Chapter six

Affecting you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The hill was her favorite place for sure, it made her feel as if she was a little closer to the world. The sky, so carefree and bright, and the stars at night shining so strongly made her calm. 

It was after all, the sky who connected the whole world, we all saw the same sky. Wherever on this planet one lived. We all still saw, the same sky. It felt like a connection between everyone, knowing that no matter how lonely you felt. There will always be people around you. Maybe they were looking up to the sky too? Sending away their thoughts of strength for you. 

The air was still chilly but soon, soon the spring and summer would come. Just wait. 

Jangmi was so looking forward to it, to be able to enjoy the sun and the beautiful nature. To smile just because of the beautiful weather, to breath in the wonderful smells of flowers, grass and to just smile because everything seemed so wonderful during the summer. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Chorom-ah what are you drawing today?" Jangmi asked as she was sitting next to Chorom in the playroom at the round green toy table.

She was drawing two stick figures, one with long black hair and what seemed to look like a wedding headdress on top of her head. Then she draw a tiny ribbon on the other stick figure who had short hair. 

"It's your wedding unnie!" The girl exclaimed and continued to draw her dress. 

Jangmi softened, "I see, tell me about my wedding. How's it's going to be?" 

"It's going to be lots of flowers!" She grabbed a pink color pen and started to draw small circles all around the two people in the middle. "I'm going to be there also!" With that pink color pen she began to draw a smaller stick figure next to the supposed "Jangmi"."We're going to eat at lot of cakes and then we're going to dance!" 

"It sounds really fun , I'll make sure to make you my wedding planner in the future!" She smiled and hugged Chorom who hugged her back with her tiny body. 

Just like any other girl Jangmi sure had dreamed of getting married. But today right now at this point, that was no longer one of her dreams. 

 

The rain was clattering against the windows outside. The sky looked so dull, so gloomy. 

Jangmi could hear the door in the hallway open and someone, a nurse went to check who it was. Jangmi also wondered who would visit at this hour. 

"Where have you been we've been looking all over after you Kim Jongin!!" The nurse yelled at him and Jangmi could hear that it was Injung. 

"Kim Jongin..." He disappeared that time in the kitchen and she didn't look for him. He clearly wanted to be alone and she knew that, more than anything.

Had he actually been outside in this weather? It was really hard to believe.

She stood up and walked out to the hallway and was sure to close the door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter