Chapter seven

Affecting you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin got grounded after his tantrum. 

For a few days Jangmi didn't see him at all. The only ones who entered his room were nurses who brought food but they ended up going out with a full plate again. 

It made everyone worried and Injung's husband, Dr. Im had to check on him once. 

It seemed as Jongin had calmed down but silence was also scary especially when it was him. 

One time as Jangmi walked past his room he suddenly opened the door and walked out. He hadn't eaten for days and she immediately opened to ask him what his favorite food was when he interrupted her. 

"I'll eat whenever I want to so shut up." He said and didn't even look at her.

Harsh words but it calmed her down. At least he would eat which meant he wanted to live. 

 

But it was only temporary. 

 

As Joona walked down the stairs she could hear Jongin fighting with some nurses. It seemed like they yelled at him for not behaving. 

She walked to the kitchen only to be met by a furious Jongin. 

Thank god the kids were outside playing. 

"What? Are you gonna punish me? Are you gonna hit me? Come one! Do it! I don't ing care, what you're doing is not even close to what I've gone through!" 

His voice pierced Jangmi as she could hear the pain in his voice. When would she be able to hear him speak with a melodious voice filled with joy? Would that time ever come? 

 

She couldn't bear to watch him like this anymore. It hurt too much.

 

Joona had been standing by the door frame but now she walked inside the kitchen. Two nurses were yelling at him and they looked like they couldn't handle him anymore. Jongin had his back against Jangmi and she saw he was tense. 

She approached him and touched his arm. 

He turned to her with slightly widened eyes.

Then he glared at her with his eyes burning with anger like a mad man,

 

"Don't touch me."

 

No matter how many times he would glare at her she would never get used to it. It was so cold and the anger was radiating from him.

She remained calm and reached out her other hand to touch his forehead. She didn't know what went through her head to make her do that. Touching him, it felt like her whole body was screaming to run just like a prey running away from it's predator. He was in a way or other like a beast but there was something with him that pulled her closer to him even though all he did was hurt her. Something like gravity pulling her to him. 

Slowly she wrote the characters for "strong". Each very slow and light like a feather. 

Jongin was like frozen, he watched her calm face. So unlike the expressions he had seen of her before. 

Then slowly her face brightened i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter