Chapter 2

I'm so blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When you took a bath the first thing you thought about is Yoong Doojoon, you don't know tomorrow you can stand with them or not, if they're together?

"Kwon_______, stop thinking about him even he not confess now but he still confess other day" you punching yourself.

You ready to get sleep suddenly your phone vibrating "Yoboseayo~" you answered the phone without seeing the caller.

"______-ah, where are you now?" Asked Doojoon.
"Home" your sound tired "And where did you think I am?" You asked back.
"I just want to check did you go home safe or not?" Doojoon known already it's time for to sleep but he just want to hear your voice. "Oh~ Oppa I'm back home safely but even I'm not safe it was already late" you known he was worrying about you but you can't stop your disappointment toward him. "Yah~ this girl why you talked like this to you sumbae" Doojoon have amused with you like a kid.

"Yes I said the true" both of you kept silence for awhile "Oppa if you have nothing to say with me I'm put it down ok?" You already put off your phone "Wait~ you don't want to know about my confessed to Myong success or not?" When you heard about the confession your heart nearly stop beating "Oh~ I forget about it, ok just tell me did she accept it?" You tried to make your voice cheerful as always but you wish the confessed didn't happen.

"hmmm~ tomorrow you will know and it's already late at you should go to bed now" he low his voice like Myong rejected him, one you were very happy if she has rejected him and other way you worried about him does he could take this or not.

"Goodnight oppa~ don't think so much about it" you tried to cheer him up "Ok~ goodnight" he hangs up and still watching the phone. "If he ok" you tried to told yourself stop thinking about him but your mind doesn't follow you.

"Kwon ______. Even you don't sleep tonight you also can't make things change, so tomorrow you will see him"

Meanawhile you still can't close your eyes and than you take you phone to watch your wallpaper you and him took together for along time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today you go to school late that why you didn't see Doojoon "When lunch time I can meet you too, oppa" you thought to yourselft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter