Chapter 7

I'm so blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


No one POV


"Myong I'll go to my locker to take the history book a minute okay" Doojoon said.

"I'll go to take it for you oppa" Myong requests with a smile on her frank face.

"Gomawo" Doojoon thank to her. Doojoon tried to look like usual to Myong. He feels guilty to her because all along his mind was thinking about you and right now when he knew that you also have the same feeling toward him making Doojoon more hard. Myong opened the locker to take Doojoon's book then she notices a small box that cover nicely with a bow on. Myong curious then she takes it to see.

"A necklace? Does oppa buy this?" Myong starring at that necklace awhile before put it back. "Oppa here you book" Myong hands the book to Doojoon.

"Hyung! Hyung!" Yoseob runs to Doojoon with pant.

"Slow down, slow down" Doojoon catches Yoseob's arm. "What's happen why you did have to run and shout like this?"

"Hyung don't you know about the rumor" Yoseob opens his eyes wide.

"What's kind if rumor because this school have many rumors and I also don't have time with those stupid things too" Doojoon spoke with his eyes still focus on the history book.

"Hyung it's very important" Yoseob takes the book away from Doojoon making Doojoon feels annoy.

"Okay what do you want to tell me?" Doojoon spoke a little tired.

"About Junhyung a-and _______-ah" this time Doojoon was the once who feeling like a punch. "They said that right now she living with Junhyung"

"Don't kidding with me Soebbie" Doojoon avoids and shaking his head.

"Aniyo hyung" Yoseob waving his hand. Doojoon quickly get up from the chair. "Where do you want to go hyung" Yoseob asked with doubt face.

"I'll go to ask _______-ah" Doojoon can't stand like this anymore and he also knew that Yoseob not the kind of people who speak useless word too.

"Oppa but you promised me to accompany me to the library" Myong said to her boyfriend.

"Yoseob can you go to the library with Myong today?" Yoseob points to himself.

"Me?" Yoseob opens his eyes bigger than ever. Doojoon nods his head and leave without knowing that Myung disappointed with him.

 

Your POV 


"That's why HyunA slapped her that day" the group of girls gossip. I low down my head and hug the book tight. Since last night Junhyung wasn't talk to me and this morning he also didn't come school with me.

"_______-ah" Doojoon likes my saver.

"Oppa" I nearly cry when I saw his face.

"I want to ask you something" Doojoon seriousess face looking at me. I nod my head than he grab my wrist to somewhere.

"What do you want to ask oppa?" I asked when we reached the top floor of the school with gasp. I just see his face I already knew what he want to talk me. "About I'm living with Junhyung right?" he looks at my face with surprise. "Yes I'm living with him"
 
"Why?" Doojoon grabs my arms tight.

"It's hurt oppa" I said with painful face.

"Oh sorry" I never know Doojoon like this before because he was a gentle and kind guy.

"I'm also surprise

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter