Chapter four

Affecting you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Can you count all the things that makes life miserable on your two hands?

 

 

You cannot. 

 

Because there are too many, too many reasons to cry, too many reasons to not want to continue this journey called life.

 

What was his reasons? 

 

Yes,

 

what are your reasons, Kim Jongin? 

 

Jangmi didn't know what to do. 

The boy named Jongin cried out his pain in front of her and yet, she still didn't know what to do. She wanted to do something, but what? 

What could she, a stranger do? What words could she put together with the few positive adjectives she knew about him to soothe his pain? How can she reach out to him without doing the wrong thing like the first time? 

 

She couldn't say anything, because she didn't understand him. A person who didn't understand could never say a word that would soothe the pain, without understanding, the words would only be that, words.

Jangmi raised her hand and clenched the soft fabric in front of her heart. It ached. She had seen this before, she had seen those bottomless eyes before, 

 

it was the person on the other side of the mirror.

 

"I'M NOT STAYING HERE ANYMORE" 

His screams cut off Jangmi's thoughts as she was brought back to reality. The boy named Jongin was yelling again and he took steps closer towards the door and the man guarding it. 

His glare was so intense that one who weren't brave enough to stare him back would have moved away from the door immediately. The man blocking the door looked scared as Jongin came closer to the door, who could blame him, the boy was walking with the intention to kill those who blocked his way. 

"Young man" The man warned, his eyes slightly shaking not being able to look the boy in the eyes. 

Jongin was now right in front of the man, his back against Jangmi making her unable to see his face. Still, without seeing it, she could feel his hateful gaze pierce her and take her breath away. There was this strong aura he had around him that made her breathless.

"I SAID MOVE" Jongin hissed. 

The man grabbed Jongin by his shoulders, "Child, get inside, you're cold" he said with a soft voice who was also trembling. It wasn't often one saw someone like Jongin, so much hate, so much pain.

"Move" Jongin said again, his voice cold as ice. 

Jangmi didn't know what to do, she wanted to help but she didn't know what to do. 

 

"It's ok, let us do it Dongup" 

 

Two guys entered the door, both dressed in raincoats and drenched by the rain. They were huge. 

They both approached Jongin who was clenching his teeth. 

The two men grabbed each of Jongin's arms. 

"Yah, don't ing touch me" he hissed as they turned him around towards the stairs. He tried to tear away his arms from their grip but they were t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter