyun’s make-up room

 

At Kyuhyun’s side, his room packed with just s and Changmin plus his parent and noona.

“Kyuhyun-ah, after this, you’re someone husband. You will enter a new journey, also you’re going to be having your own family. I hope you’re ready for all obstacles that waiting for you and Seohyun. Please be more serious. Soon, you will have a child. Please take seriously what appa said to you.” Mr Cho patted his back.

“I will appa. Thank you appa. I love you.” He said and hugged his father.

“I’m so jealous.” Eunhyuk said in sudden.

They were looking at him, waiting for his explanation. “Ani, it just not fair because the maknae was the first married among us. I’m so envious”

Donghae hit his head slowly. “Yah, stop it. That’s why I asked you to proposed Hyoyeon.”

Eunhyuk is staring at him.”Yah,you know that we are still on our early phase in our relationship.” He is referring to his 1 month old relationship with Hyoyeon.

“But you love each other right?” Siwon asked.

“O-of course.” He answered stuttering.

They burst into laugh when saw he was stuttered. “Hyung. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter