Chapter 6

I'm so blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your POV

"Yaaaa~" my heart nearly pop out when Junhyung's face far away from my face just two inch. Junhyung rubbing his eyes and slowly open. He ties up his eyebrows because of my loud sound.

"Why did you have to yell in this early morning?" Junhyung asked with annoying face. I push Junhyung away from me but I can't move my body because I was in his arms since when I don't know. Junhyung realize that he hugged my body he jumps off the bed because of startled. "I didn't mean Mianhamhe..." he apologize but my fist already fly on his handsome face.

"I'll kill you" I jump to hit him more but I he can escape so fast.

"Why did you hit me?" he shouted because of pain. "And why last night  you was like a scary cat?" he teased back. I being quiet because of his word and smile shyly to him.

"I just so surprised" I lie.

"Okay it's up to you but let go to take a shower and have breakfast with me before we go to school" Junhyung pushing me into the bathroom.

"We?" I repeat again.

"Yes we and what happen?" he raises up his eyes.

"Nothing" I refused and go to take a bath.

 

All the students in the school were starring at Junhyung and I like we're a monster. I low down my head because I don't want to make any eyes contract with them.

"Opps! sorry" I bumped with Junhyung's back while he was walking ahead me.

"_______-ah What's going on with you today?" Junhyung looking at me with a curious face. "You always hurt me since the morning" what dose he mean I always hurt him???

"I'm fine but let's go in to the class first" I walking ahead him but Junhyung caught my wrist first making more attention from all the students.

"Since we left the house you acting strange _______-ah" I jump to cover his mouth because he was taller than me a lot. All the students that heard what Junhyung just said they're whispering to there friends and some girls give me death glare.

"Don't you see everyone was starring at us" I take my hand away and glare at him. Junhyung giggles so happy.

"That's good no one gonna love you" he teased.

"Oppa~" Junhyung's face has changed when we heard a small voice calling him. "Oppa~ why you stayed with this girl again" HyunA glaring at me. I slowly walking away from them but Junhyung grabs my wrist first.

"Where're you going?" Junhyung turns to look at me.

"Oppa~" HyunA cut.

"I have to copy the lesson that I didn't study yesterday" I give him smile eyes.

"I'll go with you" Junhyung comes with me like HyunA was invisible but she still follow him. "HyunA what do you want from me?" Junhyung loose his temper when HyunA was following him around.

"I want you to look at me not acting like I'm not exist this world" HyunA starting to cry and it was the weakness point of Junhyung that see the girl cry. I standing watching Junhyung sour face because he don't know what to do when HyunA crying like this. "I know I shouldn't do this to _______-ah but because I love you that's why I scared to lose you"

"Stop now" Junhyung whipping HyunA's tears with a stress face. "What do you want me to do to make you stop cry?" Junhyung asked HyunA. HyunA lifts up her face and looking at Junhyung's eyes,

"I want to be with you like before" she said then turn to look at me "_______-ah" HyunA takes my hands to hold make me feel awful "Mianhamheyo _______-ah" HyunA speaks with sad face. I don't know what to do beside standing like a sculpture.

"It's o-okay" I give her a small smile. Junhyung looks at me asking for help but I ignore. "It's time for me to study bye" I leaf this couple alone. When I was going to my class someone has grabbed my wrist to the dark room. I want to shout for help because I still afraid of the dark since that accident but that person cover my mouth my he palm.

"Shh~ _______-ah it's me"

"Oppa" I called him with the lowest voice only air came out.

"Can we talk?" he requested.

"I think we have nothing to talk oppa" not this time oppa I still can't face you. I prepared to leave this room but Doojoon stopped me first.

"Why you just told me?" Doojoon whispered. "Why don't you tell me early then this?" Doojoon hugging my body.

"What do you want me to say oppa?" I facing him "You want me to tell you while you told me everyday that you love Myong" I yelled at him with the tears.

"Because I thought you just consider me as your brother only that why I don't want to break this friendship" Doojoon yelled back making me stupefy.

"But we're to late oppa" I told him with the teary eyes and going to leave.

"But I love you too_______-ah" Doojoon pulling me to hug in his wide and warm chest. "I always love you that's why I don't want other guys get close to you...get close to the girl I love..." this time Doojoon sound was creaking.

"Oppa please stop please don't make me feel more wrong to Myoung" I pushing him away but he tights up more.

"Don't push me away _______-ah" Doojoon whispered. I feel everything surrounding me were stop in one place even me myself also forget to breathe.

"If I don't ignore you what do you want me to do?" I asked and hit him... This is my first time tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter