Chapter 4

I'm so blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one POV

"Joh-eun-jogan _______-ah" Junhyung pleasant to you when he seeing your face. You smile back to him and ready to walk off, but you stop yourself immediately.
"Why did you get up so early today?" You felt really surprise when  it's just 6 o'clock in the morning and he already waiting for you. 
Junhyung chuckles with your startling reaction.
"Am I dazzling?" You rubbing your eyes a few time.
"I guess yes, because you wasn't wash your face before you went down or maybe you forgot your promised with me this morning we'll go to school together" he said a little disappoint. 
"No, I'm not" you refuse but he not stop mocking you. Today Junhyung doesn't drive his car to with, he is walking to school with you. On the way, both of you were arguing with each other because he made many stupid things to tease you. 
"Yah~ stop rubbing my hair, you messing its" you hit his hand away and pout at him. Junhyung doesn't listen but it's supporting him enjoy doing it more.
"_______-ah" 
Both of you stopped when seeing Myong standing with Doojoon smile widely to you, but only Myong who smiled.
"Annyunghaseyo Myong" you force yourself to smile back to her.
"Whoa! Both of you are together again" Myong giggling "Like what I said you were dating" my eyes open wide and waving my hands to refuse. But sadly Junhyung opens his mouth to cut. 
"Ne you're right Myong-ssi, we are really dating" Junhyung was very happy with Myong and pulling you in his arm. You get so shock with his action.
"Ani ani" you trying to refuse but no one seem to listen.
"Jagiya don't have to be shy" he still acting like a love bird with you.
Doojoon was wearing aloof face toward you for along and didn't say anything.
"Myong let's go now, I don't want to late" Doojoon grabs Myong's hand and walk passing you. You low down your face looking the ground wanted to cry.


Your POV

What's wrong with Doojoon oppa? Why did he acting like this to me?
"Kwon _______"
I lift up my head to see the person who had called me. 
"Ne"
"My friend has told me that you came to school together with Junhyung oppa, is it true?" HyunA starring at my face nearly get a hole on it.
"Ne..."
Pek~
She leaf a slap on my face with the madness glared in her eyes. 
"I warn you once if you still stay near Junhyung oppa again, you will deserve more than a slap" she clossing her arms and walk passing me.
All the students in the hall starring at me like I'm really stealing Junhyung. The tears flowing from my eyes silently.
"But I didn't do anything wrong" I whisper to myself and break down on the floor,  but someone grabbing my both of my shoulders before I could touch the cool floor. 
"Oppa" I called him in the lowest voice. 
"Come with" Hyungseung pulling me along with him running out the hall.


"Take it" Hyungseung handing me a bag of ices to put on my red cheek.
"Is it still hurt" he touching my cheek lightly. I move back a bit of shocking. He chuckles with my reaction.
"I'm sorry with what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter