Chapter 9

I'm so blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV


I sitting under the cherry blossom tree enjoying the scent and the bright pink color from the flower. The flowers falling from the bunch on my school uniform. I pink it up and smile at it.

"It's beautiful, huh?" I nod and turn to that person. "It's beautiful like you"

"Really?" I laughing softly. He takes the flower to put on my hair.

"I love you _______-ah" he kisses my head "Take care" he fading away from me into the wind.

"Junhyung" I got up from my sleep with the sweat on my face. I always dreamed about him and he always goes away. I look at my clock. "It's 5:00 already" I sigh and get off the bed. I go to sit next to my window and seeing a very similar car parking in front of the building. "Is it Junhyung's car?" I tied my brow. "But he can't be here this time" mean awhile I see someone get out the car and I go to hide myself to see. I can't believe myself that it's really him. "Junhyung" he standing and starring to my room with his sadness face. I feel unhappy when I see his face like this for no reason. I hurry running to him before he leaves. I standing facing him.

"Wha-what are you doing here?" he gives me his shocking face. I smirk. 

"I should be the one who ask you what are you doing here?" I hiss.

"I-I-I..." I step close to him and hit his chest. 

"What do you think you are, Junhyung?" I hitting him hard but he doesn't stop me. "You ignore me acting like I'm not exist this world then you show yourself around me" I yell. "I hate you, Junhyung" my tear falling down because of my painful heart. "Don't ever come near me a..." I can feel my lips touching his warm lips. Junhyung takes his face off. 

"You hate me?" Junhyung looking into my eye. I standing still losing everything thing that I want to talk. "Can you tell me once again that you hate me then I..."

"Then what?" I repeat. "Then you you'll ignore me again" I looking at his face with nothing. "That's enough" I turn to walk away but I stop by his embrace. 

"Please, don't walk away" he whispered. "Please _______-ah" I turn to face him. 

"Why would I listen to you?" I'm serious. "Give me one reason" he doesn't speak. "Okay, Junhyung I'll think that nothing happened" I push him away and leave. 

"The reason is I love you" Junhyung shouts. I feel like the time is stand still. Junhyung running to me. "I love you, did you hear me?" He shakes my body. 

"Are you try to make fun at me?" I laugh.

"No Kwon _______" he cupping my face. "I'm telling you the true"

"How can I believe you?" I don't know why I ask him about this. "How can I believe that you love me while you still have...still have HyunA by your side" it's really hurt me. 

"I don't care" he said. "I care only you" I don't have anything to reply. "I just follow my heart"

"Junhyung I feel so dump right now" I laugh. "I don't know am I to you for sure because you were ignoring me for this few weeks than you come to tell me that you love me"

"You mean everything to me" he put his point finger on my lips. "I know the person that you love is not me but I still hope that you happy" he kissing my forehead and prepare to leave. 

"What are you thinking you going?" I follow him. "You think that I'm a easy girl?" Junhyung looks curious. "You have to take a responsibility with what you done on me" I low down my face because I know that my cheeks are going to be red. Junhyung laughs. 

"Then what do you want me to responsible?" He tries to see my face. 

"I-I don't know" I turn around but he still try to see my face. 

"Emm" Junhyung thinks. "Or you want me to be your boyfriend?" I quickly look at him. 

"It-it's up t-to you think" Junhyung laughs and pull me to hug. 

"I'm not force you to be my girlfriend now but I'll make you take me by time" I smile and nod.

 

Today Junhyung and I come together making everyone look at us with their doubt expression. 

"Junhyung?" Kikwang starring at us. "Both of you" he points to our holding hand. I quickly take my hand of him but he grabs more tightly. 

"Are you two together?" Kikwang asked. 

"Who are together?" Yoseob who's just come also ask but his word lose when he sees our hand. "OMO" Yoseob covering his mouth.

"What?" Junhyung starring at them like nothing go wrong.

"Jun-Junhyung I think you should let go of my hand" I whisper. 

"Why _______-ah?" he pouts. I smile to them shyly. 

"Don't tell me you cheating" Yoseob points Junhyung.

"Yaa~ Yoseobbie don't say this to me" Junhyung hits Yoseob and looking at my face. I feeling guilty with Yoseob word. I think he's right.

"I go to the class first" I take my hand of him and smile. 

"_______-ah" Junhyung calling after me. I feel that I'm shameless. How can I hold hand with Junhyung to school like this. I walking really fast to the restroom. 

"Ouch!~" I looking at the person who's grab my my waist. "Oppa?" I looking at Doojoon. He doesn't say anything but he pulls in his embrace. "What's happen oppa?" I asked.

"_______-ah" He calling my name. 

"Ne?" I try to push my body off him but he too strong. 

"I have something to give you" I tie my brow. 

"What do you want to give me oppa?" I starting to his eye. Doojoon smiles and take something in his pocket. 

"This" I can't believe my eyes it's the necklace that I want that day. "Let me wear for you"

"No oppa" I refuse. 

"Why?" he asked. 

"It should be for Myong not me" he sighs. 

"But you like it" he told. 

"I like it but I couldn't have it" I said back. 

"No it's your" Doojoon puts it on my palm. "If you don't want it you can throw it away" he said before he leaves. I starring on the necklace and touch the necklace that Hyungseung oppa gave me. 

"Is it we call destiny?" I talk to myself. 

 

Junhyung's POV


"Oppa" HyunA calling me and also following me for a whole day. 

"Meo?" I sigh. 

"I heard that you and _______-ah come to school together again" she pours. I looking at her. This time I won't hide my feelings. 

"Ne" I nod. 

"That's good" it wasn't what I respect I thought that HyunA  will yell or jump but she just nodded with a small smile. I starring at her with disbelief. "What?" HyunA smiles and hit me lightly. "You think I'm strange?" if she always being like this it would be nice. 

"Nothing" I turn away.

"Junhyung oppa" HyunA calling me again. She never call me by name like this before. 

"Hum?~" I still not yet look at her. 

"I have something to tell you" she said. 

"Okay" I nod. 

"Let's break up" I turning to her with doubt face. "Oppa don't look at me like this" she laughing softly. Before even die HyunA won't let go off me but today she asked me to break up. 

"Why?" I wonder why I ask her like this. 

"Because I know you never love me that's why I don't want the two of us get hurt like this" she turns away. "I know for sure who's you love"

"HyunA" I called her softly. 

"Oppa don't be gentle to me like this I'm not use with it" she giggles. 

"I respect your decision" I smile. HyunA hugs. 

"Oppa take care of her okay because I know she's a good girl" I nod. "I have to go now"

"Where do you want to go?" I asked. 

"I going to live at the state with Jaejoong oppa"

"Why?" if she go how about Hyungseung. 

"My brother waiting for me there" she smiles sour. 

"But I see you living happy here" I try to talk to her. 

"I know but I want someone to take care of me and love me" I can hear the painful in her word. 

"When do you leave?" I looking at her. 

"At 5:00 o'clock"

"What?"

"Now I have to go to say farewell with my friends" HyunA leaves. I quickly go to Hyungseung. I finding him everywhere but I didn't see him. It's the last chance that he can tell HyunA. 

 

No one POV


Junhyung finding Hyungseung everywhere but he didn't see Hyungseung sight. He looking arches watch and he sees that he has only 30 minutes least. 

"Where's that guy?" Junhyung yells. Then he see his best friend was playing the piano peaceful

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter