Chapter two

Affecting you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She had never seen anything like this. The scars were so many, each one more visible than the other, more fresher than the other. They were making his skin around his wrist darker. Each of them were also deep like it was never meant to just ease the pain but to make it disappear forever.

Jangmi looked at his hand with widened eyes, her breathing stopped. 

 

"Does it... hurt?" 

 

He dragged his hand back with such force that she winced. 

Then he glared at her with hate burning in his eyes. She had seen a lot in her eighteen years but this was something new, such hate was new to Jangmi. 

Then, with those eyes he approached her and before she could blink she felt a pair of hands close around pushing her against the wall. 

"What the hell do you know about pain??" He hissed making her eyes widen. His hand held on to tightly, not to the point to suffocate her but enough to scare her. "Just shut up and stop pretend you care because in the end," He glared at her with such dark and cold eyes that she lost her breath once again.

 

"In the end, it's just words." 

 

Jangmi wanted to run, wanted to escape from him, he emitted such a scary aura that she didn't want to stay with him even for a second. 

But she stayed. Because she couldn't escape. His grip around was tight but it didn't prevent her from speaking, finishing her sentence. There were more, she had more things to tell him, even if they were just words to him she still... wanted them out. 

She bit down her pain and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter