Chapter 5

I'm so blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your POV

"_______-ah" Doojoon oppa had called me.

"Hi oppa" I greeted him back with a fear inside my body.

"Why did you come here?" Doojoon asked. I have no word to answer to him I just looking down and playing with my fingers. "_______-ah you're have change a lot, change until I feel like I didn't know you" Doojoon's word was like a knife stabs into my heart. I feel the hot tear falling down from my eyes again.

"Yes I'm change" I speak with the tears falling from my eyes didn't care about other people gonna think of me "I'm change because I love you oppa" I yelled to Doojoon and run against him to somewhere. Doojoon was standing with dumbfound because of my no plan confession.

"_______-ah" I didn't care who has called me I just want to escape from all this people that always hurt me.

 

No one POV

"_______-ah" Junhyung was calling your name but you didn't care to stop. Junhyung walking toward Doojoon and give Doojoon a big punch on his handsome face but Doojoon doesn't stand waiting for the hit he also give a punch back.

"Hyung" all the boys was trying to stop their beloved sambae from the fight but these two guys seem like not going to listen.

"Are you happy now to see _______-ah hurting like this" Junhyung grabs Doojoon's collar bones and prepared for his next punch but Doojoon also a good fighter he not going to give Junhyung other chance to hit him. Doojoon pushes Junhyung away hard.

"Who's the one that make _______-ah hurting? If I have hurting her so there's not only me, you also have a part in this" Doojoon yelled back. Everyone that walking pass here they are stopping to watch these two handsome guys had a fight all.

"Me?" Junhyung pushes Doojoon on the chest making Doojoon losing his temper. "What do you mean I have a part in this?" Junhyung wants to give a punch on Doojoon's face again but Doojoon caught his fist first and give Junhyung back.

"I don't want to hit you because you're my cosine I planed to talk with you about this as a man but you were the one who make me angry" he wants to hit Junhyung one more but Kikwang and Dongwoon stop him first. "Even I'm bad or selfish but I didn't let any girl go to hit _______-ah too but you let you're girlfriend slapped _______-ah" Doojoon yelled out of angry inside him.

"What? You said my girlfriend slapped _______-ah" Junhyung stopped move his body but he was dumbfound with what Doojoon said.

"You don't know? Next time you should look after your girlfriend carefully" Doojoon added make HyunA feeling not good.

"Doojoon oppa" HyunA yelled to cut.

"And woe? You don't me to know" Junhyung raising his voice and give a died glare to her. "Let's break up Kim HyunA" Junhyung takes his arm away from HyunA grabbed and running to find you.

 

Your POV

I don't know where am I because I was running without knowing. I stop myself to catch some breathe then I see a group of boys walking toward me. I was so scared because it was silane and dark here even It has some light too but it not really clear.

"Hey cutie" one of the guy comes close to me and touching my hair. I low down my face and try to escape from his touch. "Why're you crying baby your did boyfriend have hurt you" he asked "Do you want me to take care of you tonight baby?" he said and his friends laugh along.

"Let go off me" I push his hand away and try to find the way to run.

"Wow your voice is so sweet make wanna hear when you moan, it gonna be more melody" all of these bastards laughing out loud.

"Please let me go" I start to begging them because there was no other way else I can do.

"I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter