Family

Lovely Box Of Seokyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

140327


Today is Super Junior-M first comeback stage on Mnet Count Down for SWING. So, they are really busy, plus Siwon couldn't being together with them today because he's busy filming his drama. The other is busy right now, preparing their self while Kyuhyun's busy texting with Seohyun


To : Dubu Eomma <3


We're going to performing after this. I'm nervous right now Joohyun-ah. This is our first comeback stage for this year.
he sent the message to Seohyun, then he receiving Seohyun's replied


To : Dubu Handsome Appa


Hi. Dubu's here. Good luck for your performance today. We'll waiting for you at home. We missed you!


 
 

 

 Kyuhyun's smiling after receiving Seohyun's message, she sent her photo with Dubu ( i guess you guys already see Seohyun's pic with Dubu today.)


To : Dubu Eomma


Thank you darling, wait for me at home. I love both of you.


Kyuhyun replied. Then, he put his phone into his bag and going to his hyung.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Seohyun smiled after read Kyuhyun's replying message. " Dubu-ah, your appa said he love us." said Seohyun to Dubu, caressing Dubu.


" Do you missed Kyuhyun oppa? We haven't see him for awhile right?" Seohyun continuing talking to Dubu and Dubu just looking her.


Then, Seohyun laughing " Aigoo. My baby. I love you." she added.


" I think we should go home now." said Seohyun as she taking Dubu with her and leading her way toward her car 'Romeo'.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


As soon Mnet Countdown finished, Kyuhyun rushed going to backstage, packing his stuff into bag. " Hey, hey. Where are you going?" Donghae asked as he saw Kyuhyun's who is busy packed his stuff.


Kyuhyun looking him. " I wouldn't stay at our dorm tonight but don't worry I'll not be late tomorrow." he said to his hyung and leaving them.
Eunhyuk tap Donghae's shoulder. " What's wrong with him?" he asked to Donghae


" I don't know. Maybe he had something important to do." answered Donghae to Hyukjae.


" Maybe." said Eunhyuk.


Kyuhyun calmly walking to SJ's van, he was already told manager hyung to sent him to his apartment. Finally, he getting into the van, sitting at the back. " Hyung, my apartment. Please." he said and driver giving him an 'okay' sign.


Kyuhyun sighed, he looking outside while thinking about something. " I wish someday I'll able to dating with Seohyun in public and bring Dubu along with us." he said


" Eh, ani. I should leave Dubu with Joohyun's eomma. Hehe, just me and Seohyun going date." he continued talking and laughing alone.


He stopped laughing. " Joohyun will be mad on me if she heard my plan awhile ago." he said as remembered Seohyun really love Dubu. She's always bring Dubu with her except when she's so busy then she had to leave Dubu with her mum.


Finally, they arrived at the apartment. " Thank you hyung." said Kyuhyun and smiling toward the driver then getting off from the car. He just co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter