Chapter 8

I'm so blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  No one POV     Junhyung and Doojoon come to see you everyday. Both of them are worrying about you so much.   "Does she awake?" Doojoon asked Junhyung. He shakes his head.    "No" Junhyung sighs.    "You can go to rest a bit leave her to me" Doojoon told.    "No I want to take care of her" Junhyung refused.    "But you staying here for a week Junhyung" Doojoon said to his cousin.    "I don't care" Junhyung hissed. If Doojoon doesn't think that you laying on the bed maybe he gives Junhyung a punch.    "Even you staying here everything still not change" Doojoon hissed.    "Excuse me sir no yelling in the hospital" the nurse told them.    "Sorry" Doojoon bows to her. "Junhyung listen to me, I know you worry about her but you have to take care of yourself too" Doojoon trying to make Junhyung listen. "Look at yourself all are mess" Junhyung doesn't say anything.    "Okay I listen to you" Junhyung get up from the chair then his legs don't have strength to walk. He falls back.    "Are you okay?" Doojoon helps his cousin up.    "I'm fine" Junhyung waving his hand.    "I take you home" Doojoon worrying.    "I can go by myself you stay here take care of her"   "Okay" Doojoon nods. "Be careful" Junhyung nods. Doojoon sits down next to you and hold yours warm hand. He puts your palm close to his face. "Be okay _______-ah" he pecking your small finger. Then your fingers start to move. Doojoon hurry go to call the doctor.    "Water" Doojoon stops and take the water to you. You slowly open your eyes. "Where am I?"   "You in the hospital" Doojoon happy almost stop breathing . "_______-ah Do you know me?"   "Oppa" you calling him softly. "Why am I in the hospital?"   "It's a long story" he sits down next to you.    "My head is hurt" you touching your head   "I'll call the doctor" Doojoon hurry to get out. The doctor flashing the flashlight in your eyes.   "She's fine" doctor told.    "Then why she said her head is hurt?" Doojoon worrying.    "Because her head was hit with the solid thing that's why she's feel hurt"    "Is she okay?"   "Don't worry she's okay" doctor laughs.    "Thank you doctor" Doojoon bowing to him.    "Oppa" you smiling to Doojoon.    "Ne?" he hurry come next to you.    "You look so funny when you worry about me" you laugh.    "Yaa~ this girl still can laugh" he pinching your cheek.    "Apayo oppa" you pout.    "Mianhamhyo" he sorry.    "I'm kidding" you laugh. Your eyes trying to finding something but you didn't see.    Brrrr~   "Oppa, go to take a phone a bit" you nod. Doojoon leaf a minute and come back. "Oppa have to go now"   "Okay" he kiss your forehead.    "I'll come back tomorrow" you nods.    "Be careful oppa" he turns to smile at you. Even you opened up your eyes you see Doojoon's face the first one but you not happy. "Hmm~" you sigh and go back to sleep. When the light turn off you don't know someone come to see you. He stepping on the floor not to make any noise.    "I'm glad that you awake" he sitting next to you and starring at your peaceful sleeping face. He kisses your lips before he leaves.       Your POV     I open up my eyes and looking around the room trying to find someone. I sitting and watching the door.    "No one is here" I pout and touching my lips. Last night I felt my lips have kissed by somebody. "Is it a dream?" but why I feel like a real.    "Good morning" Hyungseung pops his face from the door frame.   "Oppa" I smile. "How did you come here?"   "I come to see my little girl because I heard that you awake" Hyungseung laughs.    "And when I'm not yet awake you didn't come to see me?" I tie my brow.   "Aniyo but I think you have someone took care of you well" he tease.   "Nuga?" he lifts his shoulder.    "I don't know let find out by yourself"   "You talk about Doojoon oppa?" he makes wry face.    "I don't know" he shakes his head.    "It's up to you I don't care" I turn back to sleep.    "C'mon let eat what I made for you" he put the a box of food in front of me.    "You made for me?" I was surprise.    "Yes" he smiles shyly. I start to eat the food.    "Aww~" I cover my mouth.    "What?" Hyungseung's face worry.    "It's so yummy oppa" I give he a thump. "Gomawoyo oppa" I continue to eat. "But oppa why did you know I'm awake?"   "Em...I-I..."   Knock~knock~knock~knock    "Hello" Yoseob, Dongwoon and Kikwang showing theirs face. The spoon drop from my hand.    "H-how?" I doubt why did they come to see me.    "Are you surprise?" Kikwang asked. I nod.    "Why did you guys come here?" they laugh.    "Because we're friend" Dongwoon laughing.    "Friend?" since when? But its okay because I have many friends like other people too now.    "Yes" Yoseob said. "Because I think you cute"   "What?" my mouth open O.    "Yaa~ Yoseobbie" Kikwang knuckles Yoseob. "He kidding" Yoseob rubbing his hair.    "But she's really cute hyung don't you see the way she eat and when she shock" Yoseob pinches my cheek.    "Yaa~ hyung don't touch my noona" Noona I'm become Dongwoon's oppa noona since when.    "Dongwoon oppa I'm still younger than you" I pointing my fingers together.    "Hey don't disturb her eating" Hyungseung yelled at them.    "Can I taste a little bit" Yoseob asked. I nod and feed him.    "Whose made it?" Yoseob opens his mouth wide.    "Hyungseung oppa" I smile and give him a thump again.    "Yaa~ that's enough Yoseob" Hyungseung pulls Yoseob away before he eats all my food. All of us laughing out loud because of funny these sambae and dongsang. I try to look behind theirs back to see someone but he doesn't show his face.    "Oppa where's Junhyung" I don't know why I brave asking him like this.    "He's with HyunA" Yoseob said and Dongwoon hits his arm.   "Hyung don't you see Hyungseung hyung here" Dongwoon whispered.    "Oops see!" Yoseob smiles.    "Oh you guys came too" Doojoon surprises and hide something behind his back.    "Hyung what're you hiding?" Dongwoon said. Doojoon scratching his head. Kikwang sees like this pull it out.    "Whoa! You bought a bouquet for _______-ah" Kikwang teases.    "Yaa~ Kikwang" Doojoon's face turning red. I laughing softly. Doojoon pulls the bouquet back. "I give you"   "Gomawoyo oppa" I can't stop my laugh when I see his cute shy face.    "_______-ah When will you can get out here?" Hyungseung asked.    "Tomorrow" I smiles. "Today you guys didn't have to study?"   "Are you boring with us" Kikwang said.    "Aniyo but I think you better go to school" I smile. Hyungseung looking at his watch.    "Yes we should go now" he told the boys.    "We'll come again tomorrow" Dongwoon said.    "Ne" I waving goodbye to them. "Oppa , you don't go to study?" I looking at Doojoon.   "I rest today" he smiles shyly.    "You should go to school oppa, don't worry about me" I told.    "But you'll be bore when you being alone"   "I can't bother you too" he caressing my cheek.    "You'll never bothering me I'm happy to be with you" his word make my heart beating so fast. I yawn.    "Oppa I'm tired now I want to get a nap" I told him.    "Okay I'll stay here with you" Doojoon sit next to my bed and pull out his book to read. I don't know does he hear the sound of my heart beats or not. Because it beating so fast.    Brrrr~   Doojoon's phone ring. He look at me a bit before he go to take his phone. Mean awhile Doojoon comes back and take his backpack. I open my eyes a haft to see. His face showing me that he isn't happy. When he goes out I get up and sit.       No one POV     "Why did you call me so sudden?" Doojoon asked Myong with his calm face.    "Because this few week you trying to ignore me" Myong said.    "I have already told you that I'm busy" Myong starring his face.    "You busy or you spend your time with _______-ah" Myong yelled.    "I'm look after her because she staying in the hospital" Doojoon explained.    "You can go to see but that doesn't mean you have to go everyday" Myong argued.    "Myong why are you being jealous like this?" Doojoon ties his brow.    "I'm jealous?" Myong repeats. "You should ask yourself why I'm being jealous" Myong hits Doojoon's chest and start to cry.    "Myong" Doojoon soften his voice.   "How can I'm not being jealous if my own boyfriend doesn't care about me at all" Doojoon didn't know what to say. "I know you love _______-ah as your little sister but you have to think about my feelings too"   "Okay I'm wrong but please stop cry because everyone are starring at us" Doojoon trying to calm Myong down. "I'll promise you I'll spend time with you more" Myong looking at Doojoon.    "Really oppa?" he smiles and nods.    "But you have to stop cry first" Myong jumps to hug Doojoon and lay her face on his chest with devil smile.    "No one can take oppa away from Myong" Doojoon rubbing Myong's hair lightly with his head still thinking about you.        Today is the day that you can get out the hospital. Your eyes trying to find Junhyung but you don't see his sight.    "_______-ah C'mon" today Hyungseung came to take you from the hospital.    "Okay" your hope that see Junhyung's face have fade away.   "I'll take you home or what?" Hyungseung asked. You don't know too because Junhyung asked you to moved in his house but now you don't know.   "My house oppa" where else you can go.    "Here" Hyungseung arrived at your house and help you to your house.    "Oppa you can go to do your work" you smile tiredness.    "I can't leave  a girl that just come out the hospital alone" he laugh.    "It's up to you because I have no one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter